2002 Ferrari F1 360 Spider-As New

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-04, 09:16 PM
sethpoppel
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I appreciate the very kind remarks about the Spider. It IS an awesome car and definitely fun
to drive. It also, almost always creates havoc on the road the few times my wife and I have had
a chance to get it out on the road because people so rarely see on in daily driving that they fixate on it
and almost crash into me!!. I regret having to sell it but a variety of circumstances are
restricting the amount of time I can take it out and enjoy it and it seems foolish to turn this into
a "garage maiden." The reason I am on the Lexus board is that I will be a Lexus owner within
the next 60-90 days and migrated here to absorb all of the great information and feedback before I
placed my order and also to get a better idea as to what aftermarket "goodies" might be in order
for the car! Again, all of the comments and the overall nature of these boards is just GREAT!!
Old 01-13-04, 10:30 PM
bLingIn3o0
Pole Position

came to the right place.... keep a smile and that attitude--->
Old 01-16-04, 04:01 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally posted by sethpoppel
I appreciate the very kind remarks about the Spider. It IS an awesome car and definitely fun
to drive. It also, almost always creates havoc on the road the few times my wife and I have had
a chance to get it out on the road because people so rarely see on in daily driving that they fixate on it
and almost crash into me!!. I regret having to sell it but a variety of circumstances are
restricting the amount of time I can take it out and enjoy it and it seems foolish to turn this into
a "garage maiden." The reason I am on the Lexus board is that I will be a Lexus owner within
the next 60-90 days and migrated here to absorb all of the great information and feedback before I
placed my order and also to get a better idea as to what aftermarket "goodies" might be in order
for the car! Again, all of the comments and the overall nature of these boards is just GREAT!!
Yes indeed, this board is THE BEST Automotive forum bar none!!! (and no I don't ged paid to say that! )

Your car so georgeous - it is breathtaking!!! I especially love the clear cover on the engine!!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think it should be dropped another two inches? That fender gap does not look right....
Old 01-16-04, 07:42 PM
SDuquette
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Hameed
Yes indeed, this board is THE BEST Automotive forum bar none!!! (and no I don't ged paid to say that! )

Your car so georgeous - it is breathtaking!!! I especially love the clear cover on the engine!!!!!

Pretty much sums it up for me, Welcome aboard, prepare to lose an hour a day or so
Old 01-16-04, 07:53 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If I had the money, I would be all over this...Somewhere down the line, I'll own a Ferrari...You only live once, you might as well enjoy your time here...

to my favorite car....Good luck with the sale!
Old 01-16-04, 07:57 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by SDuquette
Pretty much sums it up for me, Welcome aboard, prepare to lose an hour a day or so
Great advice! You will find lots of great info here! What model are you considering?
Old 01-16-04, 07:57 PM
asnatlas
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SDuquette
prepare to lose an hour a day or so
Only an hr a day... Man I wish it was only an 1hr a day LOL... How do you control yourself ?? I find my avg atleast 2 to 3 hrs a day...

Shawn
Old 01-16-04, 08:29 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

guy's we have bumping rules in the classfieds, start a welcome thread in off topic for him and chat there please.

further "off sale" inquiries will be deleted, or cause the thread to be locked.