Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Jan 3rd Mile Marker 1 event

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-09, 05:25 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexforlife
im sorry but i cannot and will not support this event , max for mm1 has not played fair as it relates to the top gun run people

on a side note , max , sending that video to the dade county officials illustrating some alledged heads up between a lambo and gtr was very uncool , another attempt to wipe out the competion , i dont repsect such activities ( theres alot more behind the scenes stuff i am privy too but will not go into here )
I was wondering when you were going to post? I was patiently waiting..
Old 12-14-09, 12:48 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know that Ed is not to happy with mm1.but if mm1 is gonna spy on Top Gun events.then a smart thing to do is spy on mm1 events.if that's how they wanna play.on another note we gotta support our CL members that are running.
Old 12-14-09, 03:05 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sc2.5
Cool man.btw you would have remembered my cressida if you would had tried me
You ganna run in the mile run?I'm planing to get to the 170 mph mark.
Since i went 162 already.Hopefully there will be more cl member representing
If not I sure will be
Naw, the GS is not for racing or track use. It's a cruizer, a boulevard king. The bottom half of the accelerator is used only for highway fun.
Old 12-14-09, 05:08 PM
maxgee
Driver

Update: for those arriving early to the event, coffee and finger food breakfast will be sold in the morning.
Remember not to speed up SR41 unless you want to contribute to the reservation's economy
Old 12-14-09, 06:00 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry bro u dont know what time it is as it relates to this so above is my opinion and FACT
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I was wondering when you were going to post? I was patiently waiting..
Mr.Rome has Ed stated those are his facts and as so have nothing to do with me nor anyone else who chooses to attend this event .So in all fairness to those and myself included .Lets keep focus and stay positive for everyone enjoyment. Thank you this massage was brought to you by Latino Racing Development (LRD) lol See you guys out there .

I'm going to put a big old sticker on my car saying that ..Now Reggie that there is what I would call funny..
Old 12-14-09, 10:50 PM
HYPERBOY
Lexus Test Driver

maybe ill run mine looking for over 119.. lmao
Old 12-15-09, 04:26 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Mr.Rome has Ed stated those are his facts and as so have nothing to do with me nor anyone else who chooses to attend this event
john , these are not my facts , these are the facts period , max damm well knows what he has done or attempted to do ...and you have NO working knowledge of what went on behind the scenes so on that note have fun , good luck with the new motor

the lack of professional courtesy that was extended to my friend from top gun run is what bothers me ,personally.. rem i also went to the first mm1 event in show of support for both factions

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-15-09 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-15-09, 04:56 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Mr.Rome has Ed stated those are his facts and as so have nothing to do with me nor anyone else who chooses to attend this event .So in all fairness to those and myself included .Lets keep focus and stay positive for everyone enjoyment. Thank you this massage was brought to you by Latino Racing Development (LRD) lol See you guys out there .

I'm going to put a big old sticker on my car saying that ..Now Reggie that there is what I would call funny..
john , these are not my facts , these are the facts period , max damm well knows what he has done or attempted to do ...and you have NO working knowledge of what went on behind the scenes so on that note have fun , good luck with the new motor

the lack of professional courtesy that was extended to my friend from top gun run is what bothers me ,personally.. rem i also went to the first mm1 event in show of support for both factions
oye cojanla con take it easy.....
Old 12-15-09, 06:01 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Robert wat chu talking bout bro. Hey Pancho are you going to run ur car ???
Old 12-15-09, 08:48 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Can I catch a ride with someone? Too lazy to drive..
Old 12-16-09, 03:24 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, so we've got a few members running in the Mile run and I heard that there's some bets going around about a certain white SC.

Well, I heard that Conroy has placed a bet that John will not run more than 150mph in the mile because the SC is too heavy?? Come on Conroy?? He ran 120mph in the 1/4 mile so I would assume that 150 should be achieved without busting a sweat.

Okay, I'm going to place my bet. I could see John doing a minimum 170mph in the mile, so he'll be between 170mph and 180mph..

What do you guys think??
Old 12-16-09, 03:34 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Okay, so we've got a few members running in the Mile run and I heard that there's some bets going around about a certain white SC.

Well, I heard that Conroy has placed a bet that John will not run more than 150mph in the mile because the SC is too heavy?? Come on Conroy?? He ran 120mph in the 1/4 mile so I would assume that 150 should be achieved without busting a sweat.

Okay, I'm going to place my bet. I could see John doing a minimum 170mph in the mile, so he'll be between 170mph and 180mph..

What do you guys think??
WHAT no faith on the white 4-door?I hoping for 170 for me let's see.
I think John should be around 155-170 mph hopefully more but my money is on
Old 12-16-09, 04:51 PM
Blk&blu*j2
Driver

John excuse me I beg to Differ there is only one junkyard dog and it doesn't live in Plantation, nor does it have a Lexus logo. It's my future ride and the last time I checked it was an 87' supra. LOL
PS will you please change your signature?
Old 12-16-09, 09:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sc2.5
WHAT no faith on the white 4-door?I hoping for 170 for me let's see.
I think John should be around 155-170 mph hopefully more but my money is on
I guess I should ask you the same question Tomas .. What no faith in the white 2 door 170-180 ??

On a dyno some time ago and just to see the car hit 187 at 6200-6300 rpm.Granted there was no load on the car but damn I had another 1000 rpm's to go.Hoping I can do better than 155-170...

It's all good ,we'll just have to want and see..
Old 12-16-09, 09:05 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blk&blu*j2
John excuse me I beg to Differ there is only one junkyard dog and it doesn't live in Plantation, nor does it have a Lexus logo. It's my future ride and the last time I checked it was an 87' supra. LOL
PS will you please change your signature?

Okay Jr. real funny . The sig refers to all JDM motors and not the real junkyard dog. Which would be just (JD)...

Quick Reply: Jan 3rd Mile Marker 1 event