RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-12, 09:44 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
This was a really good read ^^^^^^^^^^^ and THANK GOD THE FORUM IS REVIVED

I want to set the record straight I beat Mr. Wicked in a 1j Supra and there are several on here who will vouch! he spun but he agreed to run so case closed.

Then he beat me about 2 weeks later when he put on the TT wheels with drags.

Point is I want to be penciled in with the OP and M3 on JUICE when this Mexican date arrives
so this wickedguy does race then? so i guess that the trufantic guy doesn't know what hes talking about.

oh and nice power in your signature. so your the guy with the "self built not bought thing"

Last edited by 3.0tSoarer; 08-05-12 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-05-12, 09:47 AM
3.0tSoarer
Rookie

Originally Posted by M3ONJUICE
I have Supra and an sc300 not a SOAER, poser ! Why dont you enliten us with your vehicle make and model ? And no im not better than everyone on here just better than you. What i mean by abortion is pretty simple , its something you dont want ( like you in this thread ) and you need it "OUT" of your life , you know like you going head on into an 18 wheeler today so we don't have to read your stupid posts any more.

As far as getting at Jerome , he knows im playing , i know the guy personally so i guess a little smack talk on the forum is ok. No one knows you though ?

Kill yourself !
no problem man, dont get all riled up, its all good. all i waas only is stating the obvious and if it offends some people then so be it.dont worry, my car will be ready when this december race happen, i promise
Old 08-05-12, 09:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
man, it took me forever to read through tht long winded explanation,thanks for engine building 101. anyway, i had to quote this very importnat line from you, this is all that i aasked for you to admit that the numbers are less than stellar and the fact thta you are aware of such.so now,again youre making excuses boost leak, exhaust restructoion,oh and the turbo isn;t rated for enough. all this with your high compression build.

dude,its proven in the jz platform that stock compression motors are making more power than this set up with the same mods or even less so maybe its just the person that built it??
oh great one. please show me where I have stated that this car or setup is or will be greater then sliced bread. I should have done this level maybe at a pound or So less. that's the game that's what the dyno is for to establish a tuning platform where unforseens etc will rear their ugly heads so time to improve.
dyno is a tool but hey seeing you know what a tool is since you see yourself in the mirror each day, you understand

lastly please show me any dyno sheet with a 2j making north of 700 on a 6765 with a .81 hotside at less then 28 psi on e 50 approx and ill buy you lunch. setups come down to trial and error.
Old 08-05-12, 09:56 AM
relic
Rookie

All this talk and none of you are going to race, everybody scared to run. some don't want togo to Mexico, they want to go to a restaurant to sit andtalk in A/C, why? you scared that someone will try you on the highway, why did we build these cars anyway.

I hope when my car is done that all of you give me a run because we already kniow who the racers are and who are not.

these are the true racers, so if you are not on this list then stop posting ****!

Rudy
Jerome
roger
john
luis
jordan
Mario
Robert - when he can keep his car on theroad
Damian
Old 08-05-12, 09:56 AM
M3ONJUICE
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 3.0tSoarer
no problem man, dont get all riled up, its all good. all i waas only is stating the obvious and if it offends some people then so be it.dont worry, my car will be ready when this december race happen, i promise
you talking smack and your car is on jack stands !!!1 whisky tango foxtrot (WTF ) for you civilians.

so let me guess you doing one of these :

But you riding around in one of these :
Old 08-05-12, 10:04 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by relic
All this talk and none of you are going to race, everybody scared to run. some don't want togo to Mexico, they want to go to a restaurant to sit andtalk in A/C, why? you scared that someone will try you on the highway, why did we build these cars anyway.

I hope when my car is done that all of you give me a run because we already kniow who the racers are and who are not.

these are the true racers, so if you are not on this list then stop posting ****!

Rudy
Jerome
roger
john
luis
jordan
Mario
Damian

Rudy when will this car of yours be ready. I've changed my mind. I'll give you. a run. win lose or draw just for kicks. I want to see once alpha finishes something for me what the 700 will do on e 85. lets do a 40-130 run but not in Mexico but close to it. I call it new Mexico lol
Old 08-05-12, 10:06 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

TY for all involved in this thread

Yeah, you'll happily race me but I'll happily spank that SC, that's the difference. I race to win, not to just participate!
You don't race to win Jerome, you only participate in races that you KNOW you will win, there is a difference

Some members think this smack talk and racing polarizes the community. I feel it pushes us to build better cars This club of ours down here really has some of the fastest and nicest SC's in the country....now if we could just prove that fastest part.
Old 08-05-12, 10:31 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Red face

Rudy
Jerome
roger
john
luis
jordan
Mario
Damian
Lmao Rudy said sit down and talk in the a/c lmao

Last edited by japspec; 08-05-12 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-05-12, 11:21 AM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 99 GS3
Nice build. Too bad this thread went downhill so fast.

What clutch combo are you currently running that your going to be switching out from? I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.
RPS blue, stage 3 single disk... the one thats known to let go and take v160s with it and im also to blame because i took a chance with a used clutch. After the car crossed into the high 600s the clutch pedal started to stick and the 715 pull it started to slip up top. I'm waiting on alpha to make the clutch req.. I still dont understand with all the hoopla and so called excuses, the car wasnt finished being tuned, the tuner himself said everything wasnt there, clutch and correct fuel and the BS continues.. ****, im still happy that the platform is there to be improved upon. This was her very first dyno and there are things to be corrected and trust me, it wont take long. I love this forum and Jordan couldnt have said it better. All in good fun gents

Last edited by trufanatic; 08-05-12 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-05-12, 11:27 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
This was a really good read ^^^^^^^^^^^ and THANK GOD THE FORUM IS REVIVED

I want to set the record straight I beat Mr. Wicked in a 1j Supra and there are several on here who will vouch! he spun but he agreed to run so case closed.

Then he beat me about 2 weeks later when he put on the TT wheels with drags.

Point is I want to be penciled in with the OP and M3 on JUICE when this Mexican date arrives
Originally Posted by shaodome
You don't race to win Jerome, you only participate in races that you KNOW you will win, there is a difference
I beg to differ Jordan as stated by Roger above, he beat Mr. Wicked and was making more power than I was and I still raced him so your statement is false..
Old 08-05-12, 11:31 AM
trufanatic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by M3ONJUICE
you talking smack and your car is on jack stands !!!1 whisky tango foxtrot (WTF ) for you civilians.

so let me guess you doing one of these :

But you riding around in one of these :
I call this a good old charlie foxtrot.
Old 08-05-12, 11:39 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Rudy
Jerome
roger
john
luis
jordan
Mario
Damian
I would like to take this opportunity to challenge ^^^^^^^^^^ Mr Relic to a ----------- 5th gear dig race. LMAO
Old 08-05-12, 11:47 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I beg to differ Jordan as stated by Roger above, he beat Mr. Wicked and was making more power than I was and I still raced him so your statement is false..
Wrong Wicked you only raced me than cause you find the 1J to be inferior to a 2J with basically the same power (14HP DIFFERENCE)!

And as Gomer Pyle would say for you USMC boys SUPRISE,SUPRISE,SUPRISE

NO DISRESPECT TO OUR MILITARY AND ALL THEY DO TO KEEP US CAPABLE OF SITTING HERE TODAY!
Old 08-05-12, 12:37 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I've beaten Mr. Wicked. But that was long long time ago. As a matter of fact so has Rudy, and that was even longer ago. I will still run the wicked one even thou I already know the outcome. Racing puts a smile on my face regardless the outcome. Of course the is bigger when I win or don't break anything in the process ..

CLFL have injected a ton of money in the south Florida performance market.. And continues to as long as we don't develop thin skin. Thick skin is a most to be a member in our community .. This goes out to some of new the members out there, that are spending the half hour to read thru this thread .

Keep keeping on CLFL ... Without this chit talking we all would be driving cars in the 400's

Last edited by //LRD; 08-05-12 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-05-12, 01:08 PM
99 GS3
Lexus Champion

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by trufanatic
RPS blue, stage 3 single disk... the one thats known to let go and take v160s with it and im also to blame because i took a chance with a used clutch. After the car crossed into the high 600s the clutch pedal started to stick and the 715 pull it started to slip up top. I'm waiting on alpha to make the clutch req..
I've been running an act 6 puck and it holds the power but it kinda sucks to drive it, very short engagement window and you gotta rev it up quite a bit to ease it out decently in 1st. I got a hold of a used ORC twin disc I plan to swap in soon, but have been trying to find a dealer that can get me new discs for it before I install it.

I'm very interested in feeling the difference going from a single to a multi. I've heard both good and bad about twin disc clutches.

What kind of multi-plate you going to try?

Quick Reply: RD is finally done. 715whp 600lb ft