Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-12, 07:18 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
I remember last year.. It's not a factor in 2012 young man! The only thing u have right is that the CELTICS r a TEAM! Unlike the south beach divas that have 2 players............ Let's not talk about dirty.

GO CELTICS!!!!
Too bad Lebron/Wade are better than anyone on the Celtics. Throwing elbows and crying about bad calls isnt what a "team" does. Lebron hasnt foulded out of a game since 2008. Pierce? Dont even get me started. Dirty play wont get you anywhere, just ask the Pacers....
Old 06-04-12, 07:51 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
Too bad Lebron/Wade are better than anyone on the Celtics. Throwing elbows and crying about bad calls isnt what a "team" does. Lebron hasnt foulded out of a game since 2008. Pierce? Dont even get me started. Dirty play wont get you anywhere, just ask the Pacers....
Dude, stop with the about dirty play! Yea, they might b better then anybody on the Celtics right now. But, they have a championship! What do ur duo have? NADA

LET'S GO CELTICS!!
Old 06-04-12, 07:59 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

May the best team win young man!
Yeah the Heat !!!!! lol
Old 06-04-12, 08:02 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

I remember last year.. It's not a factor in 2012 young man! The only thing u have right is that the CELTICS r a TEAM! Unlike the south beach divas that have 2 players............ Let's not talk about dirty.
Yeah, I remember last year HEAT 4 celtics 1....suck it!

celtics a team? yeah an old team and will be going home soon.

Dirty...garnett and rondo are jackasses, so I will talk about dirty.....everyone but a celtic homer knows it, too.

What's with this young man stuff.........sounds condescending.

Oh yeah, Wade and Haslem have as many Championships as anyone on the current celtics, so stop with the BS..
Old 06-04-12, 08:18 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Dude, stop with the about dirty play! Yea, they might b better then anybody on the Celtics right now. But, they have a championship! What do ur duo have? NADA

LET'S GO CELTICS!!
Our duo? Im sorry but we have a TEAM not just 2 players. But if you want to say it that way then our duo of Wade and Haslem have as many championships as your trio of old men do. And why should I stop with the dirty play? TELL YOUR TEAM TO STOP. You never see Wade/Lebron or anyone on the heat throw elbows to cry about calls. You only see us play hard when the other teams plays dirty, again ask the Pacers. The Heat plays horrible until the second half, they have a bad habit of doing that lately. I can admit when our team plays bad unlike Boston fans that has something shoved up their you know what.
Old 06-04-12, 08:20 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeLex

Dirty...garnett and rondo are jackasses, so I will talk about dirty.....everyone but a celtic homer knows it, too.

Oh yeah, Wade and Haslem have as many Championships as anyone on the current celtics, so stop with the BS..
Old 06-04-12, 09:05 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

Our duo? Im sorry but we have a TEAM not just 2 players. But if you want to say it that way then our duo of Wade and Haslem have as many championships as your trio of old men do. And why should I stop with the dirty play? TELL YOUR TEAM TO STOP. You never see Wade/Lebron or anyone on the heat throw elbows to cry about calls. You only see us play hard when the other teams plays dirty, again ask the Pacers. The Heat plays horrible until the second half, they have a bad habit of doing that lately. I can admit when our team plays bad unlike Boston fans that has something shoved up their you know what.
well, we have seen some elbows thrown...

either way, this is turning out to be an interesting series
Old 06-04-12, 09:29 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
well, we have seen some elbows thrown...

either way, this is turning out to be an interesting series
Sorry I should have been more clear. They only throw elbows when the other players are playing dirty. Granger, Stevenson, Pierce, Garnett, etc?
Old 06-04-12, 09:34 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex

Well sir! Does the sir sound better? Since, ur getting alittle uptight.... lol

Garnett & Rondo r just as dirty as the south beach divas.

The Championship remark is in answer to the Queen & Wade!

What ever u do every now and then give a little credit when it's do. Don't b Mr. Know it all.... And please don't blow a gasket! Ur a heat fan & I'm a Celtics fan...

GO CELTICS!!!!!!
Old 06-04-12, 09:41 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Bob, that is ur name correct? I'm a fan..... I do admit! I'm the 1st one on here to do that. The old men as u call them r playing like they want it more then the boy wonder & queen james.

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!
Old 06-04-12, 09:45 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Yeah the Heat !!!!! lol
Good luck 2 u and south beach divas! I'm out..... looks like the fans on here r alittle hot! Unlike the heat.......

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!
Old 06-04-12, 09:51 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Bob, that is ur name correct? I'm a fan..... I do admit! I'm the 1st one on here to do that. The old men as u call them r playing like they want it more then the boy wonder & queen james.

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!
I know, I can tell your a fan. Theres nothing wrong with that. What bugs me is that you say that Garnett/Pierce are just as dirty as Lebron or Wade. That is complete and utter BS. Please show me any occurance of Wade/Lebron instigating a fight (without someone else playing dirty against them first). Even if there is, I can guaratnee that Garnett/Pierce have tons more than they do.
Old 06-05-12, 09:38 AM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets go heat tonight is sink or swim!!
Old 06-05-12, 11:23 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Tonight we find out what the Heat is made of. It's gonna be either guts and glory or butt hole and wimper.
Old 06-05-12, 11:28 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

I'm hearing Bosh may be playing tonight... What you guys think about that?

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..