Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-12, 10:22 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
If we pick up Allen cuz Miller leaves then I smell repeat....... I would love for the Heat to pick up R.Seasions since hes a free agent this off season but I dont know how it would work out with Chalmers
Can the Heat afford Sessions? And Chalmers could back him up and send Cole to the D league to develop more.
Old 06-26-12, 10:29 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
Can the Heat afford Sessions? And Chalmers could back him up and send Cole to the D league to develop more.
If they keep Miller drop Harrison put Chalmers as back up and start Sesions at PG with the possibility of getting G.Oden for cheap i think we would have a scary starting line up next season
Old 06-26-12, 10:43 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex
If he is healthy and Mike Miller does note come back ( retire possibly due to recurring injuries/back issues ) I think Ray Allen would be a great pick-up to shore up the outside shooting.
Ray, is too old............. Y would you want him That's what u & ur fellow heat fans have said all year long of the Celtics.
Old 06-26-12, 10:43 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
If they keep Miller drop Harrison put Chalmers as back up and start Sesions at PG with the possibility of getting G.Oden for cheap i think we would have a scary starting line up next season
Whos Harrison? Do you mean Tarrell Harris? And idk if Miller is going to come back, too many injuries

Last edited by bob4256; 06-26-12 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-26-12, 10:44 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by alfaromeo3
Haters where are you???
Right here...............
Old 06-26-12, 10:47 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
If you can't beat the Miami Heat , join them ..

This should be interesting . Will Jerome, Pedro and George secretively cheer for the Heat now. I say just come out of the closet and embrace it...

Heat 2012 Champions
Don't think so SIR! I'm a Celtics fan................. Never will b a heat fan. You can drink that kool-aid all u want.
Old 06-26-12, 11:24 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Ray, is too old............. Y would you want him That's what u & ur fellow heat fans have said all year long of the Celtics.
well he can still shoot the ball better than Miller and he can still walk so aint nothing wrong with that

Originally Posted by bob4256
Whos Harrison? Do you mean Tarrell Harris? And idk if Miller is going to come back, too many injuries
Yea sorry typo i ment Harris
Old 06-26-12, 04:09 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

If Miller is not healthy and decides to retire, I'll sign up for ol' Ray Allen - he's the only celtic that I would want because of his outside shooting capability. With LBJ and DWade, Ray Allen would get plenty of open looks and Miller showed that even feeling old ( back issues worse than ankle issues ) he could still knock down many of those open looks and I'm sure Ray would to.

And yes, the celtics are too old..............
Old 06-26-12, 06:19 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

The Heat need a 7 footer or two. I have nothing but love for Bosh, Anthony and UD but the reason we struggled against the Pacers was due to our lack of height! Someone said Oden and that in the right direction however I think we need someone who can play all season... I'm not sure E. Curry and Pittman will get us there if you know what I mean! Also Ray Ray would be a good pick up but we will loose height, defending, rebounding and possibly hustle plays if we expect him to play Miller's position.
Old 06-27-12, 06:36 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
The Heat need a 7 footer or two. I have nothing but love for Bosh, Anthony and UD but the reason we struggled against the Pacers was due to our lack of height! Someone said Oden and that in the right direction however I think we need someone who can play all season... I'm not sure E. Curry and Pittman will get us there if you know what I mean! Also Ray Ray would be a good pick up but we will loose height, defending, rebounding and possibly hustle plays if we expect him to play Miller's position.
Very true. Are there any notable center available in free agency this off season? And has anyone considered JR Smith? I know he didnt play that well for the Knicks in the playoffs but didnt he do good before when he was in Denver?
Old 06-27-12, 07:31 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Never will b a heat fan. You can drink that kool-aid all u want.
In that case gulp gulp gulp, good stuff.. George if Ray A. wants to come to the Heat. Can you blame the guy ?? . I mean they are the best team in the whole world...

Heat 2012 World Champions
Old 06-27-12, 07:35 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Just cuz hes old doesnt mean he cant still shoot! (I hope) ^

We'll take anyone who wants to contribute and still can!
Old 06-27-12, 08:04 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The Heat had their ups and downs Thru out the season. And for the whole season I've heard or read that the Heat need a true point guard, they need a big man in the paint and my all time favorite they need a head coach ..

Now with all these things stacked against them .Our Miami Heat still managed to win it all.. .

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see what unfolds in the off season. I know what ever it is they decide to do , it can only help. I'm sure they've learned their lesson with Curry.
Old 06-27-12, 10:04 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
In that case gulp gulp gulp, good stuff.. George if Ray A. wants to come to the Heat. Can you blame the guy ?? . I mean they are the best team in the whole world...

Heat 2012 World Champions
I'm not concern about Ray, leaving........... Not really sure the heat have to much "dinero" to offer anyone. The 3-divas are on the books 4 about 48million of the possible 58millon this year alone "show me the money" is what Ray will b saying.
Old 06-27-12, 10:52 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

"show me the money" is what Ray will b saying.
Yea right, yes hes gonna wanna get paid but im damn sure he wants another ring more. He's gonna come and retire here with the rest of you northerners

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..