Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Jax. Fl Meet 12-11-2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-10, 04:43 PM
JohnMatt
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this gonna be a meet and hangout at nite or a meet and eat thing? What's part of town is the majority on?
Old 12-21-10, 08:09 PM
Irishsupra
Rookie

So far it has just been the west side. If we can get enough organization going, I don't see why we couldn't do a meet and eat deal. I have a fairly large parking lot and grassy field, which IIRC has bbq grills, at the pool/recreation complex for my HOA. If enough people wanted to pitch in and come hang out for a few hours on a sunday afternoon or something then I'm sure I could swing it with the guy who runs the complex.
Old 12-21-10, 10:53 PM
flexspeed
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, im up to it... see if we can plan this advance so that it be more people showing...my input is end of january or early February ... i would like to have input of you guys on dates.... then we input on a place... either with Irish guy complex or another place that we can eat n chill.. sorry Irish.. i forgot your name....there a place at the avenue... that just open...across from the mall...shoot i forgot the name...Latitude 30.. i think thats what its call.. correct me please...n e ways... thats my input...so any other inputs... lets hear it..
Old 12-21-10, 10:56 PM
flexspeed
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JohnMatt
Do we have any Na-T guys in town? I plan on putting my turbo on probably in march when it gets warm again. I've got most of the parts I need but a wastegate, fittings, lines and a few intercooler pipes. Hopefully gonna be picking up a a341 soon on the cheap as well
supz... what do you drive.. there one or two guys on that know the information that can help you out... as for me i just finish working on my friend sc na-t, its running but need more work... need a new trany or convert to manual.... hope we can meet...
Old 12-22-10, 08:10 AM
JohnMatt
Pole Position

Flexspeed I drive a 93 SC3 auto. I've got a T70 laying around a picked up a few months ago and I've itching to put it on. But not until I get some wheels and tires and a better trans
Old 12-22-10, 08:55 AM
Irishsupra
Rookie

Well why don't we all shoot for Feb. 27th. This gives us 3 months to organize and prepare for the meet. If we all want to meet out across from the avenues that is fine, especially since Dave n Busters has gone to hell. I hear that planet 30 place is supposed to be decent.

So if the initial date and place seems OK to us few, then I can type up a thread and drop it across multiple boards. Maybe we will get a bigger turn out then.
Old 12-22-10, 12:46 PM
JohnMatt
Pole Position

Sounds good to me
Old 12-22-10, 01:04 PM
Irishsupra
Rookie

I'll get in contact with that planet 30 place and see if we need to do anything special to set this up. Once I get the info from them, I will start a thread about the meet and get it posted up across the boards.
Old 12-22-10, 02:58 PM
flexspeed
Pole Position

i dontknow about that date.... feb. 27... Import faceoff in Gainsville...well... it can but depend wat time... if this get together is in the evening then it will work as long were not that tired from gainsville....some will go .. and some will not....be nice if we can show our lexus there.... or if were not ready to show.. maybe we can cruise out lexus down there and hang out... and for teh get together.. i do a week b4 the show... 19 or 20...
Old 12-22-10, 03:07 PM
Irishsupra
Rookie

Ok then how about we meet for breakfast/coffee on the 27th and then all cruise down to the import faceoff?
Old 12-22-10, 03:27 PM
JohnMatt
Pole Position

That would be fun and maybe if everything works out I can run my car too!
Old 12-22-10, 06:12 PM
Irishsupra
Rookie

OK, so switch pages here...Let's bank on everyone gathering for coffee and breakfast at a mcdonalds or fast food shack of your choice and caravan out to the event. I can go with that. My kid would get a kick out of a car show I'm sure.
Old 12-22-10, 09:14 PM
flexspeed
Pole Position

im in for that...which fast food? i prefer somewhere in blanding that way its on the way toward gainsville...and we all know where blanding....if we pick McD's then i would pick the one next to K-mark on blanding and Kinsley near
( O.P. high school). try to make it easy that way we all know where to go..any other places?
Old 12-23-10, 02:42 PM
Irishsupra
Rookie

We can do that, or burger king across the street. Either one has a large parking lot JUST IN CASE we get a decent turn out for the caravan. Mc'Ds has better breakfast IMO so I'll lean that way. I'll get a thread typed up later on and drop it across different forums. Would be cool to get a large group of lexus' and toyotas heading to the event.
Old 12-24-10, 07:56 AM
flexspeed
Pole Position

if we pick McD's, we got the K-mart parking lotz....yea lets hope we get better turn out.... my car aint ready to be show... hate to park in teh grass at the track..... unless we represent club lexus as club representation or club participation... the only club that i kno usually win or show up is either KI or Sun Works... aint sure we need permission to use club lexus...but tats just an idea.....they should have a category for best lexus, but just best luxury, so its harder for lexus to win... n e ways... all of you have a wonderful christmas..

Quick Reply: Jax. Fl Meet 12-11-2010