Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep the hate to yourselves!!! Cant win them all... GO HEAT.. I got money on it
Old 05-18-12, 09:06 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRyanGS
Is it safe to say that the sorry heats coming home to watch the playoffs from their couches...or is it too soon lol...
I still look toward our coach. He is doing nothing to counter the loss of Bosh.

Here's what I would do, turn my big men loose. The outside game is not working. Nothing from Miller, Battier, Rio nor James Jones. The Pacers are killing the heat inside. I would play Turiaf and Joel together and bring in the big kid and even Curry (he can hack and commit fouls) to bring some toughness to the Heat.
They are letting the Pacers manhandle them. I don't even believe what I'm seeing.

I would also give the kid point guard more playing time because Rio is not moving the ball around. He is not being assertive at all. He is backing off and letting Lebron do all the ball handling. I would get in his face and remind him I am the point guard. You catch and shoot or drive to the hoop after I set you up.
A tem without an assertive point guard is weak....unless you have Michael Jordan....which Lebron is not. Just look at the other contenders. Thay have point guards with some *****.

My other favorite team, the Lakers, have the same problem. Three good players but no point guard to set up the offense. So Kobe dribbles around and shoot, killing the offensive flow.

What is wrong with these coaches???
Old 05-18-12, 09:45 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@ MIA_LEX.. Not hating just! Stating the truth about the heat. There coach is not that good with his play calling or adjusting to what's happening in the game. The playoff's r different from the regular season. Just saying......

@Ice350.. There not a team! They have 3 so called star's on the team and a few decent player. The point guard position is the biggest problem they have. The series is not over @ all......... But, they need to play as a team and not a bunch of spoiled brats!!
Old 05-18-12, 11:21 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MIA_LEX
I'll take your money heat wont win finals even if they get there.
Old 05-19-12, 10:50 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Today the day heat put up or i shut up
Old 05-20-12, 06:51 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Looks like the heat fans have gone fishing.................... I've said it before and I'll say it again! They r not a team........
The Clippers are a team., The Celtics are a team that has the (Boston 3 party) and look what's happening to them. I admit to this, I agree to what you said earlier. There is a brat on the Heat and his name is D. Wade . As a Heat fan I'm extremely disappointed at his behavior for game 3. Never in all my years of watching NBA basketball have I, ever !!! seen a performance like that or lack of from such an important role player . The coach probably drew up more plays for LBJ asking him to take charge of the game . And that pissed Wade off. C-mon

Originally Posted by MIA_LEX

Amen to that . I still believe in the Miami Heat and can only hope that all their egos can be felt in the locker room before game time ..

Go Heat !!!!!!
Old 05-20-12, 08:22 AM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

Today is a must win, game 2's performace was horrendous
Old 05-20-12, 01:36 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=//LRD;7244376]The Clippers are a team., The Celtics are a team that has the (Boston 3 party) and look what's happening to them. I admit to this, I agree to what you said earlier. There is a brat on the Heat and his name is D. Wade . As a Heat fan I'm extremely disappointed at his behavior for game 3. Never in all my years of watching NBA basketball have I, ever !!! seen a performance like that or lack of from such an important role player . The coach probably drew up more plays for LBJ asking him to take charge of the game . And that pissed Wade off. C-mon

Thats why wade is pissed he is not a role player he thinks he is a superstar that deserves superstar treatment.
Old 05-20-12, 01:47 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

If you don't think DWade is a superstar, well then you don't know basketball............

He carried this Heat team for years before LeBron arrived and he is the Heat's only championship MVP!

He had a bad game, give him a break. He's obviously is not 100% health wise.

DWade was the best player on the last USA Olympic squad that included LeBron, Kobe, Melo, etc...
Old 05-20-12, 02:59 PM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TeeLex
If you don't think DWade is a superstar, well then you don't know basketball............

He carried this Heat team for years before LeBron arrived and he is the Heat's only championship MVP!

DWade was the best player on the last USA Olympic squad that included LeBron, Kobe, Melo, etc...
Well put, Dwayne Wade is an elite level player, no doubt
Old 05-20-12, 03:04 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Did i say Dwade wasnt a superstar, he doesnt think he is a role player and wants superstar treatment and i know basketball enough to know he is below kevin durant and barely on the level of russell westbrook and please dont talk about that 1 championship its getting old hearing that from people.
Old 05-20-12, 03:43 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by japspec
Did i say Dwade wasnt a superstar, he doesnt think he is a role player and wants superstar treatment and i know basketball enough to know he is below kevin durant and barely on the level of russell westbrook and please dont talk about that 1 championship its getting old hearing that from people.
Russell Westbrook? What has he ever won?? Scoring title? Team Championship? Conference Championship? Championship MVP? Answer: nothing.............did make 2nd team All NBA last year.

Durant? Scoring titles - good scorer, All NBA twice. Championships: none, no conference championships, no NCAA Final Fours....

DWade? NCAA Final Four, Conference Champion ( twice) and NBA Champion + NBA Championship MVP, NBA Scoring title, All NBA 6 times. Olympic Gold Medalist 2008

DWade has paid his dues, is obviously not a role player and deserves superstar treatment.

This is a Florida forum, if you don't like the Heat - tough *****!! You're all welcome to go the CL regional forum where your team resides.............
Old 05-20-12, 04:28 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Russell Westbrook? What has he ever won?? Scoring title? Team Championship? Conference Championship? Championship MVP? Answer: nothing.............did make 2nd team All NBA last year.

Durant? Scoring titles - good scorer, All NBA twice. Championships: none, no conference championships, no NCAA Final Fours....

DWade? NCAA Final Four, Conference Champion ( twice) and NBA Champion + NBA Championship MVP, NBA Scoring title, All NBA 6 times. Olympic Gold Medalist 2008

DWade has paid his dues, is obviously not a role player and deserves superstar treatment.

This is a Florida forum, if you don't like the Heat - tough *****!! You're all welcome to go the CL regional forum where your team resides.............
If you want to go to statistics the spur have 4 championships with basically the same lineup since 1999 minus David robinson, bruce Bowen and a few role players and ginobli is a 2nd round draft pick lol. Who did wade need to help win a title shaq and the phantom calls what happened to your MVP last year ummmm no show went fishing in 6 games. If you ever bet your gtr on the heat winning the finals youll have one car less in your garage and I guarantee that.
Old 05-20-12, 04:43 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by japspec
If you want to go to statistics the spur have 4 championships with basically the same lineup since 1999 minus David robinson, bruce Bowen and a few role players and ginobli is a 2nd round draft pick lol. Who did wade need to help win a title shaq and the phantom calls what happened to your MVP last year ummmm no show went fishing in 6 games. If you ever bet your gtr on the heat winning the finals youll have one car less in your garage and I guarantee that.
Are you a Spurs fan now? Or a Thunder fan? Or a bandwagoner? Or just another Heat hater??

Shaq was already old and fat when the Heat won. DWade carried that team - I know, I am a Heat fan.....and watched every game of that series. DWade series MVP...nuff said.

Mavs were hot and played better than the Heat last year. Even with that, if the Heat win the 2nd game ( a game they had a large lead in the second half ), that series ends up with a different outcome IMO.

Do you think I would bet my GTR on a basketball game?? I don't need to prove anything by betting - I'm a Heat fan ( and have been since 1988 ) and I'll root for my team regardless of the haters and the outcome of this series or the next.
Old 05-20-12, 04:57 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Are you a Spurs fan now? Or a Thunder fan? Or a bandwagoner? Or just another Heat hater??

Shaq was already old and fat when the Heat won. DWade carried that team - I know, I am a Heat fan.....and watched every game of that series. DWade series MVP...nuff said.

Mavs were hot and played better than the Heat last year. Even with that, if the Heat win the 2nd game ( a game they had a large lead in the second half ), that series ends up with a different outcome IMO.

Do you think I would bet my GTR on a basketball game?? I don't need to prove anything by betting - I'm a Heat fan ( and have been since 1988 ) and I'll root for my team regardless of the haters and the outcome of this series or the next.
I'm a thunders fan and a pacers fan and not a bandwagon rider, but i do know the spurs are hot and have a chance to win the finals if it isnt the thunder.
Why i like the pacers Hibbert is jamaican
Why i like spurs in a way duncan is from the island i forgot which one.
Why I cant stand heat because they started this whole we need multiple superstars on a team to win a title crap. Now we have a knicks and clippers and god knows who else trying to stack teams thinking thats the right way to win.
The only right way is the Larry brown way Team play and defense lol. And practice

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..