Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Paiyam's Dyno Vid

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-10, 02:10 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dew23
Rome i got your back, i hopefully will be there when the big dogs come to play.

Dave, you're already a Big Dog! You need to come out and play and put that SC to some use...
Old 10-03-10, 02:14 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I know it was only a matter of time before this post landed...

I really don't care what turbo the car is spinning because isn't your car spinning a Billett 71mm ball bearing turbo? He chose a 1J and kudos to him, however I chose the more superior 2J and that's my point!!

2J will always be king!!
Yes, you are correct I am running a 71mm. But didnt you just upgrade to a 76mm billet Dual Ball Bearing? Why is that? He even out did my car more power, Less Torque! And I built them BOTH! And I venture to gain, even when you get your car back with the Hypertune, you will still make less torque than me even at 800HP. lmao
Old 10-03-10, 02:19 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Yes, you are correct I am running a 71mm. But didnt you just upgrade to a 76mm billet Dual Ball Bearing? Why is that? He even out did my car more power, Less Torque! And I built them BOTH! And I venture to gain, even when you get your car back with the Hypertune, you will still make less torque than me even at 800HP. lmao
WELL SAID ROGER

Jerome, bring that zhit from titan, i got some for you, youll see a 6265 can do at 45 psi....
Old 10-03-10, 02:22 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

I'm anxious for that day when a 1J will rape me....

Shameed, there comes a point when you have to say enough is enough! This is my last build on the car, my car will not be back to Titan unless something breaks so there will be no changes for more horsepower. As I stated before, my goal is to be around the 800rwhp. That right there is already a challenge for traction on the street so anything more won't be effective.

So, to sum it all up; someone has to win and someone has to lose so if the black Beast loses a race when it comes back then the other car is superior, that's all!

However, it will never be a 1J though! Also, let me clarify a 1J in a Supra or a SC will never beat the Black Beast!
I was always told as a kid NEVER say NEVER
Old 10-03-10, 02:27 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

Congrats on the #'s P thats very impressive for stock motor.
Old 10-03-10, 02:30 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Yes, as I said before that everyone has the right to spend their money on whatever they want, so yes I purchased a 76mm Billet Dual Ball Bearing turbo!

And yes, you should be ashamed that a 1J outdid your 2J!

Also, I'm not here to squabble about torque numbers with you.

Also, I'm glad that you built both of them. Unfortunately I don't have those skills and I have to pay someone else to do so!

So, let me make this clear for eveyone out there!

No Supra or SC built by ROGER will beat the Black Beast!!!!!!!!!!

As I told you on Friday night, I'm no dyno queen and I'm going to use my horsepower to the best of my ability. So go ahead and build for whatever power you want. When it's all said and done we're all going to be at the same power levels and then it's on!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-10, 02:30 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Damn. Great Numbers! Thats whatsup
Old 10-03-10, 02:55 PM
is300jay
Pole Position

I got to say Romo he been talkin alot of chit but were's your car oh yea at Titan in it's parking spot maybe u should try a get ur hands dirty like Roger and learn or do it ur self, Roger is not even out there like Titan and makin better power on a 1J then ur 2J ever has were just a coulpe of guys that have fun on the weekend I say bring ur so called beast out or hush cuz ur not proving anything but that u can talk alot of chit!!!!!

Last edited by is300jay; 10-03-10 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-03-10, 03:02 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by is300jay
I got to say romo h been talkin alot of chit but weres ur car o yea at titan in it's parking spot maybe u should try a get ur hands dirty like Roger and learn or do it ur self Roger is not even out there like Titan and makin better power on a 1j then ur 2j ever has were just acoulpe of guys that have fun on the weekend I say bring ur so calls beast out or hush cuz ur not proving anything but that u can talk alot of chit!!!!!

Here we go, another cheerleader! First of all, your post isn't clear at all. It gave me a headache just trying to understand what you were saying! Try using some punctuation in your run on story. Why does it matter to you where my car is? Is it affecting you in any bit?

Not eveyone wants to get their hands dirty like Roger does, so again Kudos to Roger. I think you of all people should just stay in the stands since your car isn't in the same league? Why do you even comment?

BTW, we're still having fun so if you can't handle the Sh@t talking then stay out!
Old 10-03-10, 03:10 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Yes, as I said before that everyone has the right to spend their money on whatever they want, so yes I purchased a 76mm Billet Dual Ball Bearing turbo!

And yes, you should be ashamed that a 1J outdid your 2J! (I ALREADY out did your 2J on the street WITH A 1J )

Also, I'm not here to squabble about torque numbers with you.

Also, I'm glad that you built both of them. Unfortunately I don't have those skills and I have to pay someone else to do so!

So, let me make this clear for eveyone out there!

No Supra or SC built by ROGER will beat the Black Beast!!!!!!!!!! ( my little 1 j already did)
As I told you on Friday night, I'm no dyno queen and I'm going to use my horsepower to the best of my ability. IS THIS WITH YOU OR RUDY DRIVING So go ahead and build for whatever power you want. When it's all said and done we're all going to be at the same power levels and then it's on!!!!!!!!!!!
( you also said you would start in 3rd with the 20's against Adam maybe you should rethink that)

And on a final note whatever I build rest assured IT WILL NOT TAKE OBAMA TO BE OUT OF OFFICE TO COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE QUOTED PARTS ABOVE ARE DIRECTLY WRITTEN BY ME AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF OTHER CL MEMBERS!!!!!!
Old 10-03-10, 03:13 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Ay Rome, I Got One For You How Bout A IS Built by ROGER. Id Gladly Take a Run With You When My Car Is Done. Watcha say? And Like Roger Said It Wont Take Longer Than The president To Be Out Of Office
Old 10-03-10, 03:16 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

( you also said you would start in 3rd with the 20's against Adam maybe you should rethink that)

And on a final note whatever I build rest assured IT WILL NOT TAKE OBAMA TO BE OUT OF OFFICE TO COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE QUOTED PARTS ABOVE ARE DIRECTLY WRITTEN BY ME AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF OTHER CL MEMBERS!!!!!!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-03-10, 03:22 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Make sure Im on your LIST Rome , because ROGERS currently building my car
and its a 2J

I will be ready with NO excuses .....!!!!

Can't wait to see you in MEXICO and the PBIR .. I will be the short portly guy waving you on ...... !!!!

Old 10-03-10, 03:30 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Here we go, another cheerleader! First of all, your post isn't clear at all. It gave me a headache just trying to understand what you were saying! Try using some punctuation in your run on story. Why does it matter to you where my car is? Is it affecting you in any bit?

Not eveyone wants to get their hands dirty like Roger does, so again Kudos to Roger. I think you of all people should just stay in the stands since your car isn't in the same league? Why do you even comment?

BTW, we're still having fun so if you can't handle the Sh@t talking then stay out!
hey don't talk smack about Stephen , he is the first guy in the group to get his hands dirty and to help out.

He is much youger and doesn't have the $$$ some people here may have to spend

So back off AMEX MANNNNNNNNN........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-10, 03:39 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Yes, I know it won't take long to build but don't forget my quote that no car that you build will ever beat the Black Beast. Just wanted to make sure that you didn't miss that line since you didn't respond to it!

Actually, it will be me driving not Rudy. I'm not running on the track, these are all going to be runs done in Mexico on the highway so I should be okay.

Also, I'm glad that you brought up this about Rudy driving because the last time I checked Jerome F. Williams had the highest trap speed at PBIR and no one was close to me. So, yeah, blah, blah Rudy and yourself can do a burnout better than me but on the other highway you can't touch me brother. So yes to clarify, the highest that Rudy trapped at PBIR was 128mph and you Roger was even worst at a 121mph so I guess my skills while rolling are better than most? Oh BTW, I trapped 130.5mph and 132 mph, look at the video...

Don't worry about Obama, he can't help you out with this one. There's nothing that he can do for you when you're trying to see my rear lights.

I'm so glad that you always refer back to ancient times about your 1J maxed out on drag radials beat my car on 20's on pump gas! I hope that you have it framed on your wall.. Why don't you talk about what the outcome was the following week when I came with my Drag radials on at the same Pump gas tune. It wasn't even close! I guess it was too painful to remember? You shouldn't have a problem remembering that night, it was the one when you were buying bags of ice to cool down your Intake, etc. and changing out plugs. I thought I was at a NSCRA in the pits watching a Bid Daddy getting his car ready to race..

Last edited by Wicked SC; 10-03-10 at 03:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Paiyam's Dyno Vid