Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Chat about anything thread.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-10, 05:09 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LIMS407
hate valentine dinner...wait like hour and half just eat some pasta....had watch stupid *** valentine movie...
LoL you I spent 350 to cook my own food at melting pot
Old 02-15-10, 08:00 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
damn 350,that was one of Blitz exhausts.you crazy.
Old 02-15-10, 08:22 PM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

350??? went cheesecake factory and spent 50...my girl wanted cheesecake for desert and i told her she didnt need it...that was why we went to see valentine day movie
Old 02-15-10, 08:40 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

I see this day was similar for my fellow members
My Valentines day weekend consisted of renting a suite in Orlando. Driving up. Food and movies for 3 days. Oh and a trip to tiffany's co. I was lazy so when walked in and i said get what you want. Great trip but damn i coulda got tires or something
How is melting pot btw.... Lots of people tell me to go but i havnt because they tell me i need to cook my own food.
Old 02-16-10, 01:12 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I took my girl to this musical show at miramar cultural center on Saturday and then she paid for dinner at olive garden. Then we watched valentines day on Sunday.
Old 02-16-10, 04:17 AM
JAman
Rookie

Melting Pot - cooking d food yourself means don't go there hungry takes a while 2 cook. Also u will leave there smelling of food form d cooking so don't plan on going out after.
Old 02-16-10, 06:40 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98$c300
damn 350,that was one of Blitz exhausts.you crazy.
LoL foreal bro pero bueno i am hoping this guy in the classifides sells me his hes got it for the low but he keeps on stalling

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
How is melting pot btw.... Lots of people tell me to go but i havnt because they tell me i need to cook my own food.
Originally Posted by JAman
Melting Pot - cooking d food yourself means don't go there hungry takes a while 2 cook. Also u will leave there smelling of food form d cooking so don't plan on going out after.
Yea if ur starving and want food fast dont go to melting pot that place is more for just spending time with ur lady. Its a nice time though they have the cheese fondue u get to dip ur bread or apples in to cheese to start off with or the dessert chocolate fondue with strawberrys bannanas and oh man, its real great experience but its not cheap
Old 02-16-10, 08:22 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

LoL foreal bro pero bueno i am hoping this guy in the classifides sells me his hes got it for the low but he keeps on stalling

Yea if ur starving and want food fast dont go to melting pot that place is more for just spending time with ur lady. Its a nice time though they have the cheese fondue u get to dip ur bread or apples in to cheese to start off with or the dessert chocolate fondue with strawberrys bannanas and oh man, its real great experience but its not cheap
Playing with chocolate fondue @ your own home with the lady can (is) a lot more fun than paying somebody to set you up with it in a restaurant booth. Tends to work out in your favor and hella cheaper
Old 02-16-10, 08:23 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry to say the Melting pot is like a Chick flick movie, Ladies love it and US guys get roped into paying for it

Sorry I'd rather commit suicide
Old 02-16-10, 08:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by shaodome
playing chocolate fondue @ your own home with the lady can (is) a lot more fun than paying somebody to set you up with it in a restaurant booth. Tends to work out in your favor and hella cheaper
now where talking let the bedroom fondue begin!!!!!!:d:d:d:d
Old 02-16-10, 09:01 PM
lexusB3
Pole Position

my girl had to work ( she works at a resturant ) anyways besides the 50 dollars i spent on ballons and flowers and all that...i took the money that i was going to use for my sc to buy coilovers...i went and got a flat screen tv and a ps3 lol valentines days was fun but my car still sits high
Old 02-16-10, 09:28 PM
RaymondXTi
Rookie

haha I didn't get my girl anything. She told me not to get her anything, so I didn't, and she actually wasn't mad. I guess after three years it's not such a big deal anymore. I still took her out to dinner and whatnot, just didn't go all out on gifts and stuff. Saved me some money! lol
Old 02-16-10, 09:42 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RaymondXTi
haha I didn't get my girl anything. She told me not to get her anything, so I didn't, and she actually wasn't mad. I guess after three years it's not such a big deal anymore. I still took her out to dinner and whatnot, just didn't go all out on gifts and stuff. Saved me some money! lol
mine was the same way.she knows im broke.i need money for my SC.and after you togther for a while.you go out to eat so much for no reason.and buy eachother stuff for no reason.that one day dont matter anymore.
Old 02-17-10, 06:59 AM
zhillz
Lead Lap

Hey is there a Tampa area meat or anything in hillsborough /pasco?
Old 02-20-10, 07:31 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

well i might of spent TOO much cash on my lady for V-Day but I just rewarded my self with this pick up =)

It's originaly for a GS3 but i only bought the mufflers and will take them to my muffler shop to get them custom fitted cant wait

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 02-20-10 at 09:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Chat about anything thread.