Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

New top dog in S. Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-10, 09:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Come on guys!!! Steve hasn't dyno'd his car as of yet..I guess he's just putting a low number out there so he's not disappointed when that number happens...
Damn dude your sooo wrong
Old 02-08-10, 10:13 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Damn dude your sooo wrong
Its in his nature to talk Shiet, a daily operation for that guy.
Old 02-08-10, 10:20 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Come steve... what's up with that? This can't be true
Old 02-09-10, 04:26 AM
relic
Rookie

Originally Posted by japspec
Its in his nature to talk Shiet, a daily operation for that guy.
Look at you, you're still sour because you went and spent your little money to do a swap and my boy's stock GS walked you. I thought this was over with but obviously you've been hurting ever since the Mega meet. You should have seen you walking around pouting all over the place and now you've changed your signature and put all this sh@t about me, I must have really got under your skin....

I think Team Orangewould be ashamed to have you representing their camp.

Also, don't worry about who's car I ride in. I've got more cars than you could ever dream of and you don't have to worry about when my car comes out becasue I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NO STOCK CAR CAN EVER SMELL MY EXHAUST BOY!!

Oh, also learn to spell! It's Affiliate Mr. Team Orange representer!! So correct the spelling in your signature Mr. Slow car...

Oh, and this is not an invite to start a back and forth Internet battle because I'm not on here much. I just wanted to address you. I do all my talking on the road behind the wheel. So, here you go my car will be done in about three weeks or less and I'll give you ten cars head start on the turnpike since that's where you like to run at and run you down like you were in reverse so now you can go and get your exhaust, and upgrade your little twins like you said and bring it..

Last edited by relic; 02-09-10 at 04:30 AM.
Old 02-09-10, 05:00 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by relic
Look at you, you're still sour because you went and spent your little money to do a swap and my boy's stock GS walked you. I thought this was over with but obviously you've been hurting ever since the Mega meet. You should have seen you walking around pouting all over the place and now you've changed your signature and put all this sh@t about me, I must have really got under your skin....

Also, don't worry about who's car I ride in. I've got more cars than you could ever dream of and you don't have to worry about when my car comes out becasue I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NO STOCK CAR CAN EVER SMELL MY EXHAUST BOY!!

Oh, also learn to spell! It's Affiliate Mr. Team Orange representer!! So correct the spelling in your signature Mr. Slow car...

Oh, and this is not an invite to start a back and forth Internet battle because I'm not on here much. I just wanted to address you. I do all my talking on the road behind the wheel. So, here you go my car will be done in about three weeks or less and I'll give you ten cars head start on the turnpike since that's where you like to run at and run you down like you were in reverse so now you can go and get your exhaust, and upgrade your little twins like you said and bring it..
Damn I see why you and Rome are the best of friends .So much so even your writing styles are eerily similar .
Old 02-09-10, 06:10 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

I have not made it to the DYNO yet. Just been really busy at work gonna try for today. i'll keep y'all updated if its gonna happen today i am shooting for low numbers like 281 lol
Old 02-09-10, 07:20 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

all i can say is dammmmmmmmm , as mr king in la used to ask "cant we all just get along"
Old 02-09-10, 08:32 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexforlife
all i can say is dammmmmmmmm , as mr king in la used to ask "cant we all just get along"
for real
Old 02-09-10, 10:59 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
for real
There's just too much LOVE in S.FLA...................
Old 02-09-10, 11:23 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

You need to get your car on the road and dont worry about who I run with nicca. You dont impress me with your ****** antics talking all loud and **** like that. You want to call my car slow, lol you **** yellow eye ball having homo. I dont need to build no twins, give me ten cars lol ok . You got the nerve to talk sheit when you riding shotgun like some homo lover friend at every event. My little money lol nice now your in my pocket now , why does it take you so long to get a car on the road you old *** tow truck driving bit@ch.
Homie go fu*k ya self and your boost and dont come at me with none of your crap when you see me. I'm not with internet shiet talking because looks like your a king for that.

Last edited by japspec; 02-09-10 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-09-10, 11:41 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

You need to get your car on the road and dont worry about who I run with nicca. You dont impress my with your ******ish antics talking all loud and **** like that. You want to call my car slow, lol you **** yellow eye ball having homo. I dont need to to build no twins, give me ten cars I'll give you ten yard bit ch. You got the nerve to talk sheit when you riding shotgun like a some homo lover friend at every event. My little money lol, why does it take you so long to get a car on the road you old *** tow truck driving bit@ch.
Homie go fu*k ya self and your boost ***** and dont come at me with none of your ****er*y when you see me.
i see this going no where good.we cant take losing to the heart.we too old for this.we are not a Honda forum.this thread is gonna be CLOSED,just watch.when one of the big dawgs see this.
Old 02-09-10, 11:52 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
i see this going no where good.we cant take losing to the heart.we too old for this.we are not a Honda forum.this thread is gonna be CLOSED,just watch.when one of the big dawgs see this.
Naw this pu$$Y want to talk so it is what it is. He a big dog got big money, he think i'm some clown he can try to belittle all good.

Last edited by japspec; 02-09-10 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-09-10, 11:59 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Naw this pu$$Y want to talk so it is what it is. He a big dog got big money, he think i'm some clown he can try to belittle all good.
ok,but you know these guys just trash talk.none of it is personal.its fun and games.all you gotta do is race him again,no biggie.
Old 02-09-10, 12:06 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
ok,but you know these guys just trash talk.none of it is personal.its fun and games.all you gotta do is race him again,no biggie.
No he went ther with the little money comment like he some millionaire, we all do this for love and this *** want to talk about money, atleast I did the swap but dont tell me my little money like you better than me. Keep talking about all your cars and how you rolling hard big dog on big boost. Chiquita in the background waiting for your dumbazz.

Last edited by japspec; 02-09-10 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-09-10, 12:31 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

No he went ther with the little money comment like he some millionaire, we all do this for love and this *****aszz***** want to talk about money, atleast I did the swap but dont tell me my little money like you better than me. Keep talking about all your cars and how you rolling hard big dog on big boost. Chiquita in the background waiting for your dumbazz.
Ok maybe he should not had talked about money.just ignore it.you a step head of me.you got your swap.I'm still playing with NOS,lol.

Quick Reply: New top dog in S. Florida