Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-12, 09:57 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
I dont mean to go off topic and I dont mean this in an offensive or disrespetful way, but why are you saying "young man" to everyone?
Not everyone.... I've called LRD(John),TeeLex(Terry) & Ice350(Reggie). I know these three guys personally from the S.Fla. members. I don't believe I've called u young man I don't know u @ all.
Old 06-08-12, 10:04 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Im pretty sure true fans have repsect for other players, no matter how jealous they are. Just because your butt hurt that lebron almost single handidly outscored your entire team doesnt give you the right to pour a drink on him. Also, whats up with people leaving halfway through the 4th? This was probably the last time theyre going to see those old men play together.I guess Celtic fans showed their true colors yesterday...

Yeah you noticed that too . The so called best fans in sports, not just basketball but sports. Couldn't stomach it. any longer . . LMAO
Old 06-08-12, 10:11 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Not everyone.... I've called LRD(John),TeeLex(Terry) & Ice350(Reggie). I know these three guys personally from the S.Fla. members. I don't believe I've called u young man I don't know u @ all.
Youve actually called me young man about 3 times, thats why I was asking.
Old 06-08-12, 10:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I dont mean to go off topic and I dont mean this in an offensive or disrespetful way, but why are you saying "young man" to everyone?

Our buddy George aka 03SPDESIGN is like 65 or something like that . > I'm really not sure I know his azz is old thou .. So I can understand why he calls a few of us young man .. Beside I want to be like George when I'm in my 60's . Rolling in 2nd gen GS lowered on 20's . Mad props senior George , sorry I meant senor George .. LOL

Go Heat !!!!
Old 06-08-12, 10:26 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Youve actually called me young man about 3 times, thats why I was asking.
Oops!! I did say it......... My bad! I apologize for that.
Old 06-08-12, 10:27 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Our buddy George aka 03SPDESIGN is like 65 or something like that . > I'm really not sure I know his azz is old thou .. So I can understand why he calls a few of us young man .. Beside I want to be like George when I'm in my 60's . Rolling in 2nd gen GS lowered on 20's . Mad props senior George , sorry I meant senor George .. LOL

Go Heat !!!!
Gee, thanks for the 65 old chit!
Old 06-08-12, 10:34 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Oops!! I did say it......... My bad! I apologize for that.
Oh no, dont worry. I just thought you were trying to be one of those aholes with an attitude lol.

I actually have a lot of respect for older car enthusiasts. I hope to be driving an LS slammed on 20s or 22s when I get older
Old 06-08-12, 10:42 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Oh no, dont worry. I just thought you were trying to be one of those aholes with an attitude lol.

I actually have a lot of respect for older car enthusiasts. I hope to be driving an LS slammed on 20s or 22s when I get older

LMAO .. George is def not an ahole , just old !!!!
Old 06-08-12, 12:11 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
LMAO .. George is def not an ahole , just old !!!!
George is just a celtic fan - and pretty old, too

GO HEAT!!!!
Old 06-08-12, 12:19 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
George is just a celtic fan - and pretty old, too

GO HEAT!!!!
Being that I'm old & a Celtics fan........ I'll go one further! I'm also a OAKLAND RAIDERS FAN!!!!!
Old 06-08-12, 12:51 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Being that I'm old & a Celtics fan........ I'll go one further! I'm also a OAKLAND RAIDERS FAN!!!!!
I actually loled in real life! I didnt know raiders fans still existed! jk
Old 06-08-12, 06:20 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh man....growing up, The Raiders were my second favorite team. Behind the Steelers.
Lamonica, Stabler....those were quarterbacks. The Mad Stork, Alzado (God rest his soul), Upshaw, Tatem (the Hit Man), The Man from Mars....so many characters on those teams. All lead by Madden then Flores and Al Davis. No team had more colorful characters than The Raaaaiiiiiders!

In case anyone is curious, the Dolphins were my 3rd favorite team. That's only because they were the home team. I just don't think it's cool to not support the home team.

Sorry, I almost forgot this was a Heat thread. I am so proud of Lebron. He came through in a big big way.
Old 06-09-12, 07:45 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Today is the day.. It's no longer a make it or break it game . But more like a, make it or have every south Floridian Celtics fans clogging up our Florida bandwidth with . We live in south Florida but the Boston Celtics are the best

Go Heat !!!!!!

Kick their azzes !!!
Old 06-09-12, 09:26 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

Originally Posted by Ice350
Oh man....growing up, The Raiders were my second favorite team. Behind the Steelers.
Lamonica, Stabler....those were quarterbacks. The Mad Stork, Alzado (God rest his soul), Upshaw, Tatem (the Hit Man), The Man from Mars....so many characters on those teams. All lead by Madden then Flores and Al Davis. No team had more colorful characters than The Raaaaiiiiiders!

In case anyone is curious, the Dolphins were my 3rd favorite team. That's only because they were the home team. I just don't think it's cool to not support the home team.

Sorry, I almost forgot this was a Heat thread. I am so proud of Lebron. He came through in a big big way.
no Bo?? lol

Anyway, let's see who brings their A game tonight. They were giving out tickets today on some radio station...not sure if it's still going on.
Old 06-09-12, 09:46 AM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

Miami fans need to get rowdier at the games. Boston fans are not my favorite, but at least they get fired up. We need that energy at home tonight! Let's do this!

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..