Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Just a Prelude of what's to come in a couple of weeks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-11, 07:33 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just a Prelude of what's to come in a couple of weeks!

Yes, Boston just opened up a can of Whoop *** on San Antonio, the best team in the league!!

Where you at John????

Boston all the way to the Finals!!

Where you at Heat fans??
Old 03-31-11, 10:13 PM
lexusB3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GO HEAT!!!!
The heat will flip the switch come playoffs!
Old 04-01-11, 05:45 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Yes, Boston just opened up a can of Whoop *** on San Antonio, the best team in the league!!

Where you at John????

Boston all the way to the Finals!!

Where you at Heat fans??
Hey Mr, Wicked I bet your car would be really fast if it was in Boston, but last time I checked its still sitting in Orlando.
I'm also curious what you would sound like with A VI/Boston accent.

Is Cheers still open if so say Hi to Sam Malone and see if Norm is still on his Bar stool.
Old 04-01-11, 05:57 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

107-97 Let's Go Boston!!! BTW everyone keep's saying the heat gonna switch at the playoffs Please no excuses we will see when the time comes....
Old 04-01-11, 06:00 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Hey Mr, Wicked I bet your car would be really fast if it was in Boston, but last time I checked its still sitting in Orlando.

Is Cheers still open if so say Hi to Sam Malone and see if Norm is still on his Bar stool.
LMAO!!!! Here we go!!
Old 04-01-11, 06:51 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Wow, here we go again. The thread is about basketball and then as usual, you always have to speak about my car and its whereabouts?

I wonder if secretly you wish that your car could be in Orlando too since you're always referencing it.. Let me know and I could make a few calls for you..

Anyway, last time I checked it was faster than your car so maybe you should move your vehicle to Boston?

So as the thread is about basketball, please, please if you have nothing related to basketball to discuss refrain from posting.

Thanks in advance!

Wicked SC - out
Old 04-01-11, 07:18 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Why would I want my car to go to Orlando its not a Lambo which I believe is their newest Endeavor, Last I checked We Live in Sunny SFLA and this is a car forum.

Try moving these posts to the press box which I believe is for all you Sports junkies to talk about your tween sports teams and prediction bookies can drool and call each other out like most of the overpaid athletes (celebrities) call out there sexual female conquests.

Have a good day.

PS. All cars are fast when there sitting still especially yours.
Old 04-01-11, 09:19 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Anyway, last time I checked it was faster than your car so maybe you should move your vehicle to Boston?

Thanks in advance!

Wicked SC - out

Just to set the record straight You have only experienced the baby car the 612 hp 1J and if my memory serves correct you lost against it.
Then later I lost against you so the way I see it we are even

Here is a quote your probably familiar with (Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.)

So to clear up some further cloudy memories,
1) You raced your boy (Rudy) and also lost to a 1J (with your 2J NA-T). Off the car goes to Orlando (Titan) the car comes back from Titan a yr older.
2) Car returns with a 6spd, GTE bottom, NA head, DIFF, you won a few races lost a few, Terry comes out with a 2J 6 spd making Approx 615 and off the car goes to Orlando again for some much needed upgrades.
3) car returns with Cams and a retune comes back at Approx 700 you race my little Trailer park hoe (1J) you lose 1 and I lose 1 EVEN.
4) Car goes back to Orlando for some more work a, yr goes by we see lots of pretty pics (it is hot) and all you can do is keyboard race so untill the car actually resides back in Pines lets just wait and see the outcome.
But I do have a ?????? if you lose again will the car be going Back to Orlando for a Stroker kit or will you just trade it for Nero's Lambo.

2more times at Titan and I'll probably be a grandfather, and I guess I'll have to let Jason Kick ur AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Ps. Boston the Home of the Kennedy's, Gay azz Barney Frank and Change, good luck with that.
Old 04-01-11, 09:47 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Just to set the record straight You have only experienced the baby car the 612 hp 1J and if my memory serves correct you lost against it.
Then later I lost against you so the way I see it we are even

Here is a quote your probably familiar with (Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.)

So to clear up some further cloudy memories,
1) You raced your boy (Rudy) and also lost to a 1J (with your 2J NA-T). Off the car goes to Orlando (Titan) the car comes back from Titan a yr older.
2) Car returns with a 6spd, GTE bottom, NA head, DIFF, you won a few races lost a few, Terry comes out with a 2J 6 spd making Approx 615 and off the car goes to Orlando again for some much needed upgrades.
3) car returns with Cams and a retune comes back at Approx 700 you race my little Trailer park hoe (1J) you lose 1 and I lose 1 EVEN.
4) Car goes back to Orlando for some more work a, yr goes by we see lots of pretty pics (it is hot) and all you can do is keyboard race so untill the car actually resides back in Pines lets just wait and see the outcome.
But I do have a ?????? if you lose again will the car be going Back to Orlando for a Stroker kit or will you just trade it for Nero's Lambo.

2more times at Titan and I'll probably be a grandfather, and I guess I'll have to let Jason Kick ur AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Ps. Boston the Home of the Kennedy's, Gay azz Barney Frank and Change, good luck with that.
Keep typing away, all your doing is proving to everyone how obsessed you are with my car. I don't know or wish to know what you've done with your car but you seem to know everything about my car? Are you keeping a diary of my car? I must be a celebrity?

Am I your hero??

Also, I wasn't aware that I experienced the baby car, is that what you call it? Whatever it is/was, I guess the black one is also a baby since with all the stuff that went in to your build that you only made 7XX rwhp, all that stuff to only make that. You should have just kept your motor stock?

Oh, it's so funny that you mentioned Terry since that's who you're trying to emulate but I guess you came up way short. At least Terry was successful with his quest for 1K rwhp. Sorry, that you failed tremendously in trying to do the same..

Anyway, don't worry yourself. As soon as my dyno is done, I will post it for everyone to see. No secrets here, I'm confident that my goals will be attained but I guess you can't say the same. Oh, and you or anyone that wants to go to see the Beast dyno, just let me know as I'm open to anyone coming and don't have an issue with anyone being at the dyno and seeing my numbers as you've stated. LOL!!!

It's your turn now...

Oh, I almost forgot..Thanks for the compliments on my pretty(hot) pics of my car!

I appreciate it...
Old 04-01-11, 10:03 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Well If I had a yr to put my car together and watch from 200 miles away I probably wouldn't have any hiccups but since I turn my own wrenches and you stroke a Pen thats the difference,

Terry had lots of complications on his 1000whp quest as well so.

JUST GET READY TO STROKE ANOTHER CHECK BIG VI/BOSTON DAWG.
Old 04-01-11, 10:16 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Well If I had a yr to put my car together and watch from 200 miles away I probably wouldn't have any hiccups but since I turn my own wrenches and you stroke a Pen thats the difference,

Terry had lots of complications on his 1000whp quest as well so.

JUST GET READY TO STROKE ANOTHER CHECK BIG VI/BOSTON DAWG.
Well you should probably stop turning my wrenches since it's not working out for you and start stroking some pens then. Maybe, you'll be successful?

Don't worry about Terry's build. Terry didn't have half the complications as you did and the ending result is 1000rwhp!

Yes sir, my pen is ready to go....
Old 04-01-11, 10:23 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Just bring you car back from Disney Land and put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-11, 10:26 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Well you should probably stop turning my wrenches since it's not working out for you and start stroking some pens then. Maybe, you'll be successful?

Don't worry about Terry's build. Terry didn't have half the complications as you did and the ending result is 1000rwhp!

Yes sir, my pen is ready to go....

Maybe you need to add a few more Zero's on those checks to get it done faster than Lexus took to build the whole car and ship it from Japan.
Old 04-01-11, 11:00 AM
GEZUP
Driver

LMAO about this - my **** is bigger then yours thread this has come out to be.

Back to the subject from the OP - The HEAT beat the 2 time championship defending Lakers this year. So does that make them the HEAT the best (el Heat = el Mejor) ??? Also - the Heat beat the Spurs this year as well and are 1-1 against them - so they must be the best!
When the playoffs begin - every team will be 0 - 0 - and lets see who steps to the plate.
At the end of the day - whomever wins - wins. No hair of my back and very little funds out of my wallet if I do decide to bet.

On another note - If I start typing in CAPS, AND BOLD LARGE FONTS - WILL IT MAKE MY CAR FASTER. I AM A NEWBIE SO JUST WANT TO CHECK WITH THE OL G'S.........
Old 04-01-11, 11:10 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Just bring you car back from Disney Land and put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you need to add a few more Zero's on those checks to get it done faster than Lexus took to build the whole car and ship it from Japan.
Yes sir, I will...

Quick Reply: Just a Prelude of what's to come in a couple of weeks!