Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

just some pulls!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-11, 12:18 PM
2jzmk3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaodome
They were brought up because your car is making 1200whp+ last I saw....not quite a race worth betting on racing something with several hundred HP less in a similar weighing chassis.

None of these fools will run down the 1/4 anyways...except Mario. Before you guys ship Jerome's car back here, can SOMEBODY put a real tire on it and take it down the track at least once?
I wasnt talking about racing anyone. I was saying i will put some money on Jerome Racing. My car is slow

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Excuse me Mr J and Sean but you both should pickup post #14 where I referenced the track and solving our issues there.

Also I do remember running down the track with Several CL members, Tlex,wicked,lrd,slayx,louis just to name a few.
Agreed, friendly races never hurt anything. it will be fun.
Old 09-23-11, 12:49 PM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Well last time I checked its faster than any car you have in Pembroke Pines. And I figure by the time you get your car back from ORLANDO you will need driving lessons to remember how to drive it again.
If my Memory serves me correct your Dyno Numbers for the 18 months your car has been in Orlando haven't been so spectacular. So why don't you take your negativity and shove it where the sun don't shine.

So stop Hating on those of us who actually build our own stuff.

P.S. Don't forget to make your Titan MS Credit card bill this month!!

PEACE OUT!!!!
Brothers everyone club Lexus this is a club we have to be a family with one another there is plenty of hating outside that we need to take into consideration what i am mean to say is to focus on the Ford Cobras that are out there in the streets saying they unstoppable that i could bring any lexus that i want they would blow it out of the road they think they are special and the truth is that club lexus is worrying about going against one another we need to shut other peoples mouths. location to meet the Cobra crew gas stations before Mexico support let other people talk about us not us go after one another.