Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

REMIX Sat. JULY 31st..

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-10, 10:57 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
I'm not trying to be king. I love that my teammates clean up bro!
i meant since you won state of stance they're going to put you in a private booth or something to high light your ride. ie king for the day
Old 08-02-10, 12:32 PM
badx33
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

lmao...
Originally Posted by baadhabit
i meant since you won state of stance they're going to put you in a private booth or something to high light your ride. ie king for the day
Old 08-02-10, 06:22 PM
IS3Vietboi
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam looks like it was a great turn out.... i would have came but i had a couple of people invite me to hin/nopi in atl....
Old 08-02-10, 10:58 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Heard that Solo own best team. Good job guys! I knew that Solo would hold it down. I can't wait to see if I can get all the Solo North members down here for a show or 2. Mainly Jay, Becker, Dre (once he get's the Accord finished) and everyone else.
Old 08-03-10, 01:54 PM
bLububL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Congrats to all the winners! And mostly to Solo taking home best team!! And I don't think I'll do this next year cause the classes were stupid, sorry.
Just out of curiosity what was stupid about the classes? There was a class for every make of vehicle i.e. Lexus, Infiniti, Honda, Acura, etc. Is it the names you don't like i.e. Driven, Performance, Custom?

Not knocking your opinion, just want to know. I am part of the show, so I'm very interested in improving whatever needs improving so that all of the competitors enjoy themselves and feel the competition is far and reaches out to them.

Also, word of advice for the Club Lexus guys. There were some people that showed up that were saying they were part of Club Lexus, but did not know if they were part of the designated parking spots that Club Lexus had. I would suggest that whoever is organizing the Club Lexus car show gatherings should be there first and early, so that we can guarantee that the Club Lexus spots are in perfect order.

Once again, thanks again to all of you guys and ladies that went to the event. We really appreciate it and the next one will be bigger and better!!
Old 08-03-10, 02:38 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bLububL
Just out of curiosity what was stupid about the classes? There was a class for every make of vehicle i.e. Lexus, Infiniti, Honda, Acura, etc. Is it the names you don't like i.e. Driven, Performance, Custom?

Not knocking your opinion, just want to know. I am part of the show, so I'm very interested in improving whatever needs improving so that all of the competitors enjoy themselves and feel the competition is far and reaches out to them.

Also, word of advice for the Club Lexus guys. There were some people that showed up that were saying they were part of Club Lexus, but did not know if they were part of the designated parking spots that Club Lexus had. I would suggest that whoever is organizing the Club Lexus car show gatherings should be there first and early, so that we can guarantee that the Club Lexus spots are in perfect order.

Once again, thanks again to all of you guys and ladies that went to the event. We really appreciate it and the next one will be bigger and better!!

great attempt at a great gathering .. their were tons of good stuff there but to say disorganized is a understatement .. i had no idea their were class diff .. i am accustomed to street mild /wild and custom mild /wild type wording in fact on the judges sheet i saw no mention of classes or driven or perf etc etc ... none the less i went to have fun and hang with familar faces and see old faces ...

hopefully in the future you guys will have parking attendants , areas clearly defined and classes clearly defined and whatever happened to award ceremony at 8pm

Last edited by lexforlife; 08-03-10 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-03-10, 04:33 PM
bLububL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lexforlife
great attempt at a great gathering .. their were tons of good stuff there but to say disorganized is a understatement .. i had no idea their were class diff .. i am accustomed to street mild /wild and custom mild /wild type wording in fact on the judges sheet i saw no mention of classes or driven or perf etc etc ... none the less i went to have fun and hang with familar faces and see old faces ...

hopefully in the future you guys will have parking attendants , areas clearly defined and classes clearly defined and whatever happened to award ceremony at 8pm
First of all, thanks for the feedback..

As for the different classes, in all fairness, on the site there was actually a specific link with this exact information. There all of the classes were detailed. Next time, I will see if we can have some documentation to go with the reg stuff to explain these details. The link is below..

http://www.remixevents.com/index.php...lphin-stadium/

Here are a cpl more links that have even more information..

Classes Defined - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=332

Driven, Custom, Unlimited Defined - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=94

Digital Copy of Scorecard - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=96

As for the awards ceremony @ 8pm, we tried to do the best we could, but with so many incredible cars, and so much intense competition, we took a bit more time with each vehicle to ensure that the best car won @ the end of the day...which should always be the goal for us.

Again, thanks for the feedback. We really do appreciate it.. Its great to hear you had a good time, and we are only going to continue to do everything possible to make each event an incredibly memorable experience, not only for our culture, but to be with their friends and families...

Last edited by bLububL; 08-03-10 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-03-10, 05:46 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Nice pics!!! Congrat's again to all the winner's
Old 08-03-10, 05:52 PM
ecr527
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexforlife
great attempt at a great gathering .. their were tons of good stuff there but to say disorganized is a understatement ..
You can say that again. We were actually out there by 9-10 o'clock. We were not parked in the CL section. Someone actually pulled up to us on a golf cart and told us that we weren't in the designated CL section, but we couldn't go over there until all of the CL people that registered as a group showed up.

The check in at the gate was a joke. I walked up to the table and they couldn't find my name on the list. I told them that I registered Friday afternoon. Apparently the list was printed Friday morning, so they said "oh okay" and just waved me in without checking anything.

Other than that, the show was good. Great turn out and a good variety of cars from imports to low riders.
Old 08-03-10, 05:57 PM
badx33
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

i just wish they could stop judging the first gen IS300 with the Second gen ISX50. its just not fair...lol other then that good turn out..
Old 08-03-10, 06:13 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ecr527
You can say that again. We were actually out there by 9-10 o'clock. We were not parked in the CL section. Someone actually pulled up to us on a golf cart and told us that we weren't in the designated CL section, but we couldn't go over there until all of the CL people that registered as a group showed up.

The check in at the gate was a joke. I walked up to the table and they couldn't find my name on the list. I told them that I registered Friday afternoon. Apparently the list was printed Friday morning, so they said "oh okay" and just waved me in without checking anything.

Other than that, the show was good. Great turn out and a good variety of cars from imports to low riders.
Agreed.. My car what at our booth but when i tried to register they told me i was already registered.. The judge came buy and ask didn't i wan't to judge it? I replied yes... so it's was never done ,he looks for some paper wok and got me to do it.. So it was definitely disorganized i wish we alot more of us came tru so when can take another award home for CLFL... Maybe next time
Old 08-03-10, 07:23 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Guys im not taking any sides or anything. But this is the first Remix event in FL take it in consideration that the guys who organized main event is in California and had some help from of the FL guys. First and maybe second events are always going to be dis-organized for example first Hot Import Night at the Broward convention center that was a nut house and State of Stance was a little out of hand people didnt know where to park or even to line up but they all end up being really good events. I see events as a gathering for all us gear heads to meet and enjoy. and about being judged a hand full of wise men told me "i build my car for my own pleasure and for me to enjoy. if they don't like they can go kiss my a$$."

sorry just need to vent a little..BIG UPS to the guys at Remix, State of Stance, Simply Clean, and Hellaflush. I had a fun time organized or not. I hope to see another one next year..Thanks Guys..
Old 08-03-10, 07:56 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

looking at the photos I thought it was disorganized. lol and I wasn't even there.
Old 08-03-10, 08:06 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

some pics to break it up some

Old 08-03-10, 08:07 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

more

Quick Reply: REMIX Sat. JULY 31st..