Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

BlackBerry Group | Tampa Area

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-10, 01:18 PM
jriggs
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BlackBerry Group | Tampa Area

A few buddies and I remembered the awesomeness that is BlackBerry groups! If you have a BlackBerry and don't use them start now they allow group chat, easy photo sharing, calender events, etc. If you have a crackberry and would like to join us your more than welcome.

The "Bay Area" group is mostly a drinking society but lets be honest drinking groups are always good things.

Bay Area bar code:

if you can't get the bar code to scan just add me as a contact and tell me to add you to the group.

my pin:
3098740F

-enjoy-
Old 10-05-10, 01:24 PM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

In a world of universality I hate services that only work on one device. Imagine if the web only worked on macs.

BTW we already have a group that goes out drinking on wed nights in Tampa, No specific technology required.
Old 10-05-10, 10:27 PM
jriggs
Lead Lap

i do too but that's what i've been using for the past 5 years thanks to the old job so that's what i play with. find something universal that does groups and i'll switch in a heart beat. the "chat group" makes it easy and fun to plan bs random mid day gatherings which is why i like it

and i didn't know that if yall are in soho maybe we should all gather together for a real **** show. the valet at cork has only taken out my bumper and intecooler once, now when they see me they usually park me up front in the lex. the old bmw they don't even try to move after they stalled it half a dozen times with me standing there, i just get the can you park it here (up front spot 10 steps from the valet station).

Last edited by jriggs; 10-05-10 at 10:31 PM.