Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

MEGA MEET@ JM Lexus April 17th

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-11, 05:44 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Ed do us a huge favor , Being that everything is still up in the air. And we all are still talking about a location. Why do you get the details . Maybe post up some pictures of where your thinking of hosting this BBQ .. I'm open to the idea. I'm sure once you layout your game plan, there will be more interest..
X2!!

I agree with John, Ed I don't think that anyone is particularly against doing the beach thing/theme. The issue is, since it hasn't been done before that someone(Ed) needs to take the lead and get the details regarding it.
(Pavilion info, parking info, etc)

So, get on the ball Ed so let's make a decision on where the final agreed location will be.
Old 03-28-11, 05:44 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexforlife
gotcha will do , stay tuned
Good show...
Old 03-28-11, 06:35 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BBQ, I'm down for it!

JM Lexus... YOU SUCK. I've always had some hate, but this takes the cake. Have fun rearranging your lot for the show. LOL

Last year we had an assload of sponsors and a few of them got dissed by JM.

BREED WHEELS will come back to haunt you!!!
Old 03-28-11, 06:41 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

i love the CL bbq idea even though i wont be able to make it. but i say move the conversation to the other thread and let this thread die and sink to the bottom instead of bumping it.
Old 03-28-11, 07:08 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by baadhabit
i love the CL bbq idea even though i wont be able to make it. but i say move the conversation to the other thread and let this thread die and sink to the bottom instead of bumping it.
I agree with you, but dont you think it would be even better if we use their own thread to organize our bad *** bbq-meet ????
Old 03-28-11, 07:14 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Who's Doug? Is that Pedro's user name on Clubscion?

So, that's where you are when you disappear, huh Pedro?
I never had a 4cylinder! Yet!!!! LMAO don't know i got lost for a sec there
Old 03-28-11, 07:22 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Tool meet ^^^^^ Pedro a Club Lexus member.

You should probably reconsider your Gay azz cookout comment as you drive an 18 yr olds Brittney spears grad car so do us all a favor with your new found Ipad winnings and Try Googling the definition of SCION.

Definition of SCION
1: a detached living portion of a plant (as a bud or shoot) joined to a stock in grafting and usually supplying solely aerial parts to a graft

So in simple terms an after thought added on to an original.
take your front wheel drive excuse for a car and trade it in and atleast get an original like a Honda.
Thx for the look out senor! I'm still trynna figure out what the big deal bout this Ipad they giving away... I think i have a better chance buying one for no reason! Maybe Mr. Scion has a couple tickets already in the bin... SMH!
Old 03-28-11, 07:34 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ScionSmoke
Yo doug, imma be LOLing my azz off when I win a ipad while ya @ ya gay azz cookout dawg...
While were having a good time having a bbq, or what ever it is we plan to do. It sure nough is better than paying 25 bucks to sit at parking lot with 1 round of food and hearing DJ Laz spinning the same played out music while trying to win and Ipad! Since some of us won't be there, u'll have a better chance of winning! Good luck!

Last edited by 97SCBOY; 03-28-11 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-28-11, 07:36 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
While were having a good time having a bbq or what ever it is we plan to do, it sure nough is better than, paying 25 bucks to sit at parking lot with 1 round of food and hearing DJ laz spinning the same played out music while trying to win and Ipad! Gudluck since some of us won't be there u have a better chance of winning! Good luck!
LMAO de pinga.....
Old 03-28-11, 07:40 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
LMAO de pinga.....
parese que esta confundio!!!! LOL SMH!!
Old 04-01-11, 01:42 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just found this thread, I hardly ever visit the Florida section. Plus I've been busy.

Let me get this straight. You guys want to boycott the JM meet because they are charging $25? Or is there some other reason? Either way I'm with you guys...just tryin to understand what's going on.
Old 04-01-11, 04:42 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ice350
Just found this thread, I hardly ever visit the Florida section. Plus I've been busy.

Let me get this straight. You guys want to boycott the JM meet because they are charging $25? Or is there some other reason? Either way I'm with you guys...just tryin to understand what's going on.
Yeah why pay 25 buck's to park in a lot when before it use to be for free.... If anything were helping them promote and bring them customers by posting our cars from different generations... So we decided to do our own thing and u can actually eat more then one round of food and get to bring what u want to be cooked... Other than that reggie, u kno our bbq's tend to be a good turn out, even ur's
Old 04-01-11, 06:44 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Yeah why pay 25 buck's to park in a lot when before it use to be for free.... If anything were helping them promote and bring them customers by posting our cars from different generations... So we decided to do our own thing and u can actually eat more then one round of food and get to bring what u want to be cooked... Other than that reggie, u kno our bbq's tend to be a good turn out, even ur's
I support you guys and I'll come out to join the gang.
BUT, I can't believe you all didn't expect JM to take over this thing and eventually charge money. It's only $25. Why wouldn't they want to recover the money spent and even make a few bucks. I got no problem with that.

Couple issues:
-If we're not going to be there, I wouldn't want them using clublexus name.
-If we don't show, this will probably be the last JM meet.
-If we do this it won't look right if some members do go. They will be asked a lot of questions and probably feel pressured with their responses.

Anyway, let's have a good BBQ.
Old 04-02-11, 06:48 AM
Drewbeeee
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ice350
I support you guys and I'll come out to join the gang.
BUT, I can't believe you all didn't expect JM to take over this thing and eventually charge money. It's only $25. Why wouldn't they want to recover the money spent and even make a few bucks. I got no problem with that.

Couple issues:
-If we're not going to be there, I wouldn't want them using clublexus name.
-If we don't show, this will probably be the last JM meet.
-If we do this it won't look right if some members do go. They will be asked a lot of questions and probably feel pressured with their responses.

Anyway, let's have a good BBQ.
jm lexus would host the "mega meet" for the scion boys next time around i guess -_-
Old 04-02-11, 07:37 AM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

IMO JM Lexus is supposed to be a place for our annual Lexus/Supra meet that everyone been waiting for. However this year they want to add scion to the list that has kill it for majority of us. Im sorry but if I want to see a bunch of scion and corolla riced out I would just go to Tower on Friday nights.

Quick Reply: MEGA MEET@ JM Lexus April 17th