Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Are there a lot of CL members near Ft Myers???

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-11, 05:59 PM
MsLucy350
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a good game plan!!!
Old 03-30-11, 06:30 PM
mak89
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in Naples, go to FGCU and have seen some sick is300's. Theres also a SC that has a crooked SOARER badge. There are a lot of SC's in Naples but they are always driven my old geezers.

Originally Posted by MsLucy350
Let's do it!! I got 2 other friends that drive lexus's but they are not computer friendly lol If we could get a meet started up though that'd be great! So count 3 in over here :-)
Originally Posted by santacruz
We should definitely get a SWFL meet going sometime. Seems as if there are enough of us. I'd love to be able to go to an all Lexus meet without driving an hour and a half.
Originally Posted by ElDomiGs3
i lived in sw florida for 5 years and i cant remember ever seeing any nice lexus' besides an occasional Is. But south florida is a completely different story.
Old 03-30-11, 06:38 PM
mak89
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thread Jacked

Let's do it!! I got 2 other friends that drive lexus's but they are not computer friendly lol If we could get a meet started up though that'd be great! So count 3 in over here :-)
Maybe something at coconut point? Would be a decent mid point between naples and ft. myers. Plenty of stuff to do there too if we get bored.
Originally Posted by Sick03L
Cape Coral / Ft Myers guy here. Come on down.
Sry to thread jack miss,

I got my car parked b/c of some issues, but plan on getting it alive after this weekend. I'd be done after the first week of April. Coconut Point

I'll start a new thread about the SWFL meet.
Old 03-30-11, 07:10 PM
santacruz
Driver

Think you'll be back on the road by friday night the 8th? Also, while we are thread jacking...if anyone wants to roll over to the JM Lexus meet on the 17th I'll be going.
Old 05-13-11, 12:34 PM
RmMarx
Pole Position

Maybe something at coconut point? Would be a decent mid point between naples and ft. myers. Plenty of stuff to do there too if we get bored.
hmmm
Originally Posted by mak89
+1 more!!! SWFL meet
Agreeed!
Yayyy another girl lol
We should definitely get a SWFL meet going sometime. Seems as if there are enough of us. I'd love to be able to go to an all Lexus meet without driving an hour and a half.

Hey, come down to Ft. Myers area. I go to FGCU and also got a white sc300!
SWFL the best because, its got the best beaches, best fishing (ten thousand islands near Marco), and FGCU has pretty legit professors in the business department.
I'm a Nursing student... but Ft. Myers does sound nice!

25 year old female, fort myers area. I'm currently an LPN but I'm continuing on for my RN soon. FGCU is good and Edison is supposed to be good for nursing. I live 5 minutes from FGCU and there is a decent amount of things to do in the area. I don't do the whole club thing but there are a few nice ones here, lot's of nice bars, and 2 nice big malls There are quite a few lexus's in the Naples/Ft. Myers area due mainly to snow birds lol. We need to get a sw fl meet going!! I think you'd like it here though, I've been here almost all my life and I still wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.
I think I may move to either SWFL or Miami ish area in 2 years...
Originally Posted by Sick03L
Cape Coral / Ft Myers guy here. Come on down.
" Thanks for the invite!

Originally Posted by ElDomiGs3
i lived in sw florida for 5 years and i cant remember ever seeing any nice lexus' besides an occasional Is. But south florida is a completely different story.
oh booo.

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Sounds like you are on the right track and have chosen a good career. That in itself is half the battle. Good luck in your search and I'm sure everything will turn out for the best. And as Rawkus said above me^^^^.....we can only wish for more girls to be more like you when it comes to cars....especially love for the SC....haha.
hahaha thank you PRS... I am a very motivated person. and.. I love my Lexus more than anything lol. I wouldnt mind getting a newer one tho...
Originally Posted by RawkusX187
Wow if there were more girls like you out there!
Rawkus you love me
Old 05-13-11, 12:36 PM
RmMarx
Pole Position

Sounds like a good game plan!!!
I live in Naples, go to FGCU and have seen some sick is300's. Theres also a SC that has a crooked SOARER badge. There are a lot of SC's in Naples but they are always driven my old geezers.
well maybe some of them will die and i can buy their mint 99 sc300's w/ 50k hahahaha
Sry to thread jack miss,

I got my car parked b/c of some issues, but plan on getting it alive after this weekend. I'd be done after the first week of April. Coconut Point

I'll start a new thread about the SWFL meet.
haha no problems.. I had finals and abandoned my threads for a bit
Think you'll be back on the road by friday night the 8th? Also, while we are thread jacking...if anyone wants to roll over to the JM Lexus meet on the 17th I'll be going.