Washed The Lady Took Some Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-09, 06:13 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
Thank man I moved over here from Cali in 96 and dont ever want to leave

Yea cars looking super crispy clean.I realized we haven't seen you around in while .Hope you didn't trade CL in for CS (club seadoo ) lol. I like the color matching with the ski white on white . nicly done.

BTW where about are you from Cali.I'm also a transplant from there 94
Old 12-21-09, 06:48 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Yea cars looking super crispy clean.I realized we haven't seen you around in while .Hope you didn't trade CL in for CS (club seadoo ) lol. I like the color matching with the ski white on white . nicly done.

BTW where about are you from Cali.I'm also a transplant from there 94
LoL thanks John i havent been around much because of school and towrds the end of the year it gets busy for me with family events and its been to wack with the weather to go riding on the ski oh well and I was born in Glendale and lived in Monrovia thats about 20min away from LAX all my fam is still over there so i go back from time to time WESTSIDE !!!!!......j/k
Old 12-21-09, 09:39 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
LoL thanks John i havent been around much because of school and towrds the end of the year it gets busy for me with family events and its been to wack with the weather to go riding on the ski oh well and I was born in Glendale and lived in Monrovia thats about 20min away from LAX all my fam is still over there so i go back from time to time WESTSIDE !!!!!......j/k
Glendale man as teenager my friends and I use to race up and down Angeles crest hwy .In weather I would go skiing on Mt.Waterman at the top of the hwy . Man I even saw a dead body on the side of the road on that same hwy at 4 in morning .Next time we each other I tell ya about it.Like I said we use to tear up that mountain road.Good times.Nothing like the flats lands of Fl. lol

I grew up in Canoga Park and lived in Gardena in my adult years .All my families are in still LA.
Old 12-21-09, 12:38 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks really clean bro.hey did you have to use spacers with the IS wheels?and where did you pick up the cross drills?
Old 12-22-09, 07:53 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
Glendale man as teenager my friends and I use to race up and down Angeles crest hwy .In weather I would go skiing on Mt.Waterman at the top of the hwy . Man I even saw a dead body on the side of the road on that same hwy at 4 in morning .Next time we each other I tell ya about it.Like I said we use to tear up that mountain road.Good times.Nothing like the flats lands of Fl. lol

I grew up in Canoga Park and lived in Gardena in my adult years .All my families are in still LA.
For sure man next meet well get together

Originally Posted by 98$c300
looks really clean bro.hey did you have to use spacers with the IS wheels?and where did you pick up the cross drills?

Thanks Rich i dunno about the rotors cuz i got them with the calipers and no spacers needed with the IS wheels
Old 01-24-10, 07:59 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Well did some LED work with some of my dash lights tell me what you think I am not done yet I still have to do the screen on my climate and re-do some of my cluster lights and some other areas like the key hole and doors and dome........

Old 01-24-10, 08:07 PM
IS-J
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewgo
Miami Lakes FTMFW....!!!!!!!
Lived there for the past 28yrs of my life until
I migrated to Davie 1 yr ago. Now I go and can't stand the traffic which before I
did not know why ppl fussed so much about....LOL

Car looks nice bro..!
Gotta Rep Miami Lakes!! Been living here for all 22 years of my life and dont plan on moving, unless its to brickell or key biscayne!! Which actually might happen soon due to the g/f looking at condo's... lol

BTW car looks great, pass by it evryday!! OMW home or out.