Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Orlando caravan to JM Lexus meet.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-10, 01:04 PM
BLKDOUT430
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im So Ready for this... Are We Gonna Meet Up with the Local Central FL SF (SUpra Forums) Guys ... as this is a LEXUS/SUPRA Mega Meet..
Old 01-26-10, 03:44 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Supra Forums?

Originally Posted by BLKDOUT430
Im So Ready for this... Are We Gonna Meet Up with the Local Central FL SF (SUpra Forums) Guys ... as this is a LEXUS/SUPRA Mega Meet..
Chris, If you can, will you post my departure schedule on the Supra Fourms for the roll out? I will love for them to roll out with us? Hook it up!
Old 01-26-10, 04:10 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wringo
Everyone rolling to JM traveling with the caravan from Orlando via I-95(South), our first meet time and spot will be The Amazon Mall parking lot at East Colonial just West of Alafaya Trail at 7:45-8:15! The caravan will continue East on Colonial Dr. to Chuluota Rd. (Hwy 419) to the BP gas station parking lot for the final meet spot, gas up, snacks, bathroom,etc from 8:30-9:00 a.m.! The route will continue to Hwy 520 to I-95(South)! The estimated drive time should put us in the area of Sample Rd. around 12:00-12:30 without any forseen problems along the way? The caravan will depart the BP gas station no later than 9:00 a.m. sharp, so if you plan to roll with us please be on time and ready to roll!

The arrive times are set awesome . The S. members will meet you guys on the corner of W Sample Rd / Military Trail .There's a IHOP at that corner.See you guys then Wringo pm sent
Old 01-26-10, 04:26 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluelex
Hey guys... I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't connect with the south guys cuz than it will be a traffic jam trying to enter JM..
Originally Posted by //LRD
The arrive times are set awesome . The S. members will meet you guys on the corner of W Sample Rd / Military Trail .There's a IHOP at that corner.See you guys then Wringo pm sent
John, I saw that Adrian had made this post about not meeting up due to congestion/traffic going in to JM so I don't think they're meeting up with us. It seems that they're just going to meet us at the meet..
Old 01-26-10, 04:39 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Traffic Jam?

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
John, I saw that Adrian had made this post about not meeting up due to congestion/traffic going in to JM so I don't think they're meeting up with us. It seems that they're just going to meet us at the meet..
I saw that post also, but I think we will be alright, because not everybody that's rolling in are registered to show, so parking shouldn't be a problem?

Maybe Josh, can just have his crew set up a roll in lane for the registered and one for the non-registered? I don't think it will be too much of a problem for us to roll in together?
Old 01-26-10, 06:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by bluelex
Hey guys... I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't connect with the south guys cuz than it will be a traffic jam trying to enter JM..
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Wow I missed that one

Originally Posted by Wringo
I saw that post also, but I think we will be alright, because not everybody that's rolling in are registered to show, so parking shouldn't be a problem?

Maybe Josh, can just have his crew set up a roll in lane for the registered and one for the non-registered? I don't think it will be too much of a problem for us to roll in together?

That's great news, glad to see we're still on . Thanks Mr. Wringo see Sunday bro..
Old 01-26-10, 09:52 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John....what time do you want to meet at that IHOP??? Like a little after 12ish? Just want to make sure because I'm spending the nigh saturday and my hotel is on university so just want to know when I need to leave the hotel and meet up with the N. and S. crews.
Old 01-26-10, 09:52 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

Wringo everthing looking good boss. 8am sounds excellent at the amazon village. this will be a hugeeeeeeeeeee turnout. i hope we can meet with the south guys also rollin will be even sicker hope to see everyone there.
Old 01-26-10, 10:22 PM
jrm7885
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found out I am able to go. Can't wait to meet everyone. See ya at amazon.
Old 01-27-10, 01:23 PM
blacknmild
Pole Position

Just wondering, will everyone be showing their cars?
Old 01-27-10, 01:28 PM
jrm7885
Pole Position

I'm not. Just along for the ride.
Old 01-27-10, 01:39 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Showing?

Originally Posted by blacknmild
Just wondering, will everyone be showing their cars?
All will be showing, but not all will be judged.... or will they?
Old 01-27-10, 01:48 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

A quick reminder: All show cars must roll in at 12:30pm sharp. Do not show up late

See you sunday

Josh
Old 01-27-10, 03:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
John....what time do you want to meet at that IHOP??? Like a little after 12ish? Just want to make sure because I'm spending the nigh saturday and my hotel is on university so just want to know when I need to leave the hotel and meet up with the N. and S. crews.

Eric glad to see your coming I sent you a PM with my # .You're pretty to close to where we're meeting for the big caravan to JM Lexus so call me and I'll direct to Eliteroads.. Hope to have you cruise with us

Man this is going to be one sick caravan CLFL style lol
Old 01-27-10, 10:26 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

its already thursday , less than 3 days away will be the sickest meet and caravan ever that Florida has seen. cant wait to see what its going to be like Hope everyone is ready ayyy

Quick Reply: Orlando caravan to JM Lexus meet.