HID Kit install in Miami, Fl

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-11, 12:42 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Supremeg56
and of course you can walk towards the back and watch them work on your car
The guy who was working on my car explicitly yelled at me for going to the back and refused to put my car back together unless I left and went back to the front of the shop. And there was another technician with him who did not say otherwise.

They explicitly broke my instructions.

Sorry there is no defending these people. They only do hundreds of jobs because they are cheap, and the people bringing their second hand cars here don't know any better.
Old 06-12-11, 05:32 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by *Batman*
The guy who was working on my car explicitly yelled at me for going to the back and refused to put my car back together unless I left and went back to the front of the shop. And there was another technician with him who did not say otherwise.

They explicitly broke my instructions.

Sorry there is no defending these people. They only do hundreds of jobs because they are cheap, and the people bringing their second hand cars here don't know any better.
The only customers not allowed are the ones that swaer they know what theyre doing and have a million questions.Me personally i don't give a **** if ur there
Just don't come acting like you know ur stuff and being up in the mix
I like to do my job right and no one bothering either.

By the sounds of it you seem like one of few that I would send to the front
So that I can work in peace
Old 06-12-11, 07:16 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sc2.5
The only customers not allowed are the ones that swaer they know what theyre doing and have a million questions.Me personally i don't give a **** if ur there
Just don't come acting like you know ur stuff and being up in the mix
I like to do my job right and no one bothering either.

By the sounds of it you seem like one of few that I would send to the front
So that I can work in peace
Precisely my point. You guys think you know better than your customers. Thanks for saying it.

Key characteristic of the C team.

Some people are happy with JR Electronics. But let's face it, this is a shop that competes on price not quality. If you want an open shop, which puts the customer first and does excellent work, this is not it. But it is cheap, and if you don't care how your lights are installed as long as they work, this place is good for you.

I have a $2300 radar detector system, and these guys left it non functional after removing the bumper and leaving the antenna connection loose. I should have known better. Than trying to save a few bucks.

Last edited by *Batman*; 06-12-11 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-12-11, 07:20 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

I forgot to mention. My ballasts failed 9 months after install at JR Electronics, blowing a fuse. While it was covered by the parts and labor warranty, I went to someone else who would do the job without removing the bumper as instructed.

I highly recommend Carlos at Miami HID. He owns his business and he knows that his work is his reputation. You won't see the employee mentality of the JR guys. He charges the same price s JR Electronics too and offers a 2 year warranty.

Last edited by *Batman*; 06-12-11 at 07:36 PM.