Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Beware

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-09, 08:06 PM
Pnuge88
Lexus Champion

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

theres a black mustang in the west palm area. forever on palm beach lakes pulling people over
Old 12-07-09, 08:29 PM
jvsc300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i saw last saturday at night a undercover in a white work van with lights inside in the van. pulling people over at the i595 between i75 and i95....
Old 12-07-09, 08:36 PM
jvsc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Anthony85
My friend calls me this morning to tell that he sitting behind a Dodge Challenger that has Broward Sheriff written on it. But it was Carbon Grey with letters that look like ghost lettering so you cannot barely see the letters well until you role up on the car. So all I can tell you fellow club members is beware! And be safe.
i saw that car too.. few months ago on university dr and mcnab rd...
Old 12-08-09, 11:25 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks for the heads up! But, if u think about it.....THE STATE IS F$*^ING BROKE!!!!!!!!
There trying too make $$$$ some kind of way.
Old 12-08-09, 11:31 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Yea those undercover chargers and challengers are usually that slate gray with dark rims or silver.. We have both up here..
Old 12-08-09, 12:45 PM
S14eva1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Thanks for the heads up! But, if u think about it.....THE STATE IS F$*^ING BROKE!!!!!!!!
There trying too make $$$$ some kind of way.

exactly what I was going to say......

Heads up people they are gonna get real aggresive sooner or later....I have been pulled over 3 times in the past month...at times for no reason and other times they say I was going to fast when I was actually going 5-7 mph over.

One guy pulled me over and said I was going 20 mph over the speed limit when in fact I looked at my needle before he pulled me over and I was just doing about 50mph in a 45.I basically said,with all do respect sir Im not gonna challenge your judgement and I know you are just doing your job,but I was not doing 20mph over...If you feel I was speeding,go ahead and write the ticket with the gun serial # ....the *** hole goes ahead and writes me a ticket for not having my insurance card when in fact I did...he tells me.. "dont worry about it,just show up to court with proof of insurance and they will dismiss it"....I was like I was going to tell him to write me the ticket for speeding and ill see his *** in court.But seeing that it was so damn late at night,I just wanted to be on my way I took it.

I have had both goodluck and some real bad luck with police officers....guess you cant win them all

Last edited by S14eva1; 12-09-09 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-09-09, 08:51 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by S14eva1
exactly what I was going to say......

Heads up people they are gonna get real aggresive sooner or later....I have been pulled over 3 times in the past month...at times for no reason and other times they say I was going to fast when I was actually going 5-7 mph over.

One guy pulled me over and said I was going 20 mph over the speed limit when in fact I looked at my needle before he pulled me over and I was just doing about 50mph in a 45.I basically said,with all do respect sir Im not gonna challenge your judgement and I know you are just doing your job,but I was not doing 20mph over...If you feel I was speeding,go ahead and write the ticket with the gun serial # ....the *** hole goes ahead and writes me a ticket for not having my insurance card when in fact I did...he tells me.. "dont worry about it,just show up to court with proof of insurance and they will dismiss it"....I was like I was going to tell him to write me the ticket for speeding and ill see his *** in court.But seeing that it was so damn late at night,I just wanted to be on my way.

I have had both goodluck and some real bad luck with police officers....guess you cant win them all

That is f*ing Hilarious what you said to that cop... LOL.

But Also I forgot to tell you guys that I travel mostly on the 95 in the mornings. On my way to work one morning I was about go into the HOV lane to blast around a couple of cars and as I was about to I notice a C6 Corvette coming up in the lane so I stayed in mine. But as the Corvette cruised by slowly I noticed a thin strip of LED lights at the top of the rear glass in the Hatch. All I could Think to myself was aww hell I'm gonna need to put down some good #'s to run from one of those on the highway.... J/K....

Last edited by Anthony85; 12-09-09 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-09-09, 09:31 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Anthony85
That is f*ing Hilarious what you said to that cop... LOL.

But Also I forgot to tell you guys that I travel mostly on the 95 in the mornings. On my way to work one morning I was about go into the HOV lane to blast around a couple of cars and as I was about to I notice a C6 Corvette coming up in the lane so I stayed in mine. But as the Corvette cruised by slowly I noticed a thin strip of LED lights at the top of the rear glass in the Hatch. All I could Think to myself was aww hell I'm gonna need to put down some good #'s to run from one of those on the highway.... J/K....
never run its not worth it, I did it once long time ago and thats when they didnt have fast police cars, but now if you try it you will get caught unless you have a bike and alot of skills.
Old 12-09-09, 10:02 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

I'll tell you what, This is kinda scary. Say you are driving late night and a minivan, charger, mustang or any unmarked vehicle, turns on the christmas light. You pull over like a law abiding citizen that we are, Man walks up holds a gun to your head tells you to get out and another man jumps in your car storms off in your ride. You wake up minutes later with excruciating pain on the back of you head and bleeding from a blow to your head. No one in site and carless.
It's only a matter of time before these story start circulating because we don't know what car a Fuqing Cop drives. So you pull over to anything that has strobe lights.

Last edited by drewgo; 12-09-09 at 10:05 AM.
Old 12-13-09, 09:55 AM
HYPERBOY
Lexus Test Driver

ive seen that interceptor in weston like a month or two ago, it and three other cop cars pulled some chick on a gixxer over

i was like daaaaaaaamnnnn the cops are upgrading big time
Old 12-13-09, 09:59 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look out for the new Chevy Caprice in a couple years.

http://m.jalopnik.com/site?sid=jalop...efId%3D5373645
Old 12-13-09, 02:30 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Dark Blue Nissan Murano in Coral Springs, Two White Jeep Cherokees Also
Old 12-13-09, 06:32 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

yeap they are becoming a real p@!n i know in Aventura they got a Dark blue Dodge minivan late model, and a silver CX7 with no tints or anything. and always those unmarked ones that say marauder in the back with rims and dual exhaust making a kill on I95 and north miami
Old 12-13-09, 07:58 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Look out for the new Chevy Caprice in a couple years.

http://m.jalopnik.com/site?sid=jalop...efId%3D5373645
Damn that is serious!!!!!
Old 12-13-09, 09:50 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Darkness01
yeap they are becoming a real p@!n i know in Aventura they got a Dark blue Dodge minivan late model, and a silver CX7 with no tints or anything. and always those unmarked ones that say marauder in the back with rims and dual exhaust making a kill on I95 and north miami

Yeah those mercury marauders are pretty fast on the highway.

Quick Reply: Beware