Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Just a Prelude of what's to come in a couple of weeks!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-11, 11:13 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GEZUP
LMAO about this - my **** is bigger then yours thread this has come out to be.

Back to the subject from the OP - The HEAT beat the 2 time championship defending Lakers this year. So does that make them the HEAT the best (el Heat = el Mejor) ??? Also - the Heat beat the Spurs this year as well and are 1-1 against them - so they must be the best!
When the playoffs begin - every team will be 0 - 0 - and lets see who steps to the plate.
At the end of the day - whomever wins - wins. No hair of my back and very little funds out of my wallet if I do decide to bet.

On another note - If I start typing in CAPS, AND BOLD LARGE FONTS - WILL IT MAKE MY CAR FASTER. I AM A NEWBIE SO JUST WANT TO CHECK WITH THE OL G'S.........

Didn't you move to Texas Isn't everything bigger in TEXAS.

You drive a big 4 door no???

Case closed
Old 04-01-11, 11:18 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO about this - my **** is bigger then yours thread this has come out to be.

Back to the subject from the OP - The HEAT beat the 2 time championship defending Lakers this year. So does that make them the HEAT the best (el Heat = el Mejor) ??? Also - the Heat beat the Spurs this year as well and are 1-1 against them - so they must be the best!
When the playoffs begin - every team will be 0 - 0 - and lets see who steps to the plate.
At the end of the day - whomever wins - wins. No hair of my back and very little funds out of my wallet if I do decide to bet.

On another note - If I start typing in CAPS, AND BOLD LARGE FONTS - WILL IT MAKE MY CAR FASTER. I AM A NEWBIE SO JUST WANT TO CHECK WITH THE OL G'S.........
Well, it seems that you're a Miami Heat fan and I do apologize in advance that you have chosen a team as such.

You're right as when the playoffs begin that every team will be 0-0, however I'm a Boston fan and for some odd reason you forgot to mention in your post above regarding records against the elite teams that they are 0-3 against the Boston Celtics this season. Yes, I know it must have slipped your mind to mention that?

As far as betting, let me know. I'm sure we can set something up.

LOL at your comment regarding typing in CAPS, AND BOLD LARGE FONTS. Some people seem to think that they get their point across by doing so. Also, maybe they do think that it makes their cars faster too. That's a great point that I never noticed before. Man, I don't even know you and I like you already!

Last edited by Wicked SC; 04-01-11 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-01-11, 11:23 AM
GEZUP
Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Didn't you move to Texas Isn't everything bigger in TEXAS.

You drive a big 4 door no???

Case closed
Me? Texas? Never even been there buddy.....
And a four door? Last time I checked - SC's were 2 doors. But maybe mine is the 99 - 4 door special edition? I dont know where you got that from. But ok in my book. Jersey to Pembroke Pines since you want to know where I am on the map.

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR ASSESMENT. VROOM VROMM. MY FOUR DOOR IS MOVING FASTER THE MORE I TYPE IN CAPS! I LOVE THIS. CHEAPER THEN BOOST.
Old 04-01-11, 11:27 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Me? Texas? Never even been there buddy.....
And a four door? Last time I checked - SC's were 2 doors. But maybe mine is the 99 - 4 door special edition? I dont know where you got that from. But ok in my book. Jersey to Pembroke Pines since you want to know where I am on the map.

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR ASSESMENT. VROOM VROMM. MY FOUR DOOR IS MOVING FASTER THE MORE I TYPE IN CAPS! I LOVE THIS. CHEAPER THEN BOOST.
Sorry had you confused with a guy with a similar Signature that moved to Texas.
Old 04-01-11, 11:30 AM
GEZUP
Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well, it seems that you're a Miami Heat fan and I do apologize in advance that you have chosen a team as such.

You're right as when the playoffs begin that every team will be 0-0, however I'm a Boston fan and for some odd reason you forgot to mention in your post above regarding records against the elite teams that they are 0-3 against the Boston Celtics this season. Yes, I know it must have slipped your mind to mention that?

As far as betting, let me know. I'm sure we can set something up.

LOL at your comment regarding typing in CAPS, AND BOLD LARGE FONTS. Some people seem to think that they get their point across by doing so. Also, maybe they do think that it makes their cars faster too. That's a great point that I never noticed before. Man, I don't even know you and I like you already!
LOL. Let's see how it goes in the playoffs - and we can surely bet. And Yes - I intentionally didn't talk about the Heat's record against the Celtics - it's called selective speach. (I need to get off these damn paper planes) - I forgot that we even played the celts this year (selective memory).... And for betting - we can def set that up.

Last edited by GEZUP; 04-01-11 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-01-11, 11:31 AM
GEZUP
Driver

It's all good in the Pembroke Pines hood.
Old 04-01-11, 11:54 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

It's all good in the Pembroke Pines hood.
Sounds good, I'm in the Pines area also...
Old 04-01-11, 12:06 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Cool - I live in Silver Lakes out west but my brother lives in the same neighborhood (I am there a lot) as LEXFORLIFE. So I am not running from any bets if we do bet on EL HEAT = EL MEJOR ;-)
Old 04-01-11, 12:06 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

LMFAO!!!! This is to funny!!!! Wicked Black chrome Jerome Vs Black Mamba roga! Now the Heat vs Celtics.... That's a no brainier, April 10th will be 0-4
Old 04-10-11, 03:11 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's April 10th.....
Old 04-10-11, 03:16 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Bad week for boston fans. Just lost to the Heat by 23 and the redsox are off to a great start...
Old 04-10-11, 11:21 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Bad week for boston fans. Just lost to the Heat by 23 and the redsox are off to a great start...
It's okay, the game just begun for the Celtics.. We won 3 game's outta the 4 against the Heat... No biggy..
Old 04-11-11, 08:02 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
It's okay, the game just begun for the Celtics.. We won 3 game's outta the 4 against the Heat... No biggy..
What's up. Just wanted to say hello. (dr. Evil laugh) hahahahahahahaha. No biggie that we are playing Philly in the first round. You may want to give your team some 5 hour energy shots when you play the Knicks in round one.
Old 04-11-11, 08:28 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

What's up. Just wanted to say hello. (dr. Evil laugh) hahahahahahahaha. No biggie that we are playing Philly in the first round. You may want to give your team some 5 hour energy shots when you play the Knicks in round one.
LOL Make sure Labamba, Wanda, and Bash... Knees/ Ankles/ thigh muscles are in good condition cuz they gonna need more then "Ben-gay extra strength" lol