Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

brassmonkey 8pm?

..or did you want to check out that irish place
Old 02-11-10, 03:36 PM
dec14
Rookie

this ****s needs to get organizied asap

since everybody wants to go someplace different i say we pick a place and go there every thurs for 1 month... then change location for another month, and change it again... just my 2 cents
Old 02-11-10, 03:50 PM
Anthony
Lexus Champion

just talked to chris......

Were meeting up at Brass Monkey
7781 Lake Worth Road
Wellington, FL 33467-2536
(561) 968-9559

..and if it looks like it sucks well take if from their..
Old 02-11-10, 11:14 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

As promised, the pathetic GT-R from tonight:

Old 02-18-10, 10:57 AM
Anthony
Lexus Champion

Talked to Chris were going back to Brass Monkey tonight...

Brass Monkey at 8pm
Old 02-18-10, 03:29 PM
Papajorgio
Advanced

Originally Posted by oztiks
As promised, the pathetic GT-R from tonight:

good thing you got the number in the pic because i would like to learn how to make 3-7k a month, but yeah who else is gonna roll out tonight...
Old 02-18-10, 04:34 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

me./...
Old 02-21-10, 09:21 PM
Papajorgio
Advanced

okay upcoming meet may end up at my house, the pbso (palmbeachsherrifsoffice) is now sponsoring the meet thats on lakeworth so alot of unwanted attention is on lakeworth where we hang out at brass monkey, so 1791 sawgrass circle greenacres florida is my address and if your down just hit me up and we can meet up before hand to bypass the front gate, i can accommodate about 8 cars as far as being in a driveway goes, beyond that its street parking right in front of my crib, so holla back with ye's and ne's as far as chillin at my crib, oh and its byob (bringyourownbeer) and meat if you wanna cook or grill something,
Old 02-21-10, 10:21 PM
EL MOSTRO
Pole Position

wuss upp guys, i'm down to meet anywhere i live in lake worth and i got few friends with sc
Old 02-22-10, 10:57 AM
B_Sting
Driver

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
wuss upp guys, i'm down to meet anywhere i live in lake worth and i got few friends with sc
cool Lake Worth is a lil hot right now with those meets on thursdays PBSO all over the place writing tickets last week i had to bust a mission impossible to get out of the parking lot Chris had to bust a james bond or in his words 00sc lol haha but yea we are gonna try to find another location on thursday Chris is sayin we could meet in his garage,i'm down for that 12 pack of beer n some wings FTW
Old 02-23-10, 07:54 AM
Dirty SC
Pole Position

me and Mostro will be rolling deep with other friends with sc's and mk4 supras let us know when and where!
Old 02-23-10, 09:19 AM
Papajorgio
Advanced

Originally Posted by EL MOSTRO
kool beans the more the merrier

Originally Posted by B_Sting
cool Lake Worth is a lil hot right now with those meets on thursdays PBSO all over the place writing tickets last week i had to bust a mission impossible to get out of the parking lot Chris had to bust a james bond or in his words 00sc lol haha but yea we are gonna try to find another location on thursday Chris is sayin we could meet in his garage,i'm down for that 12 pack of beer n some wings FTW
yeah had to play the waiting game a little the last time but made it out without a hitch, figures the week i get my headers installed is the same week pbso starts sponsoring the ricer meet, but i think this week its gonna be duffys for the win, i dont want anyone to get pulled over because of the stupid ricers and there cop attracting meet, maybe start at 8pm, ill be there straight from work around 7ish so ill try and get a big table and a hot waitress,...

Originally Posted by Dirty SC
me and Mostro will be rolling deep with other friends with sc's and mk4 supras let us know when and where!
okay so officially the meet is gonna be duffys off of Forrest hill blvd and jog, most off you have been there before but for the ones that haven't just pm me or bsting for directions, also look for the blue/primergray/white/black sc, yeah thats mine and ill be parked most likely around the side of duffys thats not connected to the main parking lot....
Old 02-23-10, 09:29 AM
Papajorgio
Advanced

heres some pics of last week for reference,
West Palm Beach weekly meets-100_0100.jpg
West Palm Beach weekly meets-100_0102.jpg
Old 02-23-10, 09:36 AM
Dirty SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sueno2jz
kool beans the more the merrier

yeah had to play the waiting game a little the last time but made it out without a hitch, figures the week i get my headers installed is the same week pbso starts sponsoring the ricer meet, but i think this week its gonna be duffys for the win, i dont want anyone to get pulled over because of the stupid ricers and there cop attracting meet, maybe start at 8pm, ill be there straight from work around 7ish so ill try and get a big table and a hot waitress,...

okay so officially the meet is gonna be duffys off of Forrest hill blvd and jog, most off you have been there before but for the ones that haven't just pm me or bsting for directions, also look for the blue/primergray/white/black sc, yeah thats mine and ill be parked most likely around the side of duffys thats not connected to the main parking lot....

wow Forest Hill and Jog duffys is like 2 minutes from my house SWEET! when and what time?

Quick Reply: West Palm Beach weekly meets