Search this Thread

Old 03-20-13 | 08:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The Heat BABY !!!
Old 03-28-13 | 07:55 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

WoW! What a run.................... Suprise that no one is ing like ur boy Queen J!! It's hard to listen to someone ***** about getting fouled when he just lowers his shoulder like a running back & bulls through everyone! Again, what a run............
Old 03-28-13 | 08:33 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
WoW! What a run.................... Suprise that no one is ing like ur boy Queen J!! It's hard to listen to someone ***** about getting fouled when he just lowers his shoulder like a running back & bulls through everyone! Again, what a run............
Really?? LeBron takes more fouls (that are not called) than anyone in the league. He was basically tackled by Heinrich last night, hit by Gibson in the 4th quarter, knocked down (rarely happens) on a made lay-up with no call.....watch the game objectively and you will see the hits he takes and absorbs (better than anyone in the league) without complaining. This queen ***** is just that...BS.
Old 03-28-13 | 09:41 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Really?? LeBron takes more fouls (that are not called) than anyone in the league. He was basically tackled by Heinrich last night, hit by Gibson in the 4th quarter, knocked down (rarely happens) on a made lay-up with no call.....watch the game objectively and you will see the hits he takes and absorbs (better than anyone in the league) without complaining. This queen ***** is just that...BS.
I aggree he takes alot of fouls.......... But, he also gives alot that are not called!! Ur old school young man. I never heard MJ ing................ Did u? Detroit, used to kill MJ and he never CRYED like QJ!! So, give me a break & stop niddling on the man's crotch! He's a primadonna that just got hit alittle and doesn't know how to take it.

Last edited by 03SPDESIGN; 03-28-13 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-28-13 | 10:38 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeLex
I aggree he takes alot of fouls.......... But, he also gives alot that are not called!! Ur old school young man. I never heard MJ ing................ Did u? Detroit, used to kill MJ and he never CRYED like QJ!! So, give me a break & stop niddling on the man's crotch! He's a primadonna that just got hit alittle and doesn't know how to take it.
Miami as a team get many fouls not called even at home games.they don't cry.just keep playing.what I saw last night was crazy how the Bulls played football instead of basketball.and the refs acting blind.how you gonna foul someone on a clear path dunk.shows no sportsmanship.
Old 03-28-13 | 11:54 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
Miami as a team get many fouls not called even at home games.they don't cry.just keep playing.what I saw last night was crazy how the Bulls played football instead of basketball.and the refs acting blind.how you gonna foul someone on a clear path dunk.shows no sportsmanship.
Richard, there's fouls in every game........... What I'm saying is QJ got ruffed up last night and he starting crying like a baby!! Stop crying.... Go out and score 60 points next game. MJ, never cryed about being fouled to the media like QJ did last night.... He sounded like a 5yr old!
Old 03-28-13 | 11:58 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

John(LRD) did u watch the game last nite? Haven't heard u today....................
Old 03-28-13 | 02:26 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

John(LRD) did u watch the game last nite? Haven't heard u today....................

I guess he went into hibernation...
Old 03-28-13 | 03:58 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

You can't compare the nba of the past to how it is in the present. The rules changed because the nba wanted it to.
Lebron didn't play during that time.

Btw another streak was snapped yesterday too. A 5 game losing streak. Congrats on that lol
Old 03-28-13 | 06:57 PM
JAman
Rookie

So last night the bulls finally have something to celebrate since the days of MJ lol
Old 03-29-13 | 04:18 AM
305Busa
Instructor

I dont think there is a need to cry about that. It was a good run. There were more games won in that run than 10 other teams in the NBA have won all season thus far.
Old 03-29-13 | 08:09 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
You can't compare the nba of the past to how it is in the present. The rules changed because the nba wanted it to.
Lebron didn't play during that time.

Btw another streak was snapped yesterday too. A 5 game losing streak. Congrats on that lol
Thank you young man............. They did finally won again!
Old 03-29-13 | 08:11 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
That he did...........
Old 03-29-13 | 07:23 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Richard, there's fouls in every game........... What I'm saying is QJ got ruffed up last night and he starting crying like a baby!! Stop crying.... Go out and score 60 points next game. MJ, never cryed about being fouled to the media like QJ did last night.... He sounded like a 5yr old!
I can't say he cried to the media but during the game, MJ always cried to the refs like a little wahwah baby every single game.
Old 03-30-13 | 09:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
That he did...........
So predictable not a pep until the Heat finally lost after 27 games . Come with something better then that fellas. You are talking to a south Florida Heat fan. The NBA champs that just completed a 27 game win streak., Where are your Loston Celtics hovering around 500 .. You guys are comical

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..