Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-12, 10:06 PM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
First of all, who are you? For someone who just finally got a 700rwhp car, you sure seem like the one who talks mad sh@t!
See, I'll excuse you, since you're not making real power, then you won't know how it is to put down real power, that's the reason that you can race on 20's, so you really need to stay in your league baby SC!

Ah, here we go again another Titan cheerleader! Why do everytime that there's a conversation going on about a certain black SC that everyone loves to talk about that they always have to label it as The titan built SC? You guys love advertising for Nero, huh!

Once again, I don't know you but obviously you don't know what you're talking about me racing a 240 and backing off, you're just a want to be, so again know your place! What have you been doing, following me on twitter? You seem to be a fan, yes another follower!

In addition to your statement about Roger and the self built not bought statement; obviously you are a habitual loser since you've bought it twice and still haven't got it as yet!

Yeah, you'll happily race me but I'll happily spank that SC, that's the difference. I race to win, not to just participate!

Then you have the ***** to challenge someone to a race four months away! You're a clown!

Stay safe!
Silly lil guy. Like i said, bad news travels fast and as far as im concerned i've show more proof of how my car runs vs you, great vid on youtube btw but i rather see a dyno sheet or pulls which you have yet to post since your car has been built, rephrase..put together. plus it seems everyone else knows me but you. I've notice one key phrase, you said you race to win so im assuming when you know you'll loose you wont race? A real enthusiast races whether or not he'll win, it shows pride and reflection of the heart and work poured into a car. I guess its also the other reason you've yet to run ANYONE or even take your car out. Enough of the **** talking, like i said, get right by december, you have time now get the hell outta my thread unless you have something productive to add besides me this and me that.

Last edited by trufanatic; 08-04-12 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-04-12, 10:21 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trufanatic
Silly lil guy. Like i said, bad news travels fast and as far as im concerned i've show more proof of how my car runs vs you, great vid on youtube btw but i rather see a dyno sheet or pulls which you have yet to post since your car has been built, rephrase..put together. plus it seems everyone else knows me but you. I've notice one key phrase, you said you race to win so im assuming when you know you'll loose you wont race? A real enthusiast races whether or not he'll win, it shows pride and reflection of the heart and work poured into a car. I guess its also the other reason you've yet to run ANYONE or even take your car out. Enough of the **** talking, like i said, get right by december, you have time now get the hell outta my thread unless you have something productive to add besides me this and me that.
Once again, like I said previously; I don'teven know who you are so in my eyes you're a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Bad news can travel anywhere that you'd like however it doesn't include my car so you might be mistaken. Thanks for the props on the video,how many times have you watched it, did you subscribe to my channel? What proof have you showed about how your car runs, a 700 dyno video? Do you think that's impressive, please? Don't worry whenever your future challenge race ever happens, you'll be able to see how my car runs. Don't you see that you're so obsessed with seeing my car, how do you know that I never bring it out but I could care less about your car, you're not relevant and that's what's probably hurting your feelings. You should have heard yourself earlier in the thread when the 3.0soarer guy was dissing your build, you didn't even know what to do or say. You were like uh, uh, I'll just let Ed talk for me. Yo, be a man and defend your car and stop letting others do it for you. Stop worrying about who I raced or who I haven't raced, the fact remains that everyone wants some of me, so there must be a reason why!

You're right, I'll get out of your thread, I don't want to steal your shine anymore! Carry on now!
Old 08-04-12, 10:37 PM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

Once again, like I said previously; I don'teven know who you are so in my eyes you're a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Bad news can travel anywhere that you'd like however it doesn't include my car so you might be mistaken. Thanks for the props on the video,how many times have you watched it, did you subscribe to my channel? What proof have you showed about how your car runs, a 700 dyno video? Do you think that's impressive, please? Don't worry whenever your future challenge race ever happens, you'll be able to see how my car runs. Don't you see that you're so obsessed with seeing my car, how do you know that I never bring it out but I could care less about your car, you're not relevant and that's what's probably hurting your feelings. You should have heard yourself earlier in the thread when the 3.0soarer guy was dissing your build, you didn't even know what to do or say. You were like uh, uh, I'll just let Ed talk for me. Yo, be a man and defend your car and stop letting others do it for you. Stop worrying about who I raced or who I haven't raced, the fact remains that everyone wants some of me, so there must be a reason why!

You're right, I'll get out of your thread, I don't want to steal your shine anymore! Carry on now!
Time will tell... i'll round everyone up thats wanted a piece of that sc and we'll go ham in mexico.

and im neither conerned with 3.0t nor you and there's nothing to defend home skillet. i'm not man enough to say clutch was letting go and i wasnt on pure e85? lol, ok. Silly lil guy

Mission accomplished!
Old 08-05-12, 06:39 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Originally Posted by trufanatic
Time will tell... i'll round everyone up thats wanted a piece of that sc and we'll go ham in mexico.

and im neither conerned with 3.0t nor you and there's nothing to defend home skillet. i'm not man enough to say clutch was letting go and i wasnt on pure e85? lol, ok. Silly lil guy

Mission accomplished!
Damn just look at what I've created,one post and this joke of a thread came alive.trufanatic you and your so called builder were trying to defend because your numbers are just weak and there is nothing more to say about the subject.im glad to see that you are actually trying to stand up for yourself though,I was thinking to myself that you must be a young guy that knows nothing about cars and just allowing everyone to take advantage of you.now clutch slipping, now on e50, man get out of here.no tuner will run the same timing on ethanol that they're running on pump,who do you think that you're fooling.with all the stuff that you have done to the motor,all you did was waste your time,more importantly money,lots of money building for what 700hp? You should have got yourself a stock short block that makes that power easily and then maybe no one would have said anything in your thread.anyway, with all that bs talk, I hope when you do come home that you do race wickedsc and not be all talk ang no go.
Old 08-05-12, 07:18 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

^^^^ Seriously Shut the F@#K up , what do you drive ? another abortion sc300 , acting like a poser "Soarer"?

stop hating on the dude , he made 700 , he is happy , what the hell do you care ? Instead of running your mouth why don't you run your car ?

now stop trolling and go play in traffic on I95 .

Its was all fun and games but it seems like you really are out to mess with the OP , just drop it man and make your own thread.
Old 08-05-12, 07:19 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
.now clutch slipping, now on e50, man get out of here.no tuner will run the same timing on ethanol that they're running on pump,who do you think that you're fooling.with all the stuff that you have done to the motor,all you did was waste your time,more importantly money,lots of money building for what 700hp? You should have got yourself a stock short block that makes that power easily and then maybe no one would have said anything in your thread.anyway.

so i wake up to read this load of crap , yet again IGNORANCE AT ITS BEST.. now that ive had my coffee lets read into your illogical claims..

first you are questioning the tuning of one of the best tuners in the country hands down ,, what have you tuned besides a good case of hemrroids , seeing that you are full of crap

what stuff has he done to the motor as you claim " all that stuff done to the motor" his head is built but nothing oversized all stock sized ferrea valves , no porting has been done or polishing , shimless buckets to save some valvetrain weight and for simplicity setting lash (if you know what lash is )

hmmm , most ignorant juvenile statement yet , get a stock shortblock.. lets see new shortblock is around 2500 +/- plus tax need to assemble etc ,,,, or should he have bought a unkown jdm (japanese domestic junk motor) which buying from a good source in todays time is between 2400-2700 for good luck finding a unabused low mileage usdm supra motor or spend a total of around 3500 including machine work and have a built motor done , i guess seeing you are the smart and mighty one that would have just put back in the hurt motor and say donr worry it runs doesnt it

again i ask all mighty one ,does having a bult motor automatically means gobbs more power must be made on same turbo same setup as a completely stock motor , wow please show me the magical way of defying the laws of physics seeing the turbo he choose to use (to set a platform to work from)is only rated at approx 900crank hp which is around 765 rwhp .. please explain this one to me for i for one listening to what my customer wanted most of all is to be able to have a durable setup that would run and be resilient to constant breakdown , and thats what i delivered . heck if we ever get to see your mug , check out how his engine bay was setup .. no wires all over the place and zero vac lines to worry about crystalizing and cracking . his setup was built to last , balanced and blue printed

so again i ask all mighty ignorant one that has had great success building hemorrids and zero success with a jz motor , weak power numbers at 715 when the most you can make on this turbo is only around 50rwhp more , again i digress, its you the almightly monday morning armchair quarterback im talking about , so regardless of what turbos rated for , screw it , its a built motor make that turbo make 1000 no matter what ..i will admit this , i was hoping for this power at around 27-28psi which is the best one could expect at 9:2:! compression , so having a platform to work from , a base , we can now track down the culprit , maybe a small boost leak somewhere and or exhaust restriction , but most importantly , this was the red dragons first 1.5hr dyno outing and it did well . so as alpha stated , enjoy the setup for "for now "

i guess this is how you would ride a built bicycle as well huh

Last edited by lexforlife; 08-05-12 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-05-12, 07:31 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

This was a really good read ^^^^^^^^^^^ and THANK GOD THE FORUM IS REVIVED

I want to set the record straight I beat Mr. Wicked in a 1j Supra and there are several on here who will vouch! he spun but he agreed to run so case closed.

Then he beat me about 2 weeks later when he put on the TT wheels with drags.

Point is I want to be penciled in with the OP and M3 on JUICE when this Mexican date arrives
Old 08-05-12, 08:41 AM
99 GS3
Lexus Champion

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Nice build. Too bad this thread went downhill so fast.

What clutch combo are you currently running that your going to be switching out from? I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.
Old 08-05-12, 08:43 AM
rdt
Driver

First. just to correct your invalid statement; My SC is the most beautiful SC300 ever built, that's just my opinion
That's cause u haven't seen Clives car!!lol

Just starting **** with you man. I'm bored. Lol

Last edited by rdt; 08-05-12 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-05-12, 08:49 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rdt
That's cause u haven't seen Clives car!!lol

Just stating **** with you man. I'm bored. Lol
UH OH! Ninja builder in the house!
Old 08-05-12, 09:00 AM
rdt
Driver

I never get tO fight with Jerome. Lmao!!!!
Old 08-05-12, 09:14 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

This made My Puerto Rican Morning.... Wicked, M3, B&Blu,Lexforlife and of coarse our favorite 3.0... you guys are the best
Old 08-05-12, 09:24 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Originally Posted by M3ONJUICE
^^^^ Seriously Shut the F@#K up , what do you drive ? another abortion sc300 , acting like a poser "Soarer"?

stop hating on the dude , he made 700 , he is happy , what the hell do you care ? Instead of running your mouth why don't you run your car ?

now stop trolling and go play in traffic on I95 .

Its was all fun and games but it seems like you really are out to mess with the OP , just drop it man and make your own thread.
Is this not a public forum,why is it okay for you to go at that wickedsc guy but it's not okay for me to do the same?i don't have a problem with him personally but everyone knows that the builder of the car has been talking mad smack about what the car is going to make, blah, blah, blah.high compression, high compression, high compression. and of course the dyno tells all.its just funny as hell,I didn't get your comment,what exactly is another abortion baby?are you saying that because you drive a supra that you're better than a sc,you might be on the wrong forum then.
Old 08-05-12, 09:35 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
Is this not a public forum,why is it okay for you to go at that wickedsc guy but it's not okay for me to do the same?i don't have a problem with him personally but everyone knows that the builder of the car has been talking mad smack about what the car is going to make, blah, blah, blah.high compression, high compression, high compression. and of course the dyno tells all.its just funny as hell,I didn't get your comment,what exactly is another abortion baby?are you saying that because you drive a supra that you're better than a sc,you might be on the wrong forum then.
I have Supra and an sc300 not a SOAER, poser ! Why dont you enliten us with your vehicle make and model ? And no im not better than everyone on here just better than you. What i mean by abortion is pretty simple , its something you dont want ( like you in this thread ) and you need it "OUT" of your life , you know like you going head on into an 18 wheeler today so we don't have to read your stupid posts any more.

As far as getting at Jerome , he knows im playing , i know the guy personally so i guess a little smack talk on the forum is ok. No one knows you though ?

Kill yourself !
Old 08-05-12, 09:41 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexforlife
..i will admit this , i was hoping for this power at around 27-28psi which is the best one could expect at 9:2:! compression , so having a platform to work from , a base , we can now track down the culprit , maybe a small boost leak somewhere and or exhaust restriction , but most importantly , this was the red dragons first 1.5hr dyno outing and it did well . so as alpha stated , enjoy the setup for "for now "
man, it took me forever to read through tht long winded explanation,thanks for engine building 101. anyway, i had to quote this very importnat line from you, this is all that i aasked for you to admit that the numbers are less than stellar and the fact thta you are aware of such.so now,again youre making excuses boost leak, exhaust restructoion,oh and the turbo isn;t rated for enough. all this with your high compression build.

dude,its proven in the jz platform that stock compression motors are making more power than this set up with the same mods or even less so maybe its just the person that built it??

Quick Reply: RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft