Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat really suck!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-11, 11:49 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Yeah that's what happens when the heat thinks it's going to be an easy win and they don't try. So it's almost like the cavs have something to prove. It's funny though. All the top teams on the east lost their last games.

Cavs beat the lakers too. I think they beat the Knicks twice. With melo.

The heat bench rely on the big 3 too much. They need to step up their game so the big 3 can rest.
The Cavs DID beat the Knicks twice. And your right about the bench. But I still think its pretty impressive to have their record with basically no bench. Can you imagine next season when we actually have decent players (other than Miller) on the bench?
Old 03-30-11, 12:32 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea - it's hard to suck (pause) when you are are in 3rd place in the East - and 6th in the entire NBA out of 30 teams....
Old 03-30-11, 05:47 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GEZUP
Yea - it's hard to suck (pause) when you are are in 3rd place in the East - and 6th in the entire NBA out of 30 teams....
LOL
Old 03-30-11, 05:49 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

April 10th is Boston vs. Heat game 4!!!! I hope all ya'll heat fan's are wearing ya'll Lebron "WITNESS" shirts.... The only thing ya'll gonna witness is a 4th azz whooping by Boston before playoff.... This gonna be good, so tune in... LOL
Old 03-30-11, 08:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanna be Bostonians suck even greater .. Get your bearings straight homie.. Where you from Maryland , Boston, Jamaica, Miramar or the **** fighting capital of the Americas, St. Thomas VI.... So how much money did you lose tonight sir.????

Go Heat !!!

Jerome if the Heat face the Celtics in the Eastern conf. I have a hund on the Heat .. Put up or shut up !!!!

Last edited by //LRD; 03-31-11 at 04:26 AM.
Old 03-30-11, 09:14 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Wanna be Bostonians suck even greater .. Get your bearings straight homie.. Where you from Maryland , Boston, Jamaica, Miramar or the **** fighting capital of the Americas, St. Thomas VI.... So how much money did you lose tonight sir.????

Go Heat !!!

Jerome if the the Heat face the Celtics in the Eastern conf. I have a hund on the Heat .. Put up or shut up !!!!
Old 04-10-11, 03:12 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh ok. Just in case you didn't watch greatness.... The Heat beat the celtics by 23...
Old 04-10-11, 04:42 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The Heat looked good today. Most encouraging was the win came without big points from Wade or Bosh. Both contributed with some timely plays here and there but neither got off huge points. That's a good thing for the playoffs. It was also nice to see LeBron step up when it was needed most. Great defense. Good win.

Where you at Jerome?
Old 04-10-11, 11:12 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Don't get ahead of ur selfs wait to play offs!!! LOL
Old 04-11-11, 07:28 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
All this shows is the Heat can defeat Boston. The bonus is they did it convincingly. They now have the psych edge. All they have to do is keep it.
Old 04-11-11, 08:23 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
This game may have been just as important as a playoff win - if both teams hold form the last two regular season games, then the Heat would have home court advantage for a second round match-up. If you don't think that is important, well I'm not sure how anyone could come to that conclusion. I also think the Celtics are in trouble - they are not rebounding worth a damn right now ( bad trade getting rid of Perkins ), so they better be shooting good, cause they don't look like they'll be getting many second chance points.
Old 04-11-11, 09:04 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
This game may have been just as important as a playoff win - if both teams hold form the last two regular season games, then the Heat would have home court advantage for a second round match-up. If you don't think that is important, well I'm not sure how anyone could come to that conclusion. I also think the Celtics are in trouble - they are not rebounding worth a damn right now ( bad trade getting rid of Perkins ), so they better be shooting good, cause they don't look like they'll be getting many second chance points.
I do agree that getting rid of perkins was a mistake, but they gotta worker harder with what they got... Yeah they are older and might be washed like everyones saids but those old g's can take a good beat and been playing together for a good while now... We'll just have to see now when they play in the playoffs... Also don't get me wrong, the Heat did play good last night and we got are azzes handed to us and i can admit it...
Old 04-11-11, 09:10 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
The game meant more for the Heat then the Celtics.... Yes, the C's r in trouble! They need to get healthy going into the playoffs. I don't think that trading away Perkins, is the reason y there losing or playing bad. There pretty much doing what they did last yr. playing .500 ball after the All-Star break. But, it will be interesting to c what happens with the Celtics come playoffs. GO CELTICS!!!!