Torque Master Spark Plugs for GS, SC, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-05 | 03:30 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Default Torque Master Spark Plugs for GS, SC, etc.

More information can be had from the thread below
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=167426

8 total, bought these from Carson Toyota and my mechanic didn't want to mess with anything non-OEM, so I'm selling these for $75 FIRM. NOTHING is wrong with them.

Group buy is $11.50 x 8 =$92. CA residents have to pay tax, so I think my price of $75 plus shipping is a good deal.
Old 06-24-05 | 01:33 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

I gotta get rid of these folks. Asking a new LOW LOW LOW price of $60+ shipping.
Old 07-07-05 | 11:35 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

screw it. I need these gone. NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM!!!

$40 plus shipping
Old 07-08-05 | 08:08 AM
DavesGS
Pole Position

check you pm
Old 07-08-05 | 08:59 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

multiple Pm's replied.
Old 07-11-05 | 03:34 PM
DavesGS
Pole Position

check your pm replied so I can pick them up
thanks
Old 07-11-05 | 06:38 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry for the delay in PM's. Just got back from a small vacation in Arizona. Will answer all PM's tonight.
Old 07-11-05 | 06:58 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

cool, was waiting to hear from you.
Old 07-15-05 | 09:03 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Still waiting to hear from you. Since nobody else said it I got dibs on those plugs. Like I said I can pick them up ASAP with cash in hand. Did you go on another vacation or what? where you at?
Old 07-15-05 | 12:25 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SC400DAVE
Since nobody else said it I got dibs on those plugs.
This should be interesting

I say that because you calling "dibs" now may be meaningless being as there have been multiple pm's exchanged over these plugs (based on what I'm reading here) and that would lead one to believe there's a strong possibility that they may have already been sold.
Old 07-15-05 | 12:54 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Still waiting to hear from you. Since nobody else said it I got dibs on those plugs. Like I said I can pick them up ASAP with cash in hand. Did you go on another vacation or what? where you at?
Hey AutoCoutureSC, how come you have time to respond to this post, but not the one you started to sell your spark plugs? Or your PMs`. Not cool!
hey bud, relax... seriously. No need to throw out your $.02 because I don't care if I respond to PM's or not. YOu aren't the first in line for those plugs. If you haven't noticed, im really busy, so I can call whomever to pick up these plugs when IM FREE. I'm not going to revolve my life and call people back when i'm really really busy. I respond to all PM.s and if I want to respond to a particular thread, then so be it.

Im selling these plugs for chump change.... literally. If you're mad at me because I didn't respond to PM's, then i don't know what else to say. There's 3 people in front of you. Im not going to drop these off for anyone, or meet anyone half way. I'll do my best to accomodate people, so please Be patient.
Old 07-15-05 | 03:47 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
hey bud, relax... seriously. No need to throw out your $.02 because I don't care if I respond to PM's or not. YOu aren't the first in line for those plugs. If you haven't noticed, im really busy, so I can call whomever to pick up these plugs when IM FREE. I'm not going to revolve my life and call people back when i'm really really busy. I respond to all PM.s and if I want to respond to a particular thread, then so be it.

Im selling these plugs for chump change.... literally. If you're mad at me because I didn't respond to PM's, then i don't know what else to say. There's 3 people in front of you. Im not going to drop these off for anyone, or meet anyone half way. I'll do my best to accomodate people, so please Be patient.
You PMed me saying they are still available, and I told you I would pick them up with cash in hand, so, you can keep your plugs cuz I don`t have time to play games Cuz. You are not the only bizzy person, so you should respect that and take care of bizziness, before play. IMO. Mikeloc24, I hope this answers your question on the "dibs" reference.
Old 07-15-05 | 07:17 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

You PMed me saying they are still available, and I told you I would pick them up with cash in hand, so, you can keep your plugs cuz I don`t have time to play games Cuz. You are not the only bizzy person, so you should respect that and take care of bizziness, before play. IMO. Mikeloc24, I hope this answers your question on the "dibs" reference.
LOL. Please, don't do ME any favors by not buying my plugs. CL is not business. I have my own business that i take care of.... aside from my internet business, and some "small" business that i take care of on the side. LOL. I don't think you're in ANY position what-so-ever to lecture me on how to run a business. OH, and i KNOW i told you that there were others ahead of you. Just cause you have cash on hand doesn't mean i'm going to disrespect other members who PM'd me first.

oh, and since you're giving me an attitude, PLEASE, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR $40???!?!?!? I REALLY NEED IT... .BADLY..... Me soooooo "PO." NOT poor, po!

anything else you gotta say, take it to PM. MODS are watching....
Old 07-15-05 | 07:47 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
LOL. Please, don't do ME any favors by not buying my plugs. CL is not business. I have my own business that i take care of.... aside from my internet business, and some "small" business that i take care of on the side. LOL. I don't think you're in ANY position what-so-ever to lecture me on how to run a business. OH, and i KNOW i told you that there were others ahead of you. Just cause you have cash on hand doesn't mean i'm going to disrespect other members who PM'd me first.

oh, and since you're giving me an attitude, PLEASE, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR $40???!?!?!? I REALLY NEED IT... .BADLY..... Me soooooo "PO." NOT poor, po!

anything else you gotta say, take it to PM. MODS are watching....
LMAO .Me, Me, I, I.
Clearly what we have here is a failure to communicate. You did not say there were others ahead of me and, in your first posts to this thread you sounded like you needed to get rid of these is what I think you said. You should have been clear that others were interested and have the respect of all involved by taking care of that first person first instead of asking me if I still wanted them. What was all that about? Were you try`n to get a bidding war going on the PM?Like I said I have no time for games, and I don`t mind paying full price for something and avoid the hassle of dealing with people like you. I have a 60k service to do on my ride and I would rather get the parts factory fresh. Who knows what the real story is on those plugs. Your mechanic wouldn`t put them in? Some business man. There are plenty of competent mechanics that would put them in. And by the way I don`t have anything to hide, so it don`t have to go to the PM to say what I got to say. Let everyone know the truth.
Old 07-15-05 | 08:00 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

edit: my ignore lists gets longer everyday.

Jeez, can i get a "woosa?" Your punk attitude is one of the reasons why SO MANY SC GUYS DO NOT GO ON TO POST ANYMORE.

Last edited by AutoCoutureSC; 07-15-05 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Torque Master Spark Plugs for GS, SC, etc.