Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

All South florida Swapped 2gs rollcall.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-11, 05:03 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well, if you guys have no problem running each other, then make it happen instead of talking about it..

We already know how the 300's match up against the 430 so why beat a dead horse?
Man that run was just like mine both caught off guard and fairly new to the game. But now justin something serious, but hold up you gonna tell me all these boosted gs's in south florida and only 3 heads posting lol. I swear some people do the swap just to do it and really dont have love for the game or they buy a swapped GS which dont count in my book. So I guess its me, Justin and wicked but thats fine because besides me and justin all the other swapped gs's on stock twins are slow thats why you dont see them come out because they are scared.
Old 09-21-11, 05:10 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Well, if you guys have no problem running each other, then make it happen instead of talking about it..

We already know how the 300's match up against the 430 so why beat a dead horse?
Lol you're funny, we'll leave it at this, this time we will go from a roll and a dig
Old 09-21-11, 05:17 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked GS
Lol you're funny, we'll leave it at this, this time we will go from a roll and a dig
Yes sir...However, I prefer a dig though..
Old 09-21-11, 05:22 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Yes sir...However, I prefer a dig though..
I know you would, torque vs. my time to spool ... Either way if I don't get a good jump, I'm going to have to run you down... All depends what happens off the line
Old 09-21-11, 05:41 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

jerome , watch out ,, marble floors has made some secret adjustments a few days ago on wicked gs car .. justin you know shes running cleaner and harder off the line now so .........justin just do alittle brake boosting off the line and you will launch already spooled
Old 09-21-11, 06:31 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
jerome , watch out ,, marble floors has made some secret adjustments a few days ago on wicked gs car .. justin you know shes running cleaner and harder off the line now so .........justin just do alittle brake boosting off the line and you will launch already spooled
My thoughts exactly ... An he knows about me putting in the Aristo air box set up, which helped lean out the car just right. Have to give japspec - Mark the credit on that one though, he did mention I needed that before the swap even began.

Last edited by Wicked GS; 09-21-11 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-24-11, 06:50 PM
1fastlex
Driver

Well it's posted on Craiglist for sale right now but here's a chance to own one of the most radical and powerful daily driven 2gs of it's time .... Still has a lot of goodies left in her , someone make a reasonable offer and come get it ASAP :-)
Old 09-24-11, 08:36 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1fastlex
Well it's posted on Craiglist for sale right now but here's a chance to own one of the most radical and powerful daily driven 2gs of it's time .... Still has a lot of goodies left in her , someone make a reasonable offer and come get it ASAP :-)
THis guy is one of the original O.G gs gangsters why you selling it you had you gs turboed way before alot of us.
Old 09-25-11, 11:42 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

well the gs swap was finished yesterday and i must admit , this one pulls hard as hell even with the 3.26 diff in it .. the ecu has no rev limit so it appears this customer may have gotten lucky with no rev limit , maybe more agressive timing and no speed cut ... it easily breaks the 19in tires loose from a roll just by down shifting
Old 09-25-11, 11:53 AM
1fastlex
Driver

Originally Posted by japspec
THis guy is one of the original O.G gs gangsters why you selling it you had you gs turboed way before alot of us.
Lol cool thanks man ! It's unfortunate I have to get rid of her but I can always build another when the time is right ......
Old 09-25-11, 12:01 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

well the gs swap was finished yesterday and i must admit , this one pulls hard as hell even with the 3.26 diff in it .. the ecu has no rev limit so it appears this customer may have gotten lucky with no rev limit , maybe more agressive timing and no speed cut ... it easily breaks the 19in tires loose from a roll just by down shifting
Lmao no way your gonna get a tuned ecu with a swap unless its labeled mines, blitz, toms.
Old 09-25-11, 12:15 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by japspec
Lmao no way your gonna get a tuned ecu with a swap unless its labeled mines, blitz, toms.
not true mr mark.. gforce modifys them internally .. read up on the them .. right now this car has zero rev limit .. she blows past 8k
Old 09-25-11, 01:17 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

not true mr mark.. gforce modifys them internally .. read up on the them .. right now this car has zero rev limit .. she blows past 8k
gforce ecu never heard of it and more than likely its trash just like using a safc instead of a hks fcon is frowned upon. blitz, mines, or toms if its not one of those just run your stock ecu or get a full standalone.
Old 09-25-11, 01:24 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Oh and your not reving past 8k because mine does the same thing the gs400 and gs300 cluster read different for some reason.
Old 09-25-11, 06:35 PM
100bajan
Pole Position

Default Newly Boosted 98 GS400

98 GS400 Just picked up my car from Ed aka Lexforlife, 2jzgte swap complete. What can I say but........ and toss in a few
The roads are wet, and I need tires so no great stories as yet, it is a DD and I am not a racer or anything but it feels goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd. I have a few pictures up here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...48-my-car.html, will have more up when I get time and it is dry outside. But once again, I can't thank Ed and his contacts enough for the outstanding work from front to back they have done. Any question about the swap please contact Lexforlife, I am sure he will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Quick Reply: All South florida Swapped 2gs rollcall.