Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-12, 06:54 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Attachment 259610

Cows got slaughter again !!!! Next !!! Burgers anyone ???
Yo P! Romo......................... Just looks like the reincarnation of Danny White!
Old 10-02-12, 05:00 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Goodbye (Sha)-Naanee hello Gaffney!!!

http://wap.pbpost.com/post/pm_115677...tguid=Myqrwwxz
Old 10-02-12, 06:40 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Dolphins lose again!!! Next!!!
FYI we have been trolled by a Dallas Fan, Raider Fan, and a Jets Fan. All 3 teams lost this week (BADLY)... You might want to get off this thread!!!

BTW:
Attached Thumbnails Miami Dolphins Chat Line!-ki7g4o.jpg  

Last edited by TeeNastie; 10-02-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 10-03-12, 10:42 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
FYI we have been trolled by a Dallas Fan, Raider Fan, and a Jets Fan. All 3 teams lost this week (BADLY)... You might want to get off this thread!!!

BTW:
Trolled Not sure what u r trying to say.......... But, a lose is a lose weather u get beat by 50 or 3 points. As for getting off this thread it's not going to happen!
Old 10-03-12, 10:51 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

I see this thread has picked up with some smack talking as well
Old 10-03-12, 12:10 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

There is a difference between being dominated by 30 points and losing a close game in overtime by 3 points. A loss in the loss colum does not reflect a teams ability. We all know of these differences especially in football. The Dolphins can honestly say that they were a few miscues away from a 3-1 record. Some teams (which will remain nameless) cannot say that.

What is important for a team which is rebuilding is have something to motivate them through the season. Dol-phans watched a record setting performance by a young rookie qb. We saw our defense continue to gel. We witnessed the emergence of a receiving game that can only get better with the emergence of talent. More interceptions and sacks that we've seen in a while from our defense. We have something to root for. We have a promising future. And a coaching staff who values leadership, and development in spite of the talent on the field!

Many wrote the phish off as the worst team in the league, and wondered who the dolphins would choose at the first overall pick of next year's draft. We are going into Cincy with a real chance of winning the game. Folks are actually starting to B.I.M. (Believe In Miami).
Old 10-04-12, 10:43 AM
baddis es
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Man George I'm at a lost for words . When it came to defending the Miami Heat no one can do it better, not even me. I'm more like a one two jabs and I'm out. But baddis es goes in for the kill with stats and great Miami Heat commentary.. It's was refreshing to have such a great Heat fan on my side ... And I got a gut check today with this post vvvvvvvvv . Man I'm so

LMAO!!!

I guess everything can't be aligned can they...no worries, I got your back in the Press with those Laker nuts. I'm a Heat fan all the way through...big basketball fanatic actually, but a Heat supporter to the end.

as far as the Dolphins, lol...never liked them and never will!!! #squishthefish

and as for last weeks game, no comment on that...was ok going into the half down 10-0 to the niners, I left to the park for a tournament and I come back to 34-0. lol...speechless

it was somewhat relieving to know the Fins lost, and we still stand at the 2nd spot in the east...I will say though, Miami is looking better as the weeks go by but a few wins will skyrocket you Fins fans into claiming superbowl bound and umm, yeah, I hiope they lose the rest of the games!

Last edited by baddis es; 10-04-12 at 10:48 AM.
Old 10-08-12, 10:05 AM
TeeNastie
Driver

Originally Posted by baddis es
LMAO!!!

I guess everything can't be aligned can they...no worries, I got your back in the Press with those Laker nuts. I'm a Heat fan all the way through...big basketball fanatic actually, but a Heat supporter to the end.

as far as the Dolphins, lol...never liked them and never will!!! #squishthefish

and as for last weeks game, no comment on that...was ok going into the half down 10-0 to the niners, I left to the park for a tournament and I come back to 34-0. lol...speechless

it was somewhat relieving to know the Fins lost, and we still stand at the 2nd spot in the east...I will say though, Miami is looking better as the weeks go by but a few wins will skyrocket you Fins fans into claiming superbowl bound and umm, yeah, I hiope they lose the rest of the games!
SUPERBOWL BOUND
Old 10-08-12, 10:08 AM
TeeNastie
Driver

BTW...

It doesn't matter that this thread is so dead after our 2nd win of the season... The trolls, nay sayers, and haters SILENCE is golden Go Phish!
Old 10-08-12, 11:49 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

SUPERBOWL BOUND
Yo! Ur a funny guy...
Old 10-08-12, 11:51 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

BTW...

It doesn't matter that this thread is so dead after our 2nd win of the season... The trolls, nay sayers, and haters SILENCE is golden Go Phish!
Some of us do have to work for a living! U should try it sometime........
Old 10-08-12, 12:41 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Really? Bringing up the subject of someone "having too much free time" or"not having a life" ? Stop talking crap like a 13 year old, this isnt xbox live.
Old 10-08-12, 01:11 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Bob, ur a trip! Not sure y u keep following me around But, u must like me.......... I'm not hard to find young man, anytime u want to play some "xbox" i'm down! Just try & not get it twissted....
Old 10-08-12, 02:42 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Yeah your the idiot who loves to talk crap about the Heat and Dolphins. You dont like the teams? Thats fine, but dont come in here and start trying to talk **** to people by saying how they must not have a job because they voice their opinion. Nobody give you crap like that when you say something, so dont act all surprised when someone calls you out.

Seriously, I HATE people who always look down on others and talk crap but cant handle it when its thrown back at them.....grow up and act your age old man
Old 10-09-12, 04:58 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Not a bad performance against the Bengals, but Im still not convineced that the fins are "good". Ill give them decent for now....

Quick Reply: Miami Dolphins Chat Line!