Old 06-13-12, 09:12 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 06-13-12, 09:37 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

George I know we joke around about your age. But it's only been a few days since the Heat team your mocking sent your Loston Celtics packing . This is the same team down 3-2 and facing elimination on Loston home court , only to take the last two games .. How have you forgotten so quickly .

It was a good effort and a great job. To have the staying power to come out victorious against the so called the Boston 3 party ..
Old 06-13-12, 11:01 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
George I know we joke around about your age. But it's only been a few days since the Heat team your mocking sent your Loston Celtics packing . This is the same team down 3-2 and facing elimination on Loston home court , only to take the last two games .. How have you forgotten so quickly .

It was a good effort and a great job. To have the staying power to come out victorious against the so called the Boston 3 party ..
I just couldn't help myself!

But, on a serious note.... Not sure y #6 just didn't keep taking it to the rack in the second half The heat will not beat okc if they try and have a shootout.

I didn't forget that ur team beat my team................. It's all good!
Old 06-13-12, 02:13 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats a pretty funny pic they both got there heads down same posture and everything GO HEAT!!! K-Du is definitely a force to be reckoned with and i have lost all respect for westbrook not that i had much for him anyway...
Old 06-13-12, 03:39 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Go Heat!!!
Attached Thumbnails Miami Heat chat line is open..-25f.jpg  
Old 06-13-12, 11:23 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
You're right that this won't be an easy series - but OKC does not play defense as well as Boston. Durant is a great shooter and offensive player, but totally sucks on defense. Westbrook needs to make shots ( and did last night in the third quarter ), but if he's off, he's a black hole on offense. Harden was a non-factor last night.

Heat need to keep OKC spread and attack, attack, attack. Spread out they have no answer for LeBron. The Heat gave this game away by going away from what they did in the first half ( 2nd half - settling for outside shots without penetration first ) and also making some bad turnovers in the second half.

Double technical was a complete BS call.........westbrook doing his Rondo imitation...being a jackass.

Oh, and for our Cali friend that says OKC 4-0, too bad lakers got beat a few series a go.............at home watching!
I guess you forgot that they beat the last three teams to win the championship in the last 6 yrs Dallas, lakers, spurs, if durant doesnt play defense tell me how they got this far and please dont say luck.
Old 06-14-12, 09:26 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by japspec
I guess you forgot that they beat the last three teams to win the championship in the last 6 yrs Dallas, lakers, spurs, if durant doesnt play defense tell me how they got this far and please dont say luck.
Actually the last three champions are the Mavs, Lakers ( 2 ) and Celtics. Of course it's convenient to leave out the last 7 years since the Heat were champions in 2006. Oh, and the Heat eliminated the Celtics ( one of the last three NBA championship teams - 2008 ) the last two years.

Durant plays defense with a wave of the arm - did you even watch the game?? Durant received no votes for all-NBA defensive teams for a reason. As a team OKC is not bad defensively - Serge, Westbrook and Sefalosha are all good defenders. Game 2 tonight! Heat need to steal one.

GO HEAT!!
Old 06-14-12, 09:55 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Actually the last three champions are the Mavs, Lakers ( 2 ) and Celtics. Of course it's convenient to leave out the last 7 years since the Heat were champions in 2006. Oh, and the Heat eliminated the Celtics ( one of the last three NBA championship teams - 2008 ) the last two years.

Durant plays defense with a wave of the arm - did you even watch the game?? Durant received no votes for all-NBA defensive teams for a reason. As a team OKC is not bad defensively - Serge, Westbrook and Sefalosha are all good defenders. Game 2 tonight! Heat need to steal one.

GO HEAT!!
Very true^^

I think Wade is going to have an explosive game and the Heat will steal game 2. Go Heat!!!
Old 06-14-12, 10:01 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Yo, John............ I found a better pic! Got to luv it..

South Beach Divas.................................

Last edited by 03SPDESIGN; 06-14-12 at 10:39 AM.
Old 06-14-12, 11:41 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default ^^^^^^^^^^

George ,LOL so what your suggesting is , your Celtics got a beat down from some drag queens.. Wow that makes them even more pathetic then they already are .. Pretty ..

Lets Go Heat !!!
Old 06-14-12, 11:45 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

George ,LOL so what your suggesting is , your Celtics got a beat down from some drag queens.. Wow that makes them even more pathetic then they already are .. Pretty ..

Lets Go Heat !!!
LMFAO! Ouch....
Old 06-14-12, 12:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Oh I would love for the Heat to take this game tonight. And I truly say this for all the wrong reason .. My reason is (just so I don't have to hear from all these fake azz Floridians ..

Here's a number for those of you who might want help with your fake azzkiness . 1-877-FAKE-AZZ . And if that doesn't help, try saying I love the Heat 10 times and finish with I believe in the Dolphins 5 times .. This might put you on the path of recovery . This message was brought to you by the associations of Florida fans (AFF)!!!!!! Thank you....

Go Heat !!!!

Last edited by //LRD; 06-14-12 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-14-12, 12:19 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Oh I would love for the Heat to take this game tonight. And I truly say this for all the wrong reason .. My reason is (just so I don't have to hear from all these fake azz Floridians ..

Hear's a number for those of you who might want help with your fake azzkiness . 1-877-FAKE-AZZ . And if that doesn't help, try saying I love the Heat 10 times and finish with I believe in the Dolphins 5 times .. This might put you on the path of recovery . This message was brought to you by the associations of Florida fans (AFF)!!!!!! Thank you....

Go Heat !!!!

Damn...........................................................................
Old 06-14-12, 12:24 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
:u:

Damn...........................................................................

Go Heat !!
Old 06-14-12, 12:28 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Lets Go Heat !!!
Yea............. Here's the trio ur divas beat!

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..