Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im down with 11-10.....
Old 10-10-12, 04:14 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I've helped members all over this forum coast to coast for 11 years. Not sure why thats even a question. I am here to help and my presence and influence in Florida will be growing.

Maybe next time "hey Mike awesome, hope to see you there"
Personally, I believe that someone from out of the area should be ivited in order to attend. At least that would be most courteous. If you were invited, I stand corrected.

It just feels weird. I can't imagine going to Socal to discuss their issues when I am only there for a visit. I don't know the players nor the geography. Sure, good insight can be used anywhere but providing input when I'm not gonna be there to be a part of implementing solutions cheapens the experience.
This is not a meet. I truly want us....we who allowed SFCL to become fractured....to return it to its glory.

Does that explain to you why its even a question?

Last edited by Ice350; 10-10-12 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-10-12, 04:17 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
But were you invited or did you invite yourself?
please edit this post and take this offline
Old 10-10-12, 04:48 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
please edit this post and take this offline
I edited my comment...it did sound kinda hard.
Old 10-10-12, 04:53 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
I edited my comment...it did sound kinda hard.
thank you very much ..
mike , to me , and to most is considered one of the founding fathers of clublexus . he is a solid friend to the community and has always supported out efforts over the years . his input will always be valued and appreciated
Old 10-14-12, 02:38 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

So what's the plan??
Old 10-16-12, 02:48 PM
TTschmitta
Driver

Im interested in taking part, please keep us posted! The local meets have been weak and clickish (BK Meet imparticular), itd be nice to meet everyone to help avoid this!
Old 10-17-12, 10:28 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if this is gonna happen in November I am in
Old 10-21-12, 09:35 PM
BoostenSC4
Driver

Above pic though small says it all! CLFL truly is one of the deepest crews I've ever been around. Love your Meets/BBQs and would hate to see them come to a stop. Hope you all sit down and figure things out. Do it for the love of the Lexus ya driving. Peace.

Last edited by BoostenSC4; 10-21-12 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-21-12, 10:15 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BoostenSC4

Above pic though small says it all! CLFL truly is one of the deepest crews I've ever been around. Love your Meets/BBQs and would hate to see them come to a stop. Hope you all sit down and figure things out. Do it for the love of the Lexus ya driving. Peace.
Man that meet is what got me hooked to my sc...smh
Old 10-21-12, 10:17 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

interested... need a time frame/date.. thanks
Old 11-13-12, 07:02 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Any new updates on this?
Old 12-27-12, 05:47 PM
jordan9923
Pole Position

I'm down for this.... When and where?
Old 12-28-12, 09:40 AM
bacon22
Pole Position

ive read alot of this thread and its all the same. ive been a member now since i think 2011 and ive been to a couple meets plus towers a lot but it is true and some members see it. when a new guy goes to a meet theres no hey welcome how are u its ok heres a new guy every one jus act normal. ( my feelings of course) but all of u that have been here for a while jus talk and let nothing in. its like goin some where and being that new guy u try and say something but every one wants to talk to thier friends and have nothing to say to u. I dont want to upset anyone cuz yeah its all in my opinion i may be wrong thats jus wat i got out of it. i know of a brother hood mines is called United States Marine Corps. im out and have a new/ old love for cars. i hope to stay with this club and become more of it. theres infinity amounts of knowledge in Club lexus and theres even more here jus in South Florida. So i guess thats all my thoughts for this thread and i hope that i can start makeing meets and get to know more of u other then the small group that i do know. i try and go to towers every other friday so hopefully i can see some of u tonite.

Last edited by bacon22; 12-28-12 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-28-12, 10:34 AM
SargeISF
Lead Lap

Bacon, Im not sure I understand your post, but as a fellow Marine, I can assure you that no one that I have met within the South Florida area is as you describe. Sure there is always the initial stage of breaking the ice, but both parties have to make the attempt.

I have only been around for about a year myself, and I can tell you these people are some of the most welcoming people I have ever met. Some have become dear friends of mine for life.

There is a meet on January 20th. Why don't you come on out, and if you see a group of people, just walk up and say hello. You will be surprised. I will be there as well. You cant miss me, Ill be in a silver 135i. Ill introduce you to some people if that makes you feel better.

Anyway, glad to have you in our group! Welcome Devil Dog!

Originally Posted by bacon22
ive read alot of this thread and its all the same. ive been a member now since i think 2011 and ive been to a couple meets plus towers a lot but it is true and some members see it. when a new guy goes to a meet theres no hey welcome how are u its ok heres a new guy every one jus act normal. ( my feelings of course) but all of u that have been here for a while jus talk and let nothing in. its like goin some where and being that new guy u try and say something but every one wants to talk to thier friends and have nothing to say to u. I dont want to upset anyone cuz yeah its all in my opinion i may be wrong thats jus wat i got out of it. i know of a brother hood mines is called United States Marine Corps. im out and have a new/ old love for cars. i hope to stay with this club and become more of it. theres infinity amounts of knowledge in Club lexus and theres even more here jus in South Florida. So i guess thats all my thoughts for this thread and i hope that i can start makeing meets and get to know more of u other then the small group that i do know. i try and go to towers every other friday so hopefully i can see some of u tonite.

Quick Reply: clublexus of past