Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Orlando caravan to JM Lexus meet.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-10, 11:05 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a quick reminder: Please pre-register by hitting www.flmegameet.com !!!!

J

ps 12:30 is the early roll in not 1pm

Last edited by lexis307; 01-24-10 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-23-10, 04:47 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

let me bump this up since today is already saturday and 31st is next weekend. lets get it started locking up time for sunday morning. adrian what time and where. still 8:30 AM?? lets make sure we have this on lock so we dont have to wait around.
Old 01-24-10, 08:16 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

^just thinking the same thing. we need to finalize the details so i can post them up on the IS forum
Old 01-24-10, 09:04 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Guys I will not be going. Just too much to complete. I still have to sort the transmission shift wires before I can tune the car. I also may re-paint the front left fender as it got scratched accidentally, and I have to sort out the brake shimming and 20" wheels. Plus several other details.

Even If I get it tuned in time, I hate to make my first drive a 3.5 hour, 200 mile drive to S Florida. If I break down for some reason, it will bw painful to tow back. I need to have time to test the car around town to make sure there are no boost leaks, other leaks, cooling issues, etc.

Enjoy the show.

Ryan
Old 01-24-10, 09:09 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400TT
Guys I will not be going. Just too much to complete. I still have to sort the transmission shift wires before I can tune the car. I also may re-paint the front left fender as it got scratched accidentally, and I have to sort out the brake shimming and 20" wheels. Plus several other details.

Even If I get it tuned in time, I hate to make my first drive a 3.5 hour, 200 mile drive to S Florida. If I break down for some reason, it will bw painful to tow back. I need to have time to test the car around town to make sure there are no boost leaks, other leaks, cooling issues, etc.

Enjoy the show.

Ryan
Damn you sux bro
Old 01-24-10, 09:16 PM
blacknmild
Pole Position

Okay, so half of you are taking I-95 and the other half, turnpike? Or is Kam and John the only ones talking about riding down on the turnpike? And are we still meeting at Amazon and if so, what time?
Old 01-24-10, 09:26 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400TT

Enjoy the show.

Ryan
Sorry to hear that Ryan but its definitely understandable. Hope you get the SC up and running as soon as you can
Old 01-25-10, 11:52 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Official Meet times for JM rollout from Orlando!

Everyone rolling to JM traveling with the caravan from Orlando via I-95(South), our first meet time and spot will be The Amazon Mall parking lot at East Colonial just West of Alafaya Trail at 7:45-8:15! The caravan will continue East on Colonial Dr. to Chuluota Rd. (Hwy 419) to the BP gas station parking lot for the final meet spot, gas up, snacks, bathroom,etc from 8:30-9:00 a.m.! The route will continue to Hwy 520 to I-95(South)! The estimated drive time should put us in the area of Sample Rd. around 12:00-12:30 without any forseen problems along the way? The caravan will depart the BP gas station no later than 9:00 a.m. sharp, so if you plan to roll with us please be on time and ready to roll!

(Back in the Day!)

We try to capture the roll out process with pictures so we ask that you line up along the outer perimeter of the gas staion accordingly: IS's, SC's, GS's and others? We will try to keep this formation all the way there if possible for picture purposes?

(Final meet spot@ BP?)

(The roll out formation!)

You get the picture of what I'm talking about!

Those wanting to join in the caravan can gauge our travel time with us leaving at 9:00 from Orlando, according to where you want to join in on I-95? This will be a rolling caravan with no intended stops along the way, so make sure if you plan to join in,that your on the side of the road off (I-95) and join in according to your vehicle group! Our planned speed of travel is the speed limit (75-85)! You are responsible for your own ticket?

I'll post my cell phone number on Saturday night, for those that want to call and get an estimate of our whereabouts along the way. Please no calls before 7:00 a.m.!

Be safe and we look forward to arriving there safely without any incidents! See you there!

Last edited by Wringo; 01-25-10 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-25-10, 12:02 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wringo
Everyone rolling to JM traveling with the caravan from Orlando via I-95(South), our first meet time and spot will be The Amazon Mall parking lot at East Colonial just West of Alafaya Trail at 7:45-8:15! The caravan will continue East on Colonial Dr. to Chuluota Rd. (Hwy 419) to the BP gas station parking lot for the final meet spot, gas up, snacks, bathroom,etc from 8:30-9:00 a.m.! The route will continue to Hwy 520 to I-95(South)! The estimated drive time should put us in the area of Sample Rd. around 12:00-12:30 without any forseen problems along the way? The caravan will depart the BP gas station no later than 9:00 a.m. sharp, so if you plan to roll with us please be on time and ready to roll!

We try to capture the roll out process with pictures so we ask that you line up along the outer perimeter of the gas staion accordingly: IS's, SC's, GS's and others? We will try to keep this formation all the way there if possible for picture purposes?

Those wanting to join in the caravan can gauge our travel time with us leaving at 9:00 from Orlando, according to where you want to join in on I-95? This will be a rolling caravan with no intended stops along the way, so make sure if you plan to join in,that your on the side of the road off (I-95) and join in according to your vehicle group! Our planned speed of travel is the speed limit (75-85)! You are responsible for your own ticket?

I'll post my cell phone number on Saturday night, for those that want to call and get an estimate of our whereabouts along the way. Please no calls before 7:00 a.m.!

Be safe and we look forward to arriving there safely without any incidents! See you there!

you central guys are so organized LoL hope to meet most of u at JM
Old 01-25-10, 12:21 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Wringo
Please no calls before 7:00 a.m.!
Wringo, what about a wake-up call to make sure you guys get going on time?!?
Old 01-25-10, 01:30 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys I've been a little preoccupied and haven't kept up with what we're doing..

Where exactly are we meeting and at what time?
Old 01-25-10, 01:44 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default The terrible two!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Wringo, what about a wake-up call to make sure you guys get going on time?!?
NO,NO,NO!

Originally Posted by bluelex
Hey guys I've been a little preoccupied and haven't kept up with what we're doing..

Where exactly are we meeting and at what time?
The pictures are "BIG" enough! Lol!

Do I need my belt for you two?
Old 01-25-10, 03:40 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang this looks like fun! I have to get my car back together and hit some big events.
Old 01-25-10, 09:24 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It would be awesome if you would be able to go Scott!!!! ^^^ I know I'm pretty excited to see all these Lexus cars all gather in one spot. I'm probably going to meet you guys all in line at JM at 12:30 since I will be spending the night on saturday. This event is going to be epic!!!!
Old 01-26-10, 05:14 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Finally the week has come...lol
I have been waitin for this meet for months now and I'm not gonna miss it for anything...lmao, I will finally see the central fl guys...and I'm always down to meet up and kick it wit my south fl guys..they took me under there wing like I was one of them!! *Thanks guys*

FINALLY CENTRAL HAS AWAKEN......MUAHAHAhAHAHA!!!!

I will join the caravan after u pass the rest stop on i-95...me and a few other members will be waitin just pass the malabar exit...see ya there fam!!!

Quick Reply: Orlando caravan to JM Lexus meet.