Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

BRING LED guy TO FLORIDA!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-11, 06:44 PM
LED guy
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by H_G'S_IS
Bro how many more pple you need,cuz Banda798 it's doing 4 cars,n i'm doing 2 things on my car so dats another 2,batman n theres like 3 more pple on your facebook page so.....let us know
It's not the amount of cars. It's the amount of work done. I calculated everything and I need to reach a quota of $500 per car. I've only received a PM from banda for his cars. I have yet to get any from anyone else. People "say" they are in but they don't send me anything afterwords.

Originally Posted by MashinA
Is this in miami? what price range are we talkin about to change interior lights to leds?
Interior lights will be 490 including the gauge.

Originally Posted by *Batman*
So since this will happen soon, I have a question. What color looks better for the dash lighting - white or blue? I'm wondering if white may be too bright while blue will be more gentle on the eyes.
You eyes will adjust to it. You can ask any of the members i did it for. They have no complaints.

Originally Posted by Banda798
if he chooses to stay at my crib this will take place in Okeechobee. i have a 3 car garage & lots of parking area for the outside

hopefully i will gets some good discounts .... since i will basically be providing for the flight, food, place, workplace .... and if he's down we'll go hunting with some AR-15's
It would probably be inconvient for me to stay at your crib, but if i can work out of your crib that would be great. And of course there will be a discount.

Originally Posted by robertrios
im a fan of the AR-33, how far is Okeechobee from Tampa? Im thinking about mods on my 07 is250 and my 04 sc430...any good place to go and look up your work?
Search for my threads. Search for CL member "meefer" or "cr3ativ3x" They have posts about my work.

Originally Posted by 99rx
I would love it if he could do a couple things for me. I want my side marker bulbs done on my 99rx300. All 4 of them. Price? And what is this interior door handle mod? Send me a pm please.
What did you want to change the side market bulbs out for? LEDs or Halogen bulbs? Interior Door handle mod is basically a slit above the door cup that will shine light through. PM going your way.

Originally Posted by Supremeg56
does anyone know how much he charges to do the speedometer and interior lights white led for a 96 gs300 was there a thread of his past work that i missed or something ??
Sorry. There's no mod for that yet. I'm still testing on a IS300. Trial and error taking longer than expected, but hopefully there will be something when i come to NY.
Old 05-27-11, 07:14 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

How close are we now?

LED - guy - instead of white LEDs, is it possible to get something like this?
Old 05-27-11, 07:28 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Supremeg56
does anyone know how much he charges to do the speedometer and interior lights white led for a 96 gs300 was there a thread of his past work that i missed or something ??
Here's a recap of the pricing info and examples. For what you want you need to PM him for a specific quote.

So that everyone knows, here is a list of LED GUY's Services:
  1. LED Dash Lighting swap: 350.00
  2. IS-F Style Needles: 140.00
  3. LED cup holders Mod
  4. LED cubby Mod
  5. LED Puddle Lights
  6. LED & Chrome Door ****. Interior or Exterior
  7. Foglight mod-Foglights can be toggled on/off when headlights are off.
  8. Other electronics work - e.g. DIY Nav override, iPod kit install

And here are some pics:

LED Dash Lighting Swap

IS-F Needles + Custom work: Blue Numbering, Blue Gas and Temperature Emblem, Pink x1000RPM & km/h, White Turn signals, Blue Headlight Indicator etc.

LED CUP HOLDER

LED CUBBY MOD

LED Door cups

Exterior LED Welcome Lights (Puddle Lights)

Exterior LED handle

White LED turn signal mirrors

Foglight Mod
Old 05-31-11, 06:49 PM
99rx
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

I would like the side markers to be LED's. I only have one side marker working right now, whether it be because water got into them or because the bulbs burned out. But i have seen the LED's on other cars and am interested. So what would be the price for just the side markers?
Old 05-31-11, 11:43 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Vouch for Tim. He did my LED dash. Very knowledgeable and a cool dude! He's a lighting guru!
Old 06-03-11, 01:36 AM
LED guy
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by *Batman*
How close are we now?

LED - guy - instead of white LEDs, is it possible to get something like this?
Possible. I'll try to look in the market and see if i can get something similar!

Originally Posted by 99rx
I would like the side markers to be LED's. I only have one side marker working right now, whether it be because water got into them or because the bulbs burned out. But i have seen the LED's on other cars and am interested. So what would be the price for just the side markers?
That's the thing. I really don't want to fly halfway around the country to change your your side markers. it wouldn't be beneficial to me. if you were local, id do it for free, but time is money and i cannot waste it while i'm there.

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Vouch for Tim. He did my LED dash. Very knowledgeable and a cool dude! He's a lighting guru!
Thanks bro!

The NY members already backed down because they think it's too expensive. I hope you guys won't flake as well!
Old 06-03-11, 01:41 AM
LED guy
Former Sponsor

Some of you may not know, but only the ones that has PMed me.

I suggest everyone do at lease $500 worth of services. For example, if you do a LED dash+the gauge it'll put the price at $490.00 which i'll probably accept. Or you can do LED dash + exterior door handles. I'm doing this because i do not want to charge you guys extra fees just for me to come down.
Old 06-03-11, 06:03 AM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

DUDE! add me to that list and if it falls thru, let me know when youre coming down. I'd love to get my dash,needles and interior led's done.
Old 06-03-11, 06:23 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trufanatic
DUDE! add me to that list and if it falls thru, let me know when youre coming down. I'd love to get my dash,needles and interior led's done.
^^^ ditto!!!
Cash in hand im ready!!
Old 06-20-11, 05:18 PM
stanced
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds good to me! i think I might be in on the following

LED Dash Lighting swap:
IS-F Style Needles:
LED cup holders Mod
Old 06-21-11, 07:24 PM
mjh09e
Lexus Test Driver

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

PM price for foglight mod please
Old 06-21-11, 07:48 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Are there still only 3 people officially signed up?
Old 06-30-11, 08:30 PM
DorkyPanda
Rookie

I wish I was in FL to take advantage of this T_T
Old 07-03-11, 05:34 PM
santacruz
Driver

Depending on when/where and if this actually takes place I would be interested in the dash lighting mod with the same blue/white setup as shown in the pictures and possibly the fog light mod.
Old 07-03-11, 05:50 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Replying to this thread doesn't count. You have to PM the LED GUY and committ to a package before he counts your name on the list.

Right now this group buy has no chance of happening because only 3 or 4 people have PM'd him.

Quick Reply: BRING LED guy TO FLORIDA!