Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-12 | 07:34 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
Dan Marino did lots of great things for the Dolphins organization. However, he did not win a superbowl. Let's hope Tannehill is the second coming of Bob Griese
I dont want to start comparing Tannehill to anyone like Marino or Griese, but he does look very good for a rookie. Compared to Chan Henne, Pat Turner, John Beck, (or any other young QB that the dolphins have had recently) Tannehill looks much better than any of them did in their first season.
Old 10-10-12 | 07:46 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Dan Marino did lots of great things for the Dolphins organization. However, he did not win a superbowl. Let's hope Tannehill is the second coming of Bob Griese
DM, did take them 2 the super bowl & lost to redskins.... I want to say that DM did it in his rookie season. Not 100% sure on that without looking it up.
Old 10-10-12 | 01:24 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
DM, did take them 2 the super bowl & lost to redskins.... I want to say that DM did it in his rookie season. Not 100% sure on that without looking it up.
LOL. Marino got the Phish to the SB in his first complete season (2nd year)... They lost to Montana's 49ers.

Overall I love the effort:
Attached Thumbnails Miami Dolphins Chat Line!-closeenough.png  
Old 10-10-12 | 01:57 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

LOL. Marino got the Phish to the SB in his first complete season (2nd year)... They lost to Montana's 49ers.

Overall I love the effort:
Can't u tell I'm a phin fan........ Not! They did however lose in 82 2 the skins. I guess i'm getting old.......
Old 10-11-12 | 07:17 AM
MrGudbar99
Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
There will always be fans and haters.
Hey hey , don't forget the people in the middle...the realists, the ones with unbiased opinions, guys that look at stats, or simply don't care about your team, etc etc. I know as a big HEAT fan, it's just easier to call anyone that wasn't born or raised in SoFla a hater, but not everyone is.

With that being said, the biggest stage the Dolphins are going to have this year will be at SeaWorld.
Old 10-11-12 | 08:35 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
Hey hey , don't forget the people in the middle...the realists, the ones with unbiased opinions, guys that look at stats, or simply don't care about your team, etc etc.
So this ^^^ said, show your colors. Which team do you route for ??

Originally Posted by MrGudbar99
I know as a big HEAT fan, it's just easier to call anyone that wasn't born or raised in SoFla a hater, but not everyone is.
Heat fan I am . Born or raised in So.Flo I'm not. Vietnam to LA. growing up I was a big Lakers fan before Kobe. Still a Rams fan , but not this Sunday. I lived in Maryland, routed for the Skins not Ravens. The point is i'm a south Florida native now , so I try to embrace all that is S. Florida . That's just me loyal to my community
Old 10-11-12 | 09:43 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Heat fan I am . Born or raised in So.Flo I'm not. Vietnam to LA. growing up I was a big Lakers fan before Kobe. Still a Rams fan , but not this Sunday. I lived in Maryland, routed for the Skins not Ravens. The point is i'm a south Florida native now , so I try to embrace all that is S. Florida . That's just me loyal to my community
Who gives a rat's butt where u r born or raised or live for that matter! I've lived here in SFLA since 1969! I don't care 4 any local teams!! I like who I like u like who u like....... End of story! Doesn't mean i hate any of the local teams.. Just not a fan of them is all! There's some folks on here that don't have any clue of the local teams other then what they read or hear on the radio or T.V. Come on Man......................
Old 10-11-12 | 11:09 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Who gives a rat's butt where u r born or raised or live for that matter! I've lived here in SFLA since 1969! I don't care 4 any local teams!! I like who I like u like who u like....... End of story! Doesn't mean i hate any of the local teams.. Just not a fan of them is all! There's some folks on here that don't have any clue of the local teams other then what they read or hear on the radio or T.V. Come on Man......................

You ever see the commercials where the person is hungry and they come across as a real grumpy old man " for lack of a much better word ". Beside the fact that you are a grumpy old man, which routes for losing teams . Maybe that's why your so grumpy all the time Celtics suck, the Raiders been sucking, The Dolphins suck no doubt .See I can spread my frustration out with other local Dolphin fans . Where in your case it's only you against a wall of locals whom love and support our local teams. Here to help you with your hunger problem try these

Miami Dolphins Chat Line!-hater-tots.jpg
Old 10-11-12 | 11:33 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

You ever see the commercials where the person is hungry and they come across as a real grumpy old man " for lack of a much better word ". Beside the fact that you are a grumpy old man, which routes for losing teams . Maybe that's why your so grumpy all the time Celtics suck, the Raiders been sucking, The Dolphins suck no doubt .See I can spread my frustration out with other local Dolphin fans . Where in your case it's only you against a wall of locals whom love and support our local teams. Here to help you with your hunger problem try these

Attachment 260525
LMCAO!!!
Old 10-11-12 | 04:16 PM
MrGudbar99
Driver

I said it before, or maybe it was in the heat thread, I'm a fan of my home teams of Philly. So I know about chit talking...heard it all. I hear you though, a lot of people hop from one team to another based on where they live today. That's just not my route, my loyalty remains with one team, near or far.

But as an Eagles fan, I "hate" every team that has been getting in our way of making it to the big dance. (50% joking/50% serious) lol
Old 10-11-12 | 06:00 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

http://cooldudestuff.com/2012/10/nfl...s-on-facebook/

Old 10-14-12 | 02:24 PM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

Fins baby!

With the Pats loss today, that ties us with them and the jets for #1 in the AFC East

Last edited by SuthrnGent; 10-14-12 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-14-12 | 07:03 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

It was a good win today.
For a minute, I thought they would lose because of that stupid 3rd down play call the last drive of the game. You don't give the ball to Reggie on 3rd and 1 with the defense expecting a run. Reggie is too light in the butt. Plus it was not the best play to use. They could have gotten a first down and run out the clock.

Instead they had to punt and play defense. Good thing the defense played well.
Gotta give Tannehill credit for no picks nor fumbles but I'd like to see him be a little more aggressive. I'm sure they will let him loose at some point.
Kudos to the coach for the fake punt.

It was a good win and now we're tied for 1st place. Go Phish!
Old 10-14-12 | 09:53 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ice350
It was a good win today.
For a minute, I thought they would lose because of that stupid 3rd down play call the last drive of the game. You don't give the ball to Reggie on 3rd and 1 with the defense expecting a run. Reggie is too light in the butt. Plus it was not the best play to use. They could have gotten a first down and run out the clock.

Instead they had to punt and play defense. Good thing the defense played well.
Gotta give Tannehill credit for no picks nor fumbles but I'd like to see him be a little more aggressive. I'm sure they will let him loose at some point.
Kudos to the coach for the fake punt.

It was a good win and now we're tied for 1st place. Go Phish!
Great win . I agree with you on that 3rd down play., all kinds of things was coming out of my mouth. They need to start using Lane more often .
Old 10-15-12 | 04:56 AM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

It was a good win for our Team but still a frigging Lose for offensive line and our Defensive Backs....We couldn't rush for nothing and when did Jake Long start getting penalties, that needs to stop asap. DB's made Sam Bradford look like Peyton and Drew. Rams had over 300 yards in the first half, thank god they can't score touchdowns or else we would have been blowed out.... I hope they fix this soon bec we have a long way to go. I'm still hoping for a 9-7 season that would be a good season in my eyes

Quick Reply: Miami Dolphins Chat Line!