Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

This is what you will be missing on Sunday!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-09, 09:58 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by shaodome
That sounds like a long winded excuse More power down low, but less up top which is why you agree on a set parameters for a run or do I need to bring up the 747 again?

Run what ya brung. Frankly your turbo does NOT spool that much different than mine, you said so yourself.

dont twist words i said the billet 6265 makes as much power as a t6776 turbo does but a 6265 will outspool a 67 any day of the week its a proven fact and shear common sense

smaller diameter wheel takes less ex energy to move the air , so throttle response will be slightly quicker hence giving the stated jump , larger turbo coming online with proper tuning and supporting mods will eventually walk it down or at least the displacement will come into play

is it a large diff no but one that can and does make a diff

i understand that dre and roger had some fun a couple of fridays ago and according to dre he gave roger a hell of time from a dig or slow roll because dre's smaller snail was online immed compared to rogers larger snail

its simple physics if you ask me but then again who am i

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-04-09 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-04-09, 10:11 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK back to this S2K with the 2J I would love to see it run against teh CFT S2King on both strip and street.... Anyone else
Old 12-04-09, 10:31 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewgo
There you go again, picking on someone NOT your owe size..... Robert, handle this would you!
I'm not senor but I was told by a little birdie that he was at Jimmy's the other night and that was what was said. I'm just clarifying sir..It's all good!!!

Originally Posted by lexforlife
dont twist words i said the billet 6265 makes as much power as a t6776 turbo does but a 6265 will outspool a 67 any day of the week its a proven fact and shear common sense

i am gonna go back and delte all my posts
Ed, why do you get touchy whenever you're in a let's just call it a debate on the forum. Why would you say that you're going to delete your posts? It's all good man, we're all just having fun here. I feel like a broken record here..Don't take all this smack talking to heart..
Old 12-04-09, 10:51 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I'm not senor but I was told by a little birdie that he was at Jimmy's the other night and that was what was said. I'm just clarifying sir..It's all good!!!

Ed, why do you get touchy whenever you're in a let's just call it a debate on the forum. Why would you say that you're going to delete your posts? It's all good man, we're all just having fun here. I feel like a broken record here..Don't take all this smack talking to heart..
not touchy just dont wanna get wrapped up in the mix again , i cant stand the excuses for a loss

a loss is a loss a win a win a draw a draw

when i got my a$$ handed to me by dre months ago and john asked me in front of everyone what happened i said " i got my a$$ handed to me"

traction issues is one thing when all can clearly see you have to step out of it for safety reasons but everything else is left up to the owner to make sure its running as it should before making a run

so on that note thats why i delete posts and leave it alone
Old 12-04-09, 11:12 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

not touchy just dont wanna get wrapped up in the mix again , i cant stand the excuses for a loss

when i got my a$$ handed to me by dre months ago and john asked me in front of everyone what happened i said " i got my a$$ handed to me"

traction issues is one thing when all can clearly see you have to step out of it for safety reasons but everything else is left up to the owner to make sure its running as it should before making a run

I hear you man! You're right, all these excuses from the 1J camp but that's a usual thing that we're going to be hearing from them for a long time to come!

Also, just so everyone knows because I don't want anyone to ever think that Dre's(Drewgo) 1J SC could ever whoop Ed's 2J SC. In his above post when he referred to having his a$$ handed to him he was talking about Dre with the 240sx and not Dre with the SC...

That was for you Dre....
Old 12-04-09, 11:15 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the record, I walked ED last weekend from 40 to about 80mph, after that I don't remember it's all a blur....
Old 12-04-09, 11:24 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

For the record, I walked ED last weekend from 40 to about 80mph, after that I don't remember it's all a blur....
Wow, from 40mph to 80mph..That race must have lasted about 10 seconds if that? Man Dre, you're car is even faster than I thought!!! You're the man!!
Old 12-04-09, 11:30 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

I hear you man! You're right, all these excuses from the 1J camp but that's a usual thing that we're going to be hearing from them for a long time to come!

Also, just so everyone knows because I don't want anyone to ever think that Dre's(Drewgo) 1J SC could ever whoop Ed's 2J SC. In his above post when he referred to having his a$$ handed to him he was talking about Dre with the 240sx and not Dre with the SC...

That was for you Dre....
ewww, that was just burning you to the core to know that people would think it's me ......
Old 12-04-09, 11:32 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

ewww, that was just burning you to the core to know that people would think it's me ......
You know this man!!!!
Old 12-04-09, 05:55 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

I'm not senor but I was told by a little birdie that he was at Jimmy's the other night and that was what was said. I'm just clarifying sir..It's all good!!!:

You know what,I know the birdie you're talking about.
The comment that I said was I would like to ONE day race wicked but I'm by
no means ready for that yet.
BTW I would need to take care of someone else First!
Old 12-04-09, 06:16 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc2.5
You know what,I know the birdie you're talking about.
The comment that I said was I would like to ONE day race wicked but I'm by
no means ready for that yet.
BTW I would need to take care of someone else First!
I hear you sir...So who is it that you want to take care of first? State their name, don't be shy!
Old 12-04-09, 06:37 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

I hear you sir...So who is it that you want to take care of first? State their name, don't be shy!
Not yet,Not ready
I know that if I give a u a hint You will blow it up,so lets just wait
Old 12-04-09, 07:37 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc2.5
Not yet,Not ready
I know that if I give a u a hint You will blow it up,so lets just wait
Okay, but I must warn you that I hope it's not someone that has a 2J because you're out of gas...
Old 12-04-09, 07:44 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Okay, but I must warn you that I hope it's not someone that has a 2J because you're out of gas...
[ we'll see
Old 12-05-09, 09:06 AM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

um..

the s2k was pretty cool. but the posts in here not so much. make another thread for it guys

Quick Reply: This is what you will be missing on Sunday!