Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-12, 07:45 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's Go CELTICS..................Let's Go CELTICS..................Let's Go CELTICS...................Let's Go CELTICS!!!!

HEAT SUCK!!!
Old 05-03-12, 01:04 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats to Chris Bosh and his wife on the birth of the new child!

Go Heat!
Old 05-03-12, 06:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The MOTHER EFFENING HEAT !!!!!!

Last edited by //LRD; 05-03-12 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-04-12, 10:57 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //lrd
the mother effening heat !!!!!!
hollllaaaaahhhhhhh

bread
Old 05-04-12, 01:34 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Get ready haters, Heat are going all the way this year!
Old 05-06-12, 04:50 PM
wayneside
Driver

Todays game was pretty damn good...close to the end. Could have gone either way!
Old 05-06-12, 05:45 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Just alittle bump on the road.......... Go Celtics!
Old 05-06-12, 06:59 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

We need a better coach.
Old 05-06-12, 09:47 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lebron should have taken the last shot, althought wades shot was a good attempt.. cant win them all.. Go heat
Old 05-07-12, 05:49 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MIA_LEX
lebron should have taken the last shot, althought wades shot was a good attempt.. cant win them all.. Go heat
No, you're right. Lebron should have taken the shot. Not Wade dribbling around. Wade is predictable. Lebron is more powerful.
The coach should have drawn up a better play.
Old 05-07-12, 08:13 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ice350
No, you're right. Lebron should have taken the shot. Not Wade dribbling around. Wade is predictable. Lebron is more powerful.
The coach should have drawn up a better play.
The only thing ur right about is needing a coach... I don't think Lebron, is a much better option then Wade. Yes Lebron, is more powerful. But Wade, is a much better shooter then Lebron.
Old 05-07-12, 09:06 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

It's very quite on this tread....................................... Just can't seem to hear any CHIT from the loyal followers!
Old 05-07-12, 10:43 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
It's very quite on this tread....................................... Just can't seem to hear any CHIT from the loyal followers!

Come on people !! Don't you guys realize , the Heat players wanted to end the series at home . I think they should of ended. it already. But whatever .. I can only hope, their egos don't get in there way of their ultimate goal..

As far as the coaches are concerned. Since some of you feel that Spoelstra not doing a good job, by this point . Then maybe Rick Carlisle should fired as well for being swept or how about Doc Rivers for not being able to control his players. And most importantly losing to the Miami Heat when it counted the most.

I was told by a Celtics fan . " I don't care if the Celtics don't make it ... Just as long as the Heat doesn't win in the end " Wow is the hatred for the Heat so powerful that Celtic fans are willing to make that trade off ??? Or is it ?? the Celtics really suck and will not win a tittle of any sort , as long as they face the Heat in any 7 game series .. Stop living in the pass

Last edited by //LRD; 05-07-12 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-07-12, 11:44 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Come on people !! Don't you guys realize , the Heat players wanted to end the series at home . I think they should of ended. it already. But whatever .. I can only hope, their egos don't get in there way of their ultimate goal..

As far as the coaches are concerned. Since some of you feel that Spoelstra not doing a good job, by this point . Then maybe Rick Carlisle should fired as well for being swept or how about Doc Rivers for not being able to control his players. And most importantly losing to the Miami Heat when it counted the most.

I was told by a Celtics fan . " I don't care if the Celtics don't make it ... Just as long as the Heat doesn't win in the end " Wow is the hatred for the Heat so powerful that Celtic fans are willing to make that trade off ??? Or is it ?? the Celtics really suck and will not win a tittle of any sort , as long as they face the Heat in any 7 game series .. Stop living in the pass
Ego's is all they got................ The heat coach is a joke! U and everyone else that knows anything about basketball would love to have Doc or Rick for that matter as the heat coach.

Not sure who told u about not caring if the Celtics make it or not just as long as the heat don't........... I don't live in the past my brother. I would luv nothing else then to meet the heat in the finals of the eastern confrence. @ full strength I believe that the CELTICS will beat ur miami heat young man.

LETS GO CELTICS.........................LETS GO CELTICS..............................LETS GO CELTICS.........
Old 05-07-12, 11:45 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD

Those other coaches don't have Lebron, Wade and Bosh. I never he him talking to the players during in-game situations. I never see him making in-game adjustments. I never see him get in the heads of the players. Doc Rivers does this. Phil Jackson was the best. In football, Jimmy Johnson was supreme at in-game situations.
The Heat should be destroying everyone. Yet they struggle quite a bit. What do you believe the reason is for struggling so much?

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..