Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Heat chat line is open..

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-12, 11:35 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
Honestly, I dont think Pittman should be fined (he probably will though) because Stevenson deserved to get knocked out IMO
I don't think it was necessary in the last 30 seconds of a game. The point was made. Letting somebody who rides the bench get to you? Really?

If they are going to make an example out of somebody, let it be Dexter and NOT UD.
Old 05-23-12, 12:43 PM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

The Pittman People's elbow was a bit excessive, but UD's was just an eye for an eye. Hansborough drew blood, he had it coming. A flagrant 1? yeah probably, but a suspension for UD? no way. If anything, ejections could have been handed out and this conversation wouldn't even be relevant. Don't even get me started on the Ron Artest comparisons.
Old 05-23-12, 02:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny how no one is really talking about the fact that Tyler Hansbrough tried to ripe Dwayne Wade right eye out. In the slow mo replay everyone can clearly see this fingers dig in at the last possible moment .

Oh my bad , the difference was he went for the ball first.. Please . the Miami is well known in the NBA for being a soft team. The Pacers push the point in games 3,4 and 5. . Haslem received 9 stitches. Play is a bitc%
Old 05-23-12, 05:14 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

big big

Game tonight !!

Go Celtics !!!

As a Heat fan I think you all know why ..
Old 05-23-12, 05:21 PM
MrGudbar99
Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
big big

Game tonight !!

Go Celtics !!!

As a Heat fan I think you all know why ..
Hell nah! lol. Come on Sixers!
Old 05-23-12, 05:37 PM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

There's NO way I can root for the celtics, however, I am looking forward to us putting a beatdown on them and sending them to the old folks home.
Old 05-23-12, 06:09 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Honestly, I dont think Pittman should be fined (he probably will though) because Stevenson deserved to get knocked out IMO
An elbow to a mans throat is deserved haha, seriously come on that's just ignorant.
Old 05-23-12, 06:10 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

LRD....... I got u! I'm waiting on u.......The Truth will set u free!
Old 05-23-12, 06:12 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Did you see what Stevenson did? Doing the choking sign to Lebron while he shot free throws? Yeah the kids a rookie and makes mistakes but thats unprofessional. Then what does he do when Juwan Howard (18 year vet) approaches him, questions him, and tries to steer him in the right direction? He gets in his face about it. Really? You have a great privilege of playing in the NBA and you act like that? Im sorry but he deserved it
Old 05-23-12, 06:50 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Did you see what Stevenson did? Doing the choking sign to Lebron while he shot free throws? Yeah the kids a rookie and makes mistakes but thats unprofessional. Then what does he do when Juwan Howard (18 year vet) approaches him, questions him, and tries to steer him in the right direction? He gets in his face about it. Really? You have a great privilege of playing in the NBA and you act like that? Im sorry but he deserved it
Don't agree with and I'm sure a lot of other people won't, if he got hurt bad and was unable to play forever you wouldn't say that. But hey some people talk crazy until it happens to them lol. Go okc
Old 05-23-12, 07:28 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by japspec
Don't agree with and I'm sure a lot of other people won't, if he got hurt bad and was unable to play forever you wouldn't say that. But hey some people talk crazy until it happens to them lol. Go okc
Sorry, I should have elaborated more on that part. When I said he deserved to get knocked out I meant more like to take a hard/cheap shot for his actions. I wouldnt want a player to get hurt and never able to play again.
Old 05-23-12, 08:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
Hell nah! lol. Come on Sixers!
Originally Posted by SuthrnGent
There's NO way I can root for the celtics, however, I am looking forward to us putting a beatdown on them and sending them to the old folks home.
Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
LRD....... I got u! I'm waiting on u.......The Truth will set u free!
George is the only one who knew better. Seriously Go Celtics !!! .. .. Bah ha ha ha . I figured if I cheered for them they would lose .. And it worked ..

Go Heat !!!!!
Old 05-23-12, 11:45 PM
MrGudbar99
Driver

See, I don't necessarily hate the HEAT, it's mostly these "fans" that I had to learn to ignore. i.e., I received this pic in a text earlier from someone trying to talk ****, and it would have been good if my team wasn't actually in the playoffs. Plus Kevin Hart is from Philly, so I don't know why he was even used in the pic.

Old 05-24-12, 06:30 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

John, just make sure the heat take care of the pacers tonite............. I c it being a pretty physical game. Let's hope someone don't get hurt.

GO CELTICS!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!!
Old 05-24-12, 07:19 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
See, I don't necessarily hate the HEAT, it's mostly these "fans" that I had to learn to ignore. i.e., I received this pic in a text earlier from someone trying to talk ****, and it would have been good if my team wasn't actually in the playoffs. Plus Kevin Hart is from Philly, so I don't know why he was even used in the pic.

Fans are fans bro. Whether they started to like the heat after 2010 or since D Wade was drafted (me) it doesnt matter. How do you think a sports team got popular? When start players join a team, they get popular and thats how an organization builds their fan base (for the most part). The same can be said for any sports team, not just the Heat

Quick Reply: Miami Heat chat line is open..