Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Lets go Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-11, 04:46 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
There's only two teams this season that haven't lost three games in a row so that means that it will be 2-1 and Boston will win tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Jermaine Oneal just returned the favor to Lebron and blocked his ****!
Love how you make a prediction 21 minutes into a game. Great confidence in your Celtics .. Here I'll do one better "Heat wins Monday night "

Go Heat !!!!
Old 05-08-11, 05:35 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Love how you make a prediction 21 minutes into a game. Great confidence in your Celtics .. Here I'll do one better "Heat wins Monday night "

Go Heat !!!!

Well first of all it wasn't 21 minutes into the game. If you knew anything about basketball you would know that real time and the game clock are two different things. When I made this post, with time outs and commercials the game had barely begun. As a matter of fact, as you can see it was Lebron's first shot attempt when Jermaine Oneal blocked his ****!

Anyway, just sit back and watch how its done!

Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-11, 10:45 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
heres some fun facts for u miami haters.... The Celtics are 1-8 all-time in series when down 0-2. James is 7-0 in series over his career when leading 2-0, with Wade 5-0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PWl...&feature=share
Where ur @ BOY! 1 BEAT DOWN @ A TIME!!!
Old 05-08-11, 05:13 PM
juicij36
Driver

Spoelstra: "We're trying to take down a champion... and it'll be the toughest thing we ever do."
D.Wade: "They have a champions' DNA... They're not an easy team to play and certainly not an easy team to beat. There's a reason they've been on top or near the top as long as they have. They know what it takes. We can learn a lot from them... We can learn from the effort they put forth."

It's funny how MIA's head coach & star players have the utmost respect 4 BOS, but Heat fans talk about BOS as if this is going to be a walk in the park or that BOS is the Indian Pacers or NY Knicks or somethin'. As I stated B4, this series is far from over.

Heat fans, I know you're excited to be relevant again in the post-season, but please humble yourselves just a tad & show some respect for a team that you should be using as an example to strive to become 1 day.

Old 05-09-11, 07:22 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Originally Posted by juicij36
Spoelstra: "We're trying to take down a champion... and it'll be the toughest thing we ever do."
D.Wade: "They have a champions' DNA... They're not an easy team to play and certainly not an easy team to beat. There's a reason they've been on top or near the top as long as they have. They know what it takes. We can learn a lot from them... We can learn from the effort they put forth."

It's funny how MIA's head coach & star players have the utmost respect 4 BOS, but Heat fans talk about BOS as if this is going to be a walk in the park or that BOS is the Indian Pacers or NY Knicks or somethin'. As I stated B4, this series is far from over.

Heat fans, I know you're excited to be relevant again in the post-season, but please humble yourselves just a tad & show some respect for a team that you should be using as an example to strive to become 1 day.

Let me get some stats on tonights great game buddy. Celtics = FAIL
Old 05-09-11, 07:45 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by juicij36

Trash talking doesn't mean there is no respect....at least not from this Heat fan. I respect what Boston has done and I liked some of their players before they came to Boston. When you put on the green I will hate you as long as you wear it. That's all there is to it. No disrespect.
Old 05-10-11, 06:19 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

It's over......... Congrats! Overtime killed them............
Old 05-10-11, 11:20 AM
juicij36
Driver

TOTAL REBOUNDS: 28/BOS - 45/MIA
OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS: 3/BOS - 10/MIA
TURNOVERS: 16/BOS - 17/MIA
2ND CHANCE PTS: 0/BOS - 10/MIA

Both teams shot nearly the same percentage from the field, 42%(BOS)/44%(MIA) but it was MIA's 10 offensive rebounds for 10 second chance points & BOS' turnovers that costed BOS dearly. BOS still had a chance to win the game @ the end of regulation, but poor execution led to a poor shot by Pierce. & then in overtime I think BOS had 3 costly turnovers; that's not gonna get it done down the stretch. Now BOS has their hands full down 1-3, headed back to MIA. They're still not down in the dumps, given they can steal game 5 in MIA & come back to BOS for game 6 to tie it up 3-3. And we all know anything can happen in a game 7. The amount of pressure on LBJ's shoulders alone will be overwhelming, @ home or not. But like I said B4 the series started, I think they're going 2 need Shaq in order to eliminate MIA. & they don't have him. He played 3min. last night in the 1st Q, & did not return on the court in the 2nd 1/2 @ all. That's not having Shaq.

At the beginning of the season, Shaq was their starter & J.O. backed him up. When Perk returned from injury, Shaq was to back him up & J.O. to back up Shaq. W/the Perk trade, that made Shaq their starting Center, but w/Shaq's injury, J.O. is now their starting Center. I tip my hat to J.O. for his contribution this post-season, but he's not a starting Center. BOS has no Center to back him up. Krstic? LOL! Yea right, he's softer than Bosh. BOS w/o their starting Center & no credible back-up for J.O., they're in trouble. It's obvious Shaq will not be useful to any level this series. He can barely move out there. If I had to put a # on it, he's playing @ about 15-20% healthy. Which is pretty much useless @ age 40.

Also, KG went 1-10 last night. Grabbed 10 boards, but 1-10 from the field isn't gonna cut it. He put up 28 points in game 3, so he's capable. He just has to grind it out & get better position deeper in the paint for easier points. Again, this is where BOS having Shaq would help come in handy, & KG wouldn't have to bang his way into the paint @ 35 years old & play the Center position. Either way, BOS needs this guy to show up for the rest of the games left in order to pull this 1 out:

Old 05-11-11, 11:03 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Get ready scrubs , tonight is your last night . But look at the bright side you are in Miami , so after we whoop that *** you can still enjoy the night life.
Old 05-11-11, 06:37 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Vacation time green ducks
Old 05-11-11, 06:44 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Nicely said. Vacation time celtics. Where ya'll at??? Wicked what's up buddy.
Old 05-11-11, 06:59 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

For all you Leprechaun loving, Florida living, Wannabe Bostonians, Please take your green Jerseys and your Stupid accents and GO HOME!
Old 05-11-11, 07:10 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
for all you leprechaun loving, florida living, wannabe bostonians, please take your green jerseys and your stupid accents and go home!
lmao!!! Good game and i owe i certain someone!!!!:d:d:d:d
Old 05-11-11, 07:13 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
lmao!!! Good game and i owe i certain someone!!!!:d:d:d:d
Yea, Show John the money!! LOL
Old 05-11-11, 07:15 PM
juicij36
Driver

free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw, free throw after free throw...

...just drive to the hole, jump into a body & throw it up for the possible AND1, 'cause the foul is pretty much guaranteed.

Yea, I'm a little bitter. But, I regress 'cause BOS really did not have their advantage all series (size) w/no REAL center. Plus hurt bodies laying all over the floor getting treated by athletic trainers all game. Kinda saw it coming when the injuries weren't going away or improving. I don't care for the 'Wade gets trapped, he passes to LeBron, he dribbles, passes back to Wade, Wade drives to the lane, he kicks it back out to LeBron' game play; GIMME A BREAK. LeBron came thrU w/big shots in the end. Either way, good series MIA & MIA fans. I'll likely be exiting the thread for the rest of the post-season.

Quick Reply: Lets go Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!