Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-12, 05:51 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
12-4 and still lost the the worst team in the league? How do you explain with out giving me the excuse of we let them win because that score saids other wise... No back to the Celtics i can agree that rondo has been needing some anger management class... Something wrong with that do besides basketball and its getting into him when it come to playing which isn't good... There's a long season this year and hopefully steps up me being a Celtics fan. No back to the Heat #NoRingsForThemThisYear
Nothing new:
Attached Thumbnails Miami Heat chat line is open..-181849_10150907528894825_1717652687_n.jpg  
Old 12-06-12, 12:34 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Happy Holidays to you to George , Lets talk some basketball now. Heat 12-4 the weak @ss Celtics 9-8 nuff said ..
Si,senor................ It's only Dec! Remember, that u only have to be in the top 8-teams come april. The south beach divas still lost to the WIZARDS!!
Old 12-06-12, 08:16 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Where u @ john ouch!!
Old 12-07-12, 08:06 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Where u @ john ouch!!

in my bowl of cereal ..

No effort from the supporting cast. Wade Bosh
Old 12-07-12, 09:00 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //lrd
In my bowl of cereal ..

no effort from the supporting cast. Wade Bosh
lmcao......
Old 12-07-12, 09:05 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

How many more *** whoopings do the Heat need to wake up? Lebron flirts with a triple double every night but gets no help.
Old 12-07-12, 03:32 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The answer is clear to me...I don't know why the coach can't see it but the rest of the league will take note. The Heat can be beat with strength and power inside. Then when they try to compensate, kick it outside. Drive to the hoop on them (because they can't stop you), score or dish it out.

In other words, the Heat can not play small ball all year. Just cause it worked in the championship series doesn't mean it can work for the entire season. The Heat is forcing Lebron to have to do everything, every game. They are forcing Bosh to play stronger players every game. That can't work all year.

Put Joel Anthony back in the starting spot and let him block shots and get rebounds. It will change the game.

Go Heat!
Old 12-07-12, 08:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Before I can agree with you Reggie I have to do this first

Philly 95-Loston 94

Name:  lmfao.gif
Views: 2186
Size:  93.7 KB

Originally Posted by Ice350
The answer is clear to me...I don't know why the coach can't see it but the rest of the league will take note. The Heat can be beat with strength and power inside. Then when they try to compensate, kick it outside. Drive to the hoop on them (because they can't stop you), score or dish it out.

In other words, the Heat can not play small ball all year. Just cause it worked in the championship series doesn't mean it can work for the entire season. The Heat is forcing Lebron to have to do everything, every game. They are forcing Bosh to play stronger players every game. That can't work all year.

Put Joel Anthony back in the starting spot and let him block shots and get rebounds. It will change the game.

Go Heat!
I totally agree, watching Joel A. last was like watching a deer in head lights of on coming car. Haslem has been playing like a Has-been. Avg 3.5 points a game 4 rebounds at best. Teams are no longer afraid to attack the middle without Joel Anthony there to protect the paint. And what's up with all this inconsistency from Wade and Bosh. Mike Miller is missing open looks from inside the three point line .. I now it's earlier, blah blah blah . But this is not how a championship team should be playing ...........
Old 12-08-12, 07:36 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Before I can agree with you Reggie I have to do this first

Philly 95-Loston 94

Attachment 265665

I totally agree, watching Joel A. last was like watching a deer in head lights of on coming car. Haslem has been playing like a Has-been. Avg 3.5 points a game 4 rebounds at best. Teams are no longer afraid to attack the middle without Joel Anthony there to protect the paint. And what's up with all this inconsistency from Wade and Bosh. Mike Miller is missing open looks from inside the three point line .. I now it's earlier, blah blah blah . But this is not how a championship team should be playing ...........
It made a huge difference that Wade, Bosh and Ray were all off. But players are gonna have off nights sometimes. The Heat has always survived off great defense. But they can't play the typical great defense without a physical and strong guy in the paint.
Bosh is more a finesse guy. He can ball but he isn't a bull down there.

It seems I am always attacking the coach.
He is very cerebral but he just doesn't seem able to make good in-game adjustments. I'm sure he'll figure it out. The Heat may have to lose a few more games for him to smell the coffee though. But I won't stop saying this....the Heat can't play a whole season of small ball and be as successful as last year. They are a team of shooters and forcing their superstar to work like a dog every night. That's stupid.

Win or lose, I'm all in. Go Heat!
Old 12-09-12, 05:25 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
Nothing new:
LOL I like that one!
Old 12-13-12, 08:53 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Yo, John................... How about them Warriors! Another great showing by the South Beach Divas...
Old 12-13-12, 10:23 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Yo, John................... How about them Warriors! Another great showing by the South Beach Divas...

Great showing ?? . What game were you watching . George enjoy your little pokes and stabs at us Heat fans . Because we all know what happens when the Celtics face the Heat in the playoffs ..
Old 12-13-12, 10:48 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Great showing ?? . What game were you watching . George enjoy your little pokes and stabs at us Heat fans . Because we all know what happens when the Celtics face the Heat in the playoffs ..
I was watching my Celtics!! Pokes & stabs @ u my brother........ I don't give a rat's @ss about anyone else here but u! Sometimes, I like to give chit to the other brother....... Mr. Teelex, kind like get his blood boiling ever now & then. But, he can't take it like u can besides he's a tad taller then me.

I have nothing but luv for my
Old 12-13-12, 11:55 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I was watching my Celtics!! Pokes & stabs @ u my brother........ I don't give a rat's @ss about anyone else here but u! Sometimes, I like to give chit to the other brother....... Mr. Teelex, kind like get his blood boiling ever now & then. But, he can't take it like u can besides he's a tad taller then me.

I have nothing but luv for my

Miami Heat chat line is open..-screw.gif

U George

It's all good bro
Old 12-13-12, 02:35 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

When your team has reached the level that only the post season matters, then you know you've arrived. Not worried about a meaningless loss to Golden State....but I don't like it either. Poor perimeter defense should not happen. The Heat continue to allow average players on average teams to get off on them. It's weird...and they need to stop it.

Go Heat!

Last edited by Ice350; 12-13-12 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..