Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-12, 08:58 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
The Heat can win in Boston.....but can you imagine the atmosphere there for Game 6? It's going to be bedlam! Every Boston legend from the past will probably be there. The Heat can win but Spoelstra needs to humble himself and ask Riley for some help.
I know the players asked Riley to stay out of it at the beginning of last season but it's time for Riley to share some of the experience he has. They should also ask Magic to come in to speak to the guys. It's time for another voice.

Anybody want to tweet this suggestion to a Heat player?
Send it to the entire team if you can! I like Spo but I think Riley is the better coach hands down
Old 06-06-12, 09:21 AM
juicij36
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Avid BOS fan here. Came on the boards last YR or the YR B4 2 shoot the breeze a tad. Recently bought a house, so been pretty busy, but thought I'd come on here & locate the playoff thread & see what every1 had to say about the game last night. I've gone to every BOS vs. ORL game (including playoff games 1 & 5 of the 2010 ECF) the past 3 season, & 1 BOS vs., MIA game last YR in April. I was actually looking forward to attending game 7 in MIA, but I’m not quite sure the series will make past THUR night.

Big 'W' for BOS last night. Not here to make any Heat fans feel any worse than they already do, but this series ended last night. Bosh or no Bosh, MIA should not be down 2-3 to BOS. BOS is w/o a true Center on their team. Jermaine O'Neal done for the YR. Chris Wilcox done for the YR. Best on-ball defender, Avery Bradley done for the YR. Jeff Greene done for the YR. They signed a 7'0 guy from the D-League, Hollins. There's a reason why he wasn't on an NBA team. Their bench has been depleted to Keyon Dooling, Marquis Daniels, Sasha Pavlovic, & Greg Steimsma. Not to mention, Pierce, Ray-Ray, & KG's ages, 34, 35, & 36 & injuries to Paul & Ray-Ray. Pat Riley stacked the roster in the offseason w/3-point threats throughout, Battier, Miller, Chalmers, J.Jones, veteran Haslem, etc. They've got more depth, speed, energy & 'should' have better perimeter shooting. + they have arguably the 2 best players in the entire NBA. There should be no excuses. The missed clutch FT’s alone by Wade & LBJ are an embarrassment @ this level of play. Not 2 mention Spoelstra is down right getting out coached by Doc. But we all knew that was going to happen this series.

Let me give the Heat fans something positive 2 look @ in these times of distress. I know most of you dislike the Celtix. Warranted, 'cause the Celtix are your worst nightmare of an opponent. So look @ it like this, BOS is a Championship disciplined, well-coached, poised, & unselfish team w/a team 1st mentality, & although you may dislike them, the Celtix are EVERYTHING you should want your Heat to become 1 day.

Old 06-06-12, 09:30 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ice350
The Heat can win in Boston.....but can you imagine the atmosphere there for Game 6? It's going to be bedlam! Every Boston legend from the past will probably be there. The Heat can win but Spoelstra needs to humble himself and ask Riley for some help.
I know the players asked Riley to stay out of it at the beginning of last season but it's time for Riley to share some of the experience he has. They should also ask Magic to come in to speak to the guys. It's time for another voice.

Anybody want to tweet this suggestion to a Heat player?
Spoelstra, is half of the problem... The other half is the players! The coach is not the one that is missing the shots that the players are taking. So, by having Magic come talk to them there going to all of a sudden make shot and defend @ the end of the game?
Old 06-06-12, 09:35 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by juicij36
Avid BOS fan here. Came on the boards last YR or the YR B4 2 shoot the breeze a tad. Recently bought a house, so been pretty busy, but thought I'd come on here & locate the playoff thread & see what every1 had to say about the game last night. I've gone to every BOS vs. ORL game (including playoff games 1 & 5 of the 2010 ECF) the past 3 season, & 1 BOS vs., MIA game last YR in April. I was actually looking forward to attending game 7 in MIA, but I’m not quite sure the series will make past THUR night.

Big 'W' for BOS last night. Not here to make any Heat fans feel any worse than they already do, but this series ended last night. Bosh or no Bosh, MIA should not be down 2-3 to BOS. BOS is w/o a true Center on their team. Jermaine O'Neal done for the YR. Chris Wilcox done for the YR. Best on-ball defender, Avery Bradley done for the YR. Jeff Greene done for the YR. They signed a 7'0 guy from the D-League, Hollins. There's a reason why he wasn't on an NBA team. Their bench has been depleted to Keyon Dooling, Marquis Daniels, Sasha Pavlovic, & Greg Steimsma. Not to mention, Pierce, Ray-Ray, & KG's ages, 34, 35, & 36 & injuries to Paul & Ray-Ray. Pat Riley stacked the roster in the offseason w/3-point threats throughout, Battier, Miller, Chalmers, J.Jones, veteran Haslem, etc. They've got more depth, speed, energy & 'should' have better perimeter shooting. + they have arguably the 2 best players in the entire NBA. There should be no excuses. The missed clutch FT’s alone by Wade & LBJ are an embarrassment @ this level of play. Not 2 mention Spoelstra is down right getting out coached by Doc. But we all knew that was going to happen this series.

Let me give the Heat fans something positive 2 look @ in these times of distress. I know most of you dislike the Celtix. Warranted, 'cause the Celtix are your worst nightmare of an opponent. So look @ it like this, BOS is a Championship disciplined, well-coached, poised, & unselfish team w/a team 1st mentality, & although you may dislike them, the Celtix are EVERYTHING you should want your Heat to become 1 day.

Damn, I could not say it any better!

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!!
Old 06-06-12, 09:37 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

If the Sixers would take Boston to a game 7 then so can the Heat!
Old 06-06-12, 10:32 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

Originally Posted by bob4256
If the Sixers would take Boston to a game 7 then so can the Heat!
...which had me thinking last night if the sixers got past boston, would they have had a chance against the heat.

And about last night... with everything that happened, they still only lost by 4, that's only 2 possessions.
Old 06-06-12, 11:41 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
...which had me thinking last night if the sixers got past boston, would they have had a chance against the heat.

And about last night... with everything that happened, they still only lost by 4, that's only 2 possessions.
I would love to say that it would have been an easy sweep but it wouldnt have. We would have probably won 4-1 or be up 3-2.

With the expection of game 3, every other game has been pretty close. The Heats free throw shooting has been horrible during the post season and I guarantee if they shot the same percentage as in the regular season, we would have won, or be up in the series.
Old 06-06-12, 02:27 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont sleep on the HEAT!!! We like to upset people..To the fool saying the heat should be like boston get outta here man we aint seen your **** all season and you come saying some bull**** after a Boston win.. A games a game and it was a good one at that... Go heat in GAME 6+7....= Bad luck for the celtics
Old 06-06-12, 05:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ride that wave Boston fans, you all deserve it.......

But !!!! What I find funny is you all have popped the champagne corks already, nailed the last nail on their coffin. And place them six feet deep. .

I was very disappointed with the Heats performance in the stretch. I wouldn't be a fan if I didn't admit to this. I can also point out ten different thing that lead to their lost.. . However I wouldn't count the Miami Heat out by no means.. I'm just not ready to except total failure .. Game six is tomorrow , and then we all shall see which is the better team .

Go Heat !!!!
Old 06-06-12, 06:22 PM
juicij36
Driver

Originally Posted by MIA_LEX
..To the fool saying the heat should be like boston get outta here man we aint seen your **** all season and you come saying some bull**** after a Boston win..
Ain't seen me all season? Y would I come N2 a Heat thread during the regular season? The reason I'm here now is because MIA is playin' my team in the ECF. Where I been @? Bi**h, I've been on League Pass & attending NBA games all season. Don't fu** w/me on this basketball ******. Circles will be ran. I DO THIS. U actin' real sour right now my dude. If it goes 7 games, I'll B in MIA 4 the WKend, duck. THAT'S where I'm @.
Old 06-06-12, 11:22 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Oh my OKC chilling, waiting to play next tuesday. Who said Kevin Durant wasnt a star lol. Either way okc and celtics in the finals will be interesting.
Old 06-06-12, 11:27 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex

DWade? NCAA Final Four, Conference Champion ( twice) and NBA Champion + NBA Championship MVP, NBA Scoring title, All NBA 6 times. Olympic Gold Medalist 2008

DWade has paid his dues, is obviously not a role player and deserves superstar treatment.

This is a Florida forum, if you don't like the Heat - tough *****!! You're all welcome to go the CL regional forum where your team resides.............
I just printed this out and wiped my azzzz with it lol
Old 06-06-12, 11:28 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by juicij36
Ain't seen me all season? Y would I come N2 a Heat thread during the regular season? The reason I'm here now is because MIA is playin' my team in the ECF. Where I been @? Bi**h, I've been on League Pass & attending NBA games all season. Don't fu** w/me on this basketball ******. Circles will be ran. I DO THIS. U actin' real sour right now my dude. If it goes 7 games, I'll B in MIA 4 the WKend, duck. THAT'S where I'm @.
LOL you going in like a swat team raiding a crack house. lmao
Old 06-07-12, 07:17 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Ride that wave Boston fans, you all deserve it.......

But !!!! What I find funny is you all have popped the champagne corks already, nailed the last nail on their coffin. And place them six feet deep. .

I was very disappointed with the Heats performance in the stretch. I wouldn't be a fan if I didn't admit to this. I can also point out ten different thing that lead to their lost.. . However I wouldn't count the Miami Heat out by no means.. I'm just not ready to except total failure .. Game six is tomorrow , and then we all shall see which is the better team .

Go Heat !!!!
No champange here buddy... Not a carpenter.... However, i do have some party favors on ice waiting to explode this evening either way young man.

Hoping for a good game tonite! Buena Suerte................

LETS GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-12, 11:34 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

I had to post this.... Very fitting for heat fans!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=nba_t11_a0

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..