REMIX Sat. JULY 31st..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-10, 08:42 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baadhabit

Great photos But I have to ask a ??

Guess which one of these girls is not from Miami...
Old 08-03-10, 08:52 PM
IS-J
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Great photos But I have to ask a ??

Guess which one of these girls is not from Miami...
Even though she looks like a miami native im gonna have to say the one in the middle?? lol (i feel like its a trick question)
Old 08-03-10, 09:50 PM
badx33
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

the small one with the red bikini, told my boy $10 for a picture with his car...lmao.. F..king golddiggers...lol
Old 08-03-10, 10:56 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

Congrats to everyone that won. Congrats to Team Solo. No comments or feedbacks from me beside great job awesome show long drive lol. had fun.

Thanks
Old 08-04-10, 08:53 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bLububL
First of all, thanks for the feedback..

As for the different classes, in all fairness, on the site there was actually a specific link with this exact information. There all of the classes were detailed. Next time, I will see if we can have some documentation to go with the reg stuff to explain these details. The link is below..

http://www.remixevents.com/index.php...lphin-stadium/

Here are a cpl more links that have even more information..

Classes Defined - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=332

Driven, Custom, Unlimited Defined - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=94

Digital Copy of Scorecard - http://globaljudging.com/?page_id=96

As for the awards ceremony @ 8pm, we tried to do the best we could, but with so many incredible cars, and so much intense competition, we took a bit more time with each vehicle to ensure that the best car won @ the end of the day...which should always be the goal for us.

Again, thanks for the feedback. We really do appreciate it.. Its great to hear you had a good time, and we are only going to continue to do everything possible to make each event an incredibly memorable experience, not only for our culture, but to be with their friends and families...
wish there was a way to see which car won what. i'd like to see which car beat me for best of show driven. maybe i'll take some pointers and make changes for the next show
Old 08-04-10, 04:02 PM
bLububL
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ecr527
You can say that again. We were actually out there by 9-10 o'clock. We were not parked in the CL section. Someone actually pulled up to us on a golf cart and told us that we weren't in the designated CL section, but we couldn't go over there until all of the CL people that registered as a group showed up.

That might have been me b/c I spoke to a couple of guys w/ a Lex that got there early. The reason I did that was because I asked if you guys were supposed to be in their section, b/c they had a specific section, and you guys were not sure.

Thing is, I've done several shows for many years, and one thing I always see is people asking to be parked in designated areas that either A) dont exist (cuz they registered their crew, but didnt specify that they wanted a group spot) or B) rather than be parked in 'general population' they try and be slick and get parked in a group they shouldnt be. They'll name drop or do whatever they have to get moved to a 'better spot'. Then we have to hear it from the group leader. So we do everything possible to make sure people are parked correctly. In addition, the Club Lexus community is a very prestigious community, and I was doing what I felt I had to do to protect the CL spots for the CL cars. Maybe I was a bit too over protective, and I apologize for that.

Next time, when you guys are going out to a show, make sure that there is a clear understanding of what is going on amongst the group attending the event, and believe me, i will personally make sure everything is in order and you are parked correctly.

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
Guys im not taking any sides or anything. But this is the first Remix event in FL take it in consideration that the guys who organized main event is in California and had some help from of the FL guys. First and maybe second events are always going to be dis-organized for example first Hot Import Night at the Broward convention center that was a nut house and State of Stance was a little out of hand people didnt know where to park or even to line up but they all end up being really good events. I see events as a gathering for all us gear heads to meet and enjoy. and about being judged a hand full of wise men told me "i build my car for my own pleasure and for me to enjoy. if they don't like they can go kiss my a$$."

sorry just need to vent a little..BIG UPS to the guys at Remix, State of Stance, Simply Clean, and Hellaflush. I had a fun time organized or not. I hope to see another one next year..Thanks Guys..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It is greatly appreciated. We will definitely do everything to make the next event better. All of this feedback is being taken directly back to Remix.

Originally Posted by baadhabit
wish there was a way to see which car won what. i'd like to see which car beat me for best of show driven. maybe i'll take some pointers and make changes for the next show

if I am not mistaken Best of Show Driven was the Green DC5 from Emotion...on the Remix site they will be putting up all the winners from the event. So shortly, the list will be up and you can just look it up.

Again, thanks guys for all the feedback and we really appreciate all of your efforts. I am always available to competitors for questions, or anything else that you may need.

Thanks again guys and girls!!

Last edited by bLububL; 08-04-10 at 04:12 PM.
Old 08-04-10, 06:06 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Here are some pic's that were givin to me....

Old 08-05-10, 10:13 AM
lion02
Driver School Candidate

Thank you (blububl) for responding to these people! We here at remix,as he stated, are taking all this feedback and takin it to improve our shows to the best possible. As stated before this is our first tour and the more feedback positive or negative is greatly appreciated because it makes us work 10x harder to make the show the best experience for you guys! Once again thank you (blububl) for being an awesome Judge at the show! Nate had told me you did a great job! I wish I had made it out there to meet a lot of you guys! If you guys have any more questions or concerns feel free to email me at
Branden@remixevents.com or Nate at Nate@hozmangroup.com

Thank you,
Branden
Old 08-09-10, 05:33 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

anyone gets pics of my buddies blck gs under the dunlop tent?
Old 08-13-10, 07:24 AM
badx33
Pole Position

i found some picx of my car with a booty...lol

Old 08-13-10, 07:22 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

booty pics are always good

oh wait. i spy.....
Old 08-13-10, 07:38 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

and the video from that is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApoUUiuuymo
Old 08-13-10, 08:40 PM
badx33
Pole Position

lol one say hi and the other says bye...
Old 08-14-10, 04:32 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by badx33
lol one say hi and the other says bye...
Dont worry Lebron will be running thru their low budget guts when he settles in miami lol.