Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

North meets South Meet????

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-12, 06:20 AM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm down for where ever it is...but Tradewinds is nice...it's right next door to me...
Old 02-17-12, 10:38 AM
Cranbery
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am definitely down for the keys, just didn't mention it because it's a far drive for anyone not in Miami. But definitely nice and open and relaxed. How about Sunday, March 25th?
Old 02-17-12, 10:53 AM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

As awesome as the keys are my biggest issue is trying to convince the rest of the group from the Tampa area to double their commute. Most of us are students and while going to Miami/ South FL isnt too bad of a trip, going down to the Keys might push our budgets some. Im open for discussion and I will bring it up with them too. Also I can't do March 25th. However I am free the weekend of the 31st, April 7-8, and 21-22.
Old 02-17-12, 07:29 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

ok so let's hit someting in the middle.maybe Daytona!!!!
i never been out there.i'm sure a lot of the South CLFL haven't been up either.

i went to the Tampa meet and had a blast.cuz i went up friday nite.went to Bush Gardens saturday,party saturday nite.meet sunday morning.
Old 02-18-12, 04:36 AM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Daytona would be sweet too! Ive been there multiple times and its a good scene for car clubs. Lots of bars and beach!
Old 02-18-12, 07:31 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by captainsc
Daytona would be sweet too! Ive been there multiple times and its a good scene for car clubs. Lots of bars and beach!
If we plan in good weather we can hit the beach out there.
Old 02-19-12, 10:13 AM
Cranbery
Driver

Definitely down for Daytona... never been there. Whatever weekend is good for me as long as I know 2 weeks in advance to ask off at work.
Old 02-19-12, 10:43 AM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

I am totally for Daytona!!! Its really really easy to get to for everyone (Orlando,Tampa, South Florida crews). Also I am familiar with the area some there. The main strip is great for cruising with the cars, plenty of places to eat (and DRINK!), and I know some places we can hold the meet. One option is to actually park on the beach....or I do know a nice park at Ponce Inlet, a very nice/easy 20 min drive south on Atlantic Blvd, which we can go to also. BTW I might have some hotel connections on the beach possibly.
Old 02-19-12, 04:17 PM
xXchrisSC
Driver School Candidate

I like how the whole idea was to do it down south an we still end up going up north
Old 02-19-12, 04:38 PM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Lol...ya Im perfectly fine with having it down south still. Im really down for anything. Its what the majority wants.
Old 02-19-12, 06:57 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Yea, the only problem is no majority responding.
Old 02-19-12, 07:05 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

I am totally for Daytona!!! Its really really easy to get to for everyone (Orlando,Tampa, South Florida crews). Also I am familiar with the area some there. The main strip is great for cruising with the cars, plenty of places to eat (and DRINK!), and I know some places we can hold the meet. One option is to actually park on the beach....or I do know a nice park at Ponce Inlet, a very nice/easy 20 min drive south on Atlantic Blvd, which we can go to also. BTW I might have some hotel connections on the beach possibly.
Originally Posted by xXchrisSC
I like how the whole idea was to do it down south an we still end up going up north
Lol...ya Im perfectly fine with having it down south still. Im really down for anything. Its what the majority wants.
put it up for a vote.cuz a park down south is a lil old and boring.yes good food,drinks,cars and people.but its been done.Daytona has not bben done.VOTE,VOTE!!
Old 02-19-12, 07:10 PM
captainsc
Lexus Test Driver

Daytona! I know what my original post said but my number one vote is for Daytona. I think we can have a really great time there.
Old 02-19-12, 09:16 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Taylor I would be down for Daytona as well since the Orlando peeps would definitely make that drive. Just need to decide on a date and be mindful of V2 lab mega meet April 8th that a lot of CL members plan on attending. Other then that I will bring this up with everyone this Wednesday night at the car meet and see how many people would be down but just need to decide a date for sure and obviously vote on location....but my vote is Daytona!
Old 02-19-12, 09:33 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I contacted my boss today and told him that my CL buddies couldn't come up with a location OR date. Therefor I will need the next month off

Quick Reply: North meets South Meet????