GHSER7
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome game so far!!!
Old 05-01-11, 09:17 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

1-0 Congrat's Heat fans! It ain't over to it's over!
Old 05-03-11, 11:52 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Heat wins tonight nuff said !!!!
Old 05-03-11, 06:39 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //lrd
heat wins tonight nuff said !!!!

^^^^^^ what did I say ^^^^^^
Old 05-03-11, 06:40 PM
Blk&blu*j2
Driver

LET THE SMACK TALK REALLY BEGIN!!!!
Old 05-03-11, 06:58 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blk&blu*j2
LET THE SMACK TALK REALLY BEGIN!!!!

Boston fans can't say chit !!!!!

Okay maybe ... Rondo's back was hurting.. Paul Pierce knee was hurting.. KG was to old !!! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Heat wins again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-11, 08:03 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
1-0 Congrat's Heat fans! It ain't over to it's over!
Man its over pick another team and i'm not even a heats fan. You think heat gonna let celtics come back down 2-0, this is deeper than basketball celtics not winning and after this year they will get dismantled thru trades. Didi you see rondo walking away from the huddle at timeout, did you see wade break ray allens ankles, did you see bron block the ***** out of garnett. This isnt the knicks. Wade has an agenda, bron has an agenda, bosh has a big azz agenda. You won 1 title, then had injurys the next year orlando got you while you were down and last year you didnt deliver because lets be honest Kendrick perkins didnt make or break that series. Just pass the torch pay homage celtics time is done just like the spurs and soon to be lakers.
Old 05-03-11, 08:20 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Boston fans can't say chit !!!!!

Okay maybe ... Rondo's back was hurting.. Paul Pierce knee was hurting.. KG was to old !!! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Heat wins again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-11, 07:47 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by japspec
Man its over pick another team and i'm not even a heats fan. You think heat gonna let celtics come back down 2-0, this is deeper than basketball celtics not winning and after this year they will get dismantled thru trades. Didi you see rondo walking away from the huddle at timeout, did you see wade break ray allens ankles, did you see bron block the ***** out of garnett. This isnt the knicks. Wade has an agenda, bron has an agenda, bosh has a big azz agenda. You won 1 title, then had injurys the next year orlando got you while you were down and last year you didnt deliver because lets be honest Kendrick perkins didnt make or break that series. Just pass the torch pay homage celtics time is done just like the spurs and soon to be lakers.
The heat held serve................ And yes I did c everything!
Old 05-04-11, 07:55 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lets go heat... in Juwan Howard's words " WE GONN SHOCK DA WORLD !!" where mr. miami hater # 1 Rome ? he starts all these hater threads and then disappears
Old 05-04-11, 09:00 AM
GEZUP
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True statement!
Amen!
Old 05-04-11, 09:44 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GEZUP
True statement!
Amen!
Thanks i'm talking from a players perspective, back in 1994 when i was playing for the knick i didnt get playing time behind starks and hubert davis but i learned the in's and out's of the game. My tenure playing in the nba was short but i learned alot and i'm good friends with some of the older players like reggie miller and mark jackson.
Old 05-04-11, 11:15 AM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HA! In a nutshell
Old 05-04-11, 04:30 PM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Thanks i'm talking from a players perspective, back in 1994 when i was playing for the knick i didnt get playing time behind starks and hubert davis but i learned the in's and out's of the game. My tenure playing in the nba was short but i learned alot and i'm good friends with some of the older players like reggie miller and mark jackson.
this has to be the funniest thing that I have ever read.
Old 05-04-11, 07:48 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
this has to be the funniest thing that I have ever read.
Whats so funny im serious.

Quick Reply: Any suckers out there ????