Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Orlando caravan to JM Lexus meet.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-10, 02:46 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great meeting everyone from florida. Show turned out awesome.
Old 02-01-10, 06:18 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Way to Represent!

Thanks to all that came out and supported the JM Lexus event! I want to personally thank Vaki, for helping Adrian get to the show with his car! I owe you a drink!

Let's keep it going Orlando!
Old 02-02-10, 08:11 AM
vaki2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem Wringo,

We're here to help each other out, both on the forum and on the road. Keep us posted when you going to have the meet in Orlando.

Vaki2
Old 02-02-10, 09:26 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by vaki2
No problem Wringo,

We're here to help each other out, both on the forum and on the road. Keep us posted when you going to have the meet in Orlando.

Vaki2
Originally Posted by Wringo
Thanks to all that came out and supported the JM Lexus event! I want to personally thank Vaki, for helping Adrian get to the show with his car! I owe you a drink!

Let's keep it going Orlando!
It would be nice to see the Orlando meets start up again. Especially since I am practically done with the project. I saw the pics Wringo and Josh....Looks like it was a fantastic turn out and a lot of fun. I missed going. I wanted to go anyway, even though my car was not completed, but my wife asked me to help her paint some new colors inside the house to prepare for one of her best friends who is arriving from Peru at the end of this week, so I painted from 8 am until midnight Sunday. House looks phenomenal, but disappointed I missed the show. Next year for sure, I definitely plan on being there.

There are a lot of Lexi in Orlando....I believe several FI'd cars, probably mainly IS and SC300 models, but I would love to see them.

Set it up Wringo, for March. The spring is beautiful in Florida!!

Ryan
Old 02-02-10, 09:58 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default It's in the planning stage!

Originally Posted by SC400TT
It would be nice to see the Orlando meets start up again. Especially since I am practically done with the project. I saw the pics Wringo and Josh....Looks like it was a fantastic turn out and a lot of fun. I missed going. I wanted to go anyway, even though my car was not completed, but my wife asked me to help her paint some new colors inside the house to prepare for one of her best friends who is arriving from Peru at the end of this week, so I painted from 8 am until midnight Sunday. House looks phenomenal, but disappointed I missed the show. Next year for sure, I definitely plan on being there.

There are a lot of Lexi in Orlando....I believe several FI'd cars, probably mainly IS and SC300 models, but I would love to see them.

Set it up Wringo, for March. The spring is beautiful in Florida!!

Ryan
Ryan, we missed you at the show, but there will be more! I'm planning a Meet/Greet BBQ picnic for us in March? I'll keep you posted!

I can't wait to see your new project? What happened to Cowboy and Dave?