Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

FL2k10: Florida Lexus/Supra Winter Mega Meet Jan 31st 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-09, 03:02 PM
albis350
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got a PM looks like this will be my first meet, I'm also wanna go in caravan with the people down here in Miami, thanks lexis307 for the invitation looks like a great Lexus event...
Old 12-29-09, 09:53 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All i know is i have a couple new mods on the way

Last edited by bluelex; 12-29-09 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-29-09, 01:46 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

I already booked my Jet Blue flight, did you?

Last edited by bluelex; 12-29-09 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-29-09, 05:02 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Guys.. I recently spoke with Josh as he was unaware of our concerns and he apologized for not getting back to us sooner. He will be on shortly to clear up any concerns and with more great news on this event. I was unaware of how much he has been working behind the scenes to bring us an great event to kick off the new year..

I deleted any uneeded posts and comments so we can get this thread back on the right subject.

I hope I can get a big turn out from the Central Florida guys so we can represent well cuz I know South Florida is bring that heat....
Old 12-30-09, 01:30 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by djkhanvict
I already booked my Jet Blue flight, did you?
What the hell are you talking about?! haha
Old 12-30-09, 01:45 PM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Aww you guys throwing a meet/car show for my 26th B-day, such gentlemen. Too bad its not in Va, but i might have to fly out to fl for this. Might even find some parts for a good price.
Old 12-31-09, 09:58 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

im diffinitly attending this

Last edited by AznRacer; 12-31-09 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-01-10, 07:52 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bluelex
Hey Guys.. I recently spoke with Josh as he was unaware of our concerns and he apologized for not getting back to us sooner. He will be on shortly to clear up any concerns and with more great news on this event. I was unaware of how much he has been working behind the scenes to bring us an great event to kick off the new year..

I deleted any uneeded posts and comments so we can get this thread back on the right subject.

Where to begin? HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! Thats a good start

I spoke with bluelex and we both wanted to clear up the information out there.

Let me say that this show will be amazing, the turnout will be big and so will the competition.

TO CLEAR THINGS UP:

FL2k10 is a car show but also a meet.

To show your car and be judged for awards and best of show which has a cash prize, there is a $25 event registartion , which you get a food ticket, chances for best of show, chances for awards, parking space and a goodie bag. I encourage all to register, due to a portion of proceeds benifiting a local charity. YATC

To those who do not want to be judged, we will still accomdate you as best we can, but your car will not be in the show parking. But I will do my best to have extra parking set aside, but I encourage all to register, due to the portion proceeds benifiting a local charity. YATC

You can pre-register and pre-pay with paypal

Email : flmegameet@gmail.com
subject: show registartion
full name:
phone:
email:
city/zip:
car, make, model, year color:

Paypal: $25
flmegameet@gmail.com
subject: show registration

IF ANYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME ABOUT THE SHOW, PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR CALL

THANKS

I hope this clears things up, and wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!

See you at the show...!

Josh

Last edited by lexis307; 01-09-10 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-07-10, 05:20 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Updated 1st post with new info...
Old 01-08-10, 11:00 AM
JUST IS
Pole Position

On post 143 you said "proceeds benefiting a local charity". Who is the local charity? YATC? What is that and what do they do. Do you have any more info? I want to make sure that if I have to spend $25 to register, I want to make sure it goes to people who need it. If they do need it, who knows I might even give more. Is there going to be a representative there for this charity and can we give them the $25 or more dollars directly to them? Then I looked at the 1st post you updated and it now says "but I encourage all to register, due to a portion of proceeds benefiting a local charity". Now its a portion? What percentage does the local charity get and opposed to who else is getting money from this event? I am confused?
Old 01-08-10, 11:25 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JUST IS
On post 143 you said "proceeds benefiting a local charity". Who is the local charity? YATC? What is that and what do they do. Do you have any more info? I want to make sure that if I have to spend $25 to register, I want to make sure it goes to people who need it. If they do need it, who knows I might even give more. Is there going to be a representative there for this charity and can we give them the $25 or more dollars directly to them? Then I looked at the 1st post you updated and it now says "but I encourage all to register, due to a portion of proceeds benefiting a local charity". Now its a portion? What percentage does the local charity get and opposed to who else is getting money from this event? I am confused?
...Here we go..
Old 01-08-10, 12:11 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JUST IS
very interesting topic im also looking forward to this answer. I dont mind donating extra if there will be a representative of that charity present at the event.
Old 01-08-10, 05:03 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
...Here we go..
One thread without drama would be quite a feat, eh?
Old 01-08-10, 09:16 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

It's $25 bucks man....Give it a break. You spend that on lunch....gee whiz.

Ryan
Old 01-09-10, 04:06 PM
Pnuge88
Lexus Champion

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I also think i read the 25 dollars is partially for CHARITY so just cough up your chump change! Lol im lookin forward to this meet

Quick Reply: FL2k10: Florida Lexus/Supra Winter Mega Meet Jan 31st 2010