Old 09-17-11, 01:34 AM
RHDSC300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just some pulls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0SN...e_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUs30...e_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBkt...e_gdata_player

Last edited by RHDSC300; 09-17-11 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-17-11, 02:58 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

"This Video Is Private"
Old 09-17-11, 08:42 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

video post FAIL !
Old 09-17-11, 09:47 AM
RHDSC300
Driver School Candidate

Lol sry just fixed then
Old 09-17-11, 10:27 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Here are some pulls in an undisclosed location! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBktat4_mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUs30WLYxcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0SNgCO4bw

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 09-17-11 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-17-11, 10:35 AM
1J0Z SC
Lead Lap

Nice, looks like mexico!

Whats done to that Supra?
Old 09-17-11, 10:40 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks,

Read the signature.
Old 09-17-11, 01:05 PM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Thanks,

Read the signature.
puppy kicker !
Old 09-17-11, 02:55 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All cars in these videos are slow!
Old 09-17-11, 03:31 PM
1J0Z SC
Lead Lap

Thanks,

Read the signature.
my bad I didn't realize you were on here :P
Old 09-17-11, 03:58 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
All cars in these videos are slow!
Well last time I checked its faster than any car you have in Pembroke Pines. And I figure by the time you get your car back from ORLANDO you will need driving lessons to remember how to drive it again.
If my Memory serves me correct your Dyno Numbers for the 18 months your car has been in Orlando haven't been so spectacular. So why don't you take your negativity and shove it where the sun don't shine.

So stop Hating on those of us who actually build our own stuff.

P.S. Don't forget to make your Titan MS Credit card bill this month!!

PEACE OUT!!!!
Old 09-17-11, 04:22 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well last time I checked its faster than any car you have in Pembroke Pines. And I figure by the time you get your car back from ORLANDO you will need driving lessons to remember how to drive it again.
If my Memory serves me correct your Dyno Numbers for the 18 months your car has been in Orlando haven't been so spectacular. So why don't you take your negativity and shove it where the sun don't shine.

So stop Hating on those of us who actually build our own stuff.

P.S. Don't forget to make your Titan MS Credit card bill this month!!

PEACE OUT!!!!
Ding, Ding, Ding! Well, it took you long enough to reply.

This is what I'm going to do for you, since it seems that the only thing that you can discuss when it comes to my car is Titan, Orlando, and how long my car has been down is that I'm going to just make a sticky thread titled
"I wish my Supra was at Titan." Just for once, can't we have a discussion/debate without you bringing that up? We get it, hell everyone has got it, we all know where my car is by now. Nero should pay you for Marketing!

Anyway, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Your tone in your post seemed like a hit a nerve, what's the big deal if your car is slow, everyone can't have a fast car, if you know what I mean..

Now, to address your statements above. I am very satisfied/pleased with the outcome of my initial tuning session and unlike you that was embarassed to speak of your weak dyno numbers, I told you last Sunday when I saw you what the car made. At 26.3 psi, my car made 776 rwhp! So number/result wise, I'm estatic with what the car has made so far! We had the fuel pressure issue that is being worked out, so if you're referring to the fuel pressure issue not being spectacular then, hey what can I say? In closing I would beg to differ as my numbers are spectacular since at the same PSI, I made almost 50 more rwhp than you did with as your signature states Built bottom, +1mm oversized valve, all that for what? I think you might have spent your money poorly, but hey that's just my opinion on the subject. All that stuff in your signature was just a waste of time, since my stock longblock has made more rwhp than your built motor at the same boost!

And your car is still slow!

Your turn...
Old 09-17-11, 04:31 PM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep, it's me Snooping Steve, lol...Florida Lexus Club for the win! You guys are helping me see what and what not to do to make some decent power with my car-great info guys...thanks for sharing!
Old 09-17-11, 05:02 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Ding, Ding, Ding! Well, it took you long enough to reply.

This is what I'm going to do for you, since it seems that the only thing that you can discuss when it comes to my car is Titan, Orlando, and how long my car has been down is that I'm going to just make a sticky thread titled
"I wish my Supra was at Titan." Just for once, can't we have a discussion/debate without you bringing that up? We get it, hell everyone has got it, we all know where my car is by now. Nero should pay you for Marketing!

Anyway, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Your tone in your post seemed like a hit a nerve, what's the big deal if your car is slow, everyone can't have a fast car, if you know what I mean..

Now, to address your statements above. I am very satisfied/pleased with the outcome of my initial tuning session and unlike you that was embarassed to speak of your weak dyno numbers, I told you last Sunday when I saw you what the car made. At 26.3 psi, my car made 776 rwhp! So number/result wise, I'm estatic with what the car has made so far! We had the fuel pressure issue that is being worked out, so if you're referring to the fuel pressure issue not being spectacular then, hey what can I say? In closing I would beg to differ as my numbers are spectacular since at the same PSI, I made almost 50 more rwhp than you did with as your signature states Built bottom, +1mm oversized valve, all that for what? I think you might have spent your money poorly, but hey that's just my opinion on the subject. All that stuff in your signature was just a waste of time, since my stock longblock has made more rwhp than your built motor at the same boost!

And your car is still slow!

Your turn...
So in Reference to your first highlighted quote, on a larger turbo and more boost than I and your on E and bigger cams!

Second highlighted qoute As far as money well spent, I do believe that your car has a title Issue (Salvaged, Rebuilt) so do we really need to talk about (good money after bad) And at the end of the day the Supra will always be worth more than a 93 SC 300 so I suggest you go lick your wounds with the failure of the douche (LOL) werke pumps, and with all the knowledge that all the big boys have to offer and the only solution is to throw more money at it.

So now you know how it feels to have a fuel pressure problem like myself and fuel pressure was my only reason for not going higher as well.

So lets just wait till your car returns and we will settle this at the track.

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 09-17-11 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-17-11, 06:06 PM
1J0Z SC
Lead Lap

wanna talk about a slow car? both of your cars have more than 300 compared to mine

Quick Reply: just some pulls!