Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Coming back to FL

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-12 | 01:48 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

Default Coming back to FL

Soooooo been out here in TX right at two yrs now since moving from Fort Lauderdale. Love the people I've met out here, but some family things have come up out here and we are lookin to head back to FL. Wifey and I aren't happy with our jobs either and want to be back closer to family with our newborn.

We are mainly looking in the Tampa area but not against the West Orlando or south FL area again if the money is right job wise. Looking for some feedback from anyone out there in the Tampa area. Like areas to live jobs etc... thanks! Any other job help in Orlando/fort Laud would be greatly appreciated too!

thanks guys
Old 11-27-12 | 02:16 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Glad to have you back! what line of work are you guys in?
Old 11-27-12 | 02:24 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
Glad to have you back! what line of work are you guys in?
Thanks man Looking forward to it.

She's got a degree in psychology and masters in counseling. She's been a student advisor at NOVA and she's one out here in TX. She'd like to get more into her field of counseling if possible though.

I been in Distribution/Warehouse management for 10+ yrs, sold for Lexus for a little bit and don't have ASE but completed some Automotive Tech classes. I'm very flexible though and have been wrenching on cars for a long time. Anything car related would really be great, but beggers can't be choosers.... lol

thanks again!
Old 11-27-12 | 02:43 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Cool, I actually work for lexus now so maybe you should get in contact with me if and when you guys decide it's time to move. I dont know what you might be chosen for but I can put a word in for you or perhaps atleast get you a contact point.

As for your wife, my sister in laws best friend works @ NOVA middle school idk if thats something your wife would like but I can always talk to her as well
Old 11-27-12 | 03:31 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
Cool, I actually work for lexus now so maybe you should get in contact with me if and when you guys decide it's time to move. I dont know what you might be chosen for but I can put a word in for you or perhaps atleast get you a contact point.

As for your wife, my sister in laws best friend works @ NOVA middle school idk if thats something your wife would like but I can always talk to her as well
I'm looking to move earliest and time after Jan 7th. I've got two weeks vacation I'm taking til right before that. Which location are you at? I'd prefer anything non sales lol

My wife worked at NOVA Southeastern University, but a job is a job! Thanks for your help so far!
Old 11-27-12 | 03:47 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GHSER7
I'm looking to move earliest and time after Jan 7th. I've got two weeks vacation I'm taking til right before that. Which location are you at? I'd prefer anything non sales lol

My wife worked at NOVA Southeastern University, but a job is a job! Thanks for your help so far!

No problem man. She is actually in the works of becoming principal there and I know they are somewhat tied to the University, she teaches there once a week.

As for the dealerships you have options, there is Lexus of North Miami and Lexus of Pembroke pines. We also have Toyota and Acura.

I'll get in contact with someone I have at lexus of north miami, maybe something in the service department?