Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-12, 04:11 PM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love that you know of all my you tube videos , when you get your tire setup , ill make a video of you too. But Ill wait so i can yank your Sc300 down the track and show you how its really done and make you my NUBIAN QUEEN !!
BTW your car does make me horny , i love black *****es with big booty's !

On a serious not i hope you don't take my rambling too serious ( except for the racing part) its hard to interpret sarcasm over the net.

We should make a thread for trash talking since i have cluttered this thread enough. I say we make a PBIR thread and put some money in a pot , best out of 5 for everyone , and we can have a winner for fastest time and maybe fastest trap speed so you wont feel bad running a 17 @ 140mph.
Old 08-04-12, 04:21 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by M3ONJUICE
I love that you know of all my you tube videos , when you get your tire setup , ill make a video of you too. But Ill wait so i can yank your Sc300 down the track and show you how its really done and make you my NUBIAN QUEEN !!
BTW your car does make me horny , i love black *****es with big booty's !

On a serious not i hope you don't take my rambling too serious ( except for the racing part) its hard to interpret sarcasm over the net.

We should make a thread for trash talking since i have cluttered this thread enough. I say we make a PBIR thread and put some money in a pot , best out of 5 for everyone , and we can have a winner for fastest time and maybe fastest trap speed so you wont feel bad running a 17 @ 140mph.
I can't wait, I'd love to see how the back of my car looks on camera. Oh and sorry, I don't run on the track; I'll leave that up to you track guys(Jordan, yourself. etc.) I'm more of a highway runner.

Oh, and I'm down for a pot. I don't want to spank you for free. I'll buy you dinner with my earnings..

Isn't that interesting that I can run a 17 with a 140 trap speed. I know that must have you scared now, huh? Just imagine what speeds I can get up to in a mile??

Your rambling is all good, I love the attention!
Old 08-04-12, 04:31 PM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Figues you wouldnt want none on the track , but we can run on the street but don't come with some gay *** 100mph roll downhill . We can do the magical 50 -150 ( that should be good for you 2nd through 5th ) you let me know if you want to play for some money,I need a new valve body for my 4l80e.
Old 08-04-12, 04:45 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Figues you wouldnt want none on the track , but we can run on the street but don't come with some gay *** 100mph roll downhill . We can do the magical 50 -150 ( that should be good for you 2nd through 5th ) you let me know if you want to play for some money,I need a new valve body for my 4l80e.
Sounds good to me, if you want to win so bad at the track then let's just do this. You win, you're up 1-0 so I'm coming from behind trailing.

There's nothing like a 2nd gear roll so the race will go like this, we go from 2nd but I'm sure by the time I hit the 100-120 mph mark that you're going to back off because the beating is too severe! When the time comes, we will definitely discuss a monetary reward for the winner.

Okay, peace out.
Old 08-04-12, 04:53 PM
alphatune
Rookie

Glad to hear you're happy Car came out well. Enjoy it until the next time.

As for the post. Some of you guys are brutal, lol. Must be A LOT of animosity towards each other. I barely know most on here and have no issue towards anyone. But. This reminds me of New York but with the internet in the middle. The car wasn't on E85. In my experience it probably had 50% - 60% of ethanol content. The car hooks due to a decent size tire, me setting up the suspension a little bit, boost by gear and one other thing. I'm sure if people think about it long enough or try setting cars up long enough instead of spinning tires they will figure it out.
Old 08-04-12, 06:13 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Wow.... I feel revived again..... Talking smack and putting each other down is awesome.... it's taken us years to build this dynamic and it is refreshing to see it is still alive in our community. .... I'm bored here in PR and need some entertainment. Please don't be civilize that is for wimps....Thanks to 3.0 for talking smack out his @$.S and stiring the pot with uselessness but it worked to re-spark the community. Marble Floor Performance for putting together this machine. Wayne for gettin raped and taking it like a man. Roger for always keeping your info Open Source (Santos). Wicked for keeping your Beast clean and fast ...inside your garage(must be raining in SoFla). Mario for keeping the cameras rolling... Shaodome for asking a question 1,231,998 times and nobody listened(ADD)....oh and Alfa for calling us "Brutal" having "animosity towards each other"... I take that personal bro! But thanks for polishing your skills and always giving a hand with tuning info, and picking up the phone when ED calls.... cuz I know he calls alot with a zillion questions ..lol.
Oh and thanks to John for always ending his sentences with "Go Heat"

Other then that I am doing fine and no EFF Rotories..... Miss you guys..

PS... Where's Rudy????
Old 08-04-12, 07:08 PM
TheIS
Driver School Candidate

Nice build OP. Love the car. Props to ed as well. But I want better pics please!!
Old 08-04-12, 09:06 PM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Sounds good to me, if you want to win so bad at the track then let's just do this. You win, you're up 1-0 so I'm coming from behind trailing.

There's nothing like a 2nd gear roll so the race will go like this, we go from 2nd but I'm sure by the time I hit the 100-120 mph mark that you're going to back off because the beating is too severe! When the time comes, we will definitely discuss a monetary reward for the winner.

Okay, peace out.
- You talk a lot of !@#$ for someone that whos car is NEVER seen.
- Who's making excuses now, wait till i get my new wheel setup? really!?
- You've been punked by way too many people not to put up THE Titan built SC for some runs
- I guess Roger said it best self built not bought

Pencil me in for december 12 cause as soon as i get off the plane, bring that chromed out engine bay to mexico so it can get blazed like a certain 240 was about to do b4 you punked and let off.... yea, bad news travel fast. There's nothing like a properly tuned and built car... Dude, i'll happily race your *** on my 20'' vossens so stop making excuses and get right by december so me and mario can deal some carnage.

Hold up hold up hold up, I'll even let Ed drive.
Old 08-04-12, 09:08 PM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by trufanatic
- You've been punked by way too many people not to put up THE Titan built SC for some runs

Pencil me in for december 12 cause as soon as i get off the plane, bring that chromed out engine bay to mexico so it can get blazed like a certain 240 was about to do b4 you punked and let off.... yea, bad news travel fast. There's nothing like a properly tuned and built car... Dude, i'll happily race your *** on my 20'' vossens so stop making excuses and get right by december so me and mario can deal some carnage.

Old 08-04-12, 09:11 PM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
t I'm sure by the time I hit the 100-120 mph mark that you're going to back off because the beating is too severe! When the time comes, we will definitely discuss a monetary reward for the winner.

Okay, peace out.
im not letting off till 150 , you can play the catch up game if you like. But if you cant pass me by atleast 120 get a better setup.

Like a megasquirt BOOM !!!!!! lol

Jordan put this guy on your schedule to wire him up please, im sure you can polish the MS3 case to look chrome right ?
Old 08-04-12, 09:15 PM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

im not letting off till 150 , you can play the catch up game if you like. But if you cant pass me by atleast 120 get a better setup.

Jordan put this guy on your schedule to wire him up please, im sure you can polish the MS3 case to look chrome right ?
You cant blaze everything on the street without that bling son! get right homie! LMAO
Old 08-04-12, 09:18 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

put me in coach
Old 08-04-12, 09:21 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Yo wicked you need to reply quick this man just gave you arabian eye googles lol.

arabian eye goggles
The act of resting one's nut sack on someone eyes's while they are sleeping. When they wake up the sweat will pierce their eyes shut....hense arabian eye's
Old 08-04-12, 09:38 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by trufanatic

First of all, who are you? For someone who just finally got a 700rwhp car, you sure seem like the one who talks mad sh@t!
See, I'll excuse you, since you're not making real power, then you won't know how it is to put down real power, that's the reason that you can race on 20's, so you really need to stay in your league baby SC!

Ah, here we go again another Titan cheerleader! Why do everytime that there's a conversation going on about a certain black SC that everyone loves to talk about that they always have to label it as The titan built SC? You guys love advertising for Nero, huh!

Once again, I don't know you but obviously you don't know what you're talking about me racing a 240 and backing off, you're just a want to be, so again know your place! What have you been doing, following me on twitter? You seem to be a fan, yes another follower!

In addition to your statement about Roger and the self built not bought statement; obviously you are a habitual loser since you've bought it twice and still haven't got it as yet!

Yeah, you'll happily race me but I'll happily spank that SC, that's the difference. I race to win, not to just participate!

Then you have the ***** to challenge someone to a race four months away! You're a clown!

Stay safe!

Last edited by Wicked SC; 08-04-12 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-04-12, 09:40 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

I thought that we were done, but you're back again? It doesn't matter if you let off until 150mph because you'll be the one in the back and you won't be playing catch up either...

Oye, if you want to know where to get some of your stuff chromed, I'll hook you up man..It's all good!

Last edited by Wicked SC; 08-04-12 at 09:50 PM.

Quick Reply: RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft