Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Any suckers out there ????

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-11, 09:22 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec
Thanks i'm talking from a players perspective, back in 1994 when i was playing for the knick i didnt get playing time behind starks and hubert davis but i learned the in's and out's of the game. My tenure playing in the nba was short but i learned alot and i'm good friends with some of the older players like reggie miller and mark jackson.

No disrespect Mark , but I would of liked to see you in an NBA uniform.. Any pics ....

Hey Anything is possible ..
Old 05-04-11, 11:21 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
No disrespect Mark , but I would of liked to see you in an NBA uniform.. Any pics ....

Hey Anything is possible ..
My friend i was similar to stephon marbury in my prime rookie card will be posted if need be.
Old 05-05-11, 07:02 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pics ???..........
Old 05-05-11, 01:09 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My friend i was similar to stephon marbury in my prime rookie card will be posted if need be.

Post it, Post it!!!!!

We have a celebrity/star in out myths!!
Old 05-05-11, 01:22 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks i'm talking from a players perspective, back in 1994 when i was playing for the knick i didnt get playing time behind starks and hubert davis but i learned the in's and out's of the game. My tenure playing in the nba was short but i learned alot and i'm good friends with some of the older players like reggie miller and mark jackson.
1994-1995 season New York Knicks?
Old 05-05-11, 05:02 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AznRacer
1994-1995 season New York Knicks?
Shush keep it quiet lol.
Old 05-05-11, 05:09 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Shush keep it quiet lol.
Plz people don't let Mark fool you
Old 05-05-11, 05:20 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Blu SC3
Plz people don't let Mark fool you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Knicks
Proofs in the pudding read at weep all.

After the Bulls' Michael Jordan made what would be his first retirement from basketball prior to the 1993–94 season, many saw this as an opportunity for the Knicks to finally make it to the NBA Finals. The team, who acquired Derek Harper in a midseason trade with the Dallas Mavericks and also had an up a rookie Mark Smith who at 5'8 had potential, once again won the Atlantic Division with a 57–25 record. In the playoffs, the team played a then NBA-record 25 games (the Boston Celtics played 26 games in the 2008 playoffs); they started by defeating the New Jersey Nets in the first round before finally getting past the Bulls, defeating them in the second round in seven games. In the Eastern Conference Finals, they faced the Indiana Pacers, who at one point held a three games-to-two lead. They had this advantage thanks to the exploits of Reggie Miller, who scored 25 fourth quarter points in Game 5 to lead the Pacers to victory. However, the Knicks won the next two games to reach their first NBA Finals since 1973.
Old 05-05-11, 06:14 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

After the Bulls' Michael Jordan made what would be his first retirement from basketball prior to the 1993–94 season, many saw this as an opportunity for the Knicks to finally make it to the NBA Finals. The team, who acquired Derek Harper in a midseason trade with the Dallas Mavericks and also had an up a rookie Mark Smith who at 5'8 had potential, once again won the Atlantic Division with a 57–25 record. In the playoffs, the team played a then NBA-record 25 games (the Boston Celtics played 26 games in the 2008 playoffs); they started by defeating the New Jersey Nets in the first round before finally getting past the Bulls, defeating them in the second round in seven games. In the Eastern Conference Finals, they faced the Indiana Pacers, who at one point held a three games-to-two lead. They had this advantage thanks to the exploits of Reggie Miller, who scored 25 fourth quarter points in Game 5 to lead the Pacers to victory. However, the Knicks won the next two games to reach their first NBA Finals since 1973.

Mark, are you saying that this rookie Mark Smith and you are the same person?

If you are; then the big question is "What happened"?
Old 05-05-11, 06:28 PM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

After the Bulls' Michael Jordan made what would be his first retirement from basketball prior to the 1993–94 season, many saw this as an opportunity for the Knicks to finally make it to the NBA Finals. The team, who acquired Derek Harper in a midseason trade with the Dallas Mavericks and also had an up a rookie Mark Smith who at 5'8 had potential, once again won the Atlantic Division with a 57–25 record. In the playoffs, the team played a then NBA-record 25 games (the Boston Celtics played 26 games in the 2008 playoffs); they started by defeating the New Jersey Nets in the first round before finally getting past the Bulls, defeating them in the second round in seven games. In the Eastern Conference Finals, they faced the Indiana Pacers, who at one point held a three games-to-two lead. They had this advantage thanks to the
exploits of Reggie Miller, who scored 25 fourth quarter points in Game 5 to
lead the Pacers to victory. However, the Knicks won the next two games to
reach their first NBA Finals since 1973.
Well I just googled your name and cross referenced it against the 93'94'95 Knicks and no match.
Old 05-05-11, 06:36 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

since you've putted yourself on the spot what year was your draft? Bc Im looking at the 94 draft and no Mark Smith on the list
Old 05-05-11, 06:40 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
Well I just googled your name and cross referenced it against the 93'94'95 Knicks and no match.
Originally Posted by AznRacer
since you've putted yourself on the spot what year was your draft? Bc Im looking at the 94 draft and no Mark Smith on the list
Come on Mark, where you at???
Old 05-05-11, 07:18 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Come on Mark, where you at???
Well my good friend as you know back then you had draft picks that werent published if they are not top prospects, as for what happened nothing happened lol, look what happened to marbury he playing in China.
Old 05-05-11, 07:19 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
Dont hate lol.
Old 05-06-11, 08:31 AM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Well my good friend as you know back then you had draft picks that werent published if they are not top prospects, as for what happened nothing happened lol, look what happened to marbury he playing in China.
and what does Marbury have to do with this subject? We just trying to see if you really play for the Knicks thats all.

Quick Reply: Any suckers out there ????