Brand new HP zd7000 laptop for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-05, 02:53 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Brand new HP zd7000 laptop for sale

I just got this like a few weeks ago as a gift but do not really need it as much as i need cash. It has a 17" wide-screen and looks pimp!! I would like to get close to what they paid. So $1700. I am somewhat flexible but not a whole lot!! If you want pics please post a e-mail address and i will send them. Thanks.

Here some of the specs i know:
2.78 GHZ
512 MBR
Cd/DVD player
digital media
windows home edition

So much more crap. But i know very little about it as i am not a computer guru!!
But like i said its brand new...used maybe twice or so. If that. It just sits here doing nothing!!
Old 10-04-05, 06:08 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

$1500??? Obo!!!
Old 10-04-05, 06:57 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This laptop is sold brand new for cheaper than your asking price.. they paid too much for it if they paid $1700
Old 10-04-05, 07:11 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Mine is brand new!! Shoot me an offer than that is not insulting. I sold one that was not even as gppd as this one for $800 before!! And you do realize that when i got this it was just out...so yea maybe they are cheaper now. But not when i got it!!
Old 10-05-05, 05:08 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

$1000 + shipping!!!! I really need the money!!!!!
Old 10-05-05, 07:53 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Can you post a picture of it?
Old 10-06-05, 03:15 AM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Here are some pics!!

Old 10-06-05, 03:16 AM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Old 10-07-05, 09:48 AM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

ttt /\ /\ /\ /\
Old 10-07-05, 11:08 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

what else does it come with?
Old 10-07-05, 11:40 AM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2jzsc3
what else does it come with?
It comes with the handsome carrying case, the podium coolpad, and (2) chargers....and of course the laptop!! Here is a link to all the specs and what it cost brand new when it first came out. http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/char...id,20136,00.asp
Old 10-07-05, 11:50 AM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

And in case it don't say it...it has built in wireless "G"!!! And the bag is brand new. I have not even put the shoulder strap on yet.
Old 10-07-05, 05:01 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badceli
$1000 + shipping!!!! I really need the money!!!!!
Your getting closer now. Look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Pavilion-zd70...QQcmdZViewItem

$1000 is the average BIN price of these. I'm telling you this because you say you are in a bad spot and need some cash..... You're only now beginning to ask what they are going for, as you can see from that auction the laptop has been running for 2 full days and has yet to be bought for $1000, so noone has jumped on this deal at that price under the exposure of the big and mighty Ebay, and a seller that has tons and tons of feedback. So no problems there.

What I am pointing out is that if you were just "selling the laptop" with no timeframe and did not need cash NOW as you say, this price would probably get it sold in a few months after the right buyer came along, it is a fair price, but if you are selling quickly and need some money "NOW", .... If they can't sell it on ebay for $1000 quickly, you can't sell it here for $1000 quickly. You can try Ebay though as long as you have good feedback and a lot of it. Laptop sales are very touchy.

If you have nothing in the laptop and don't care what it sells for particularly, drop the bottom out of the price and i'll buy it myself right now and have cash to you in 8 seconds and 2 mouse clicks, but if you are serious about selling it and want to get somewhere NEAR $1000 for it, I don't think you'll do it quickly.

Just trying to help you understand why it isn't flying out the door, as you can see from the link, this laptop can be had for this price everyday.
Old 10-07-05, 06:22 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Your getting closer now. Look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Pavilion-zd70...QQcmdZViewItem

$1000 is the average BIN price of these. I'm telling you this because you say you are in a bad spot and need some cash..... You're only now beginning to ask what they are going for, as you can see from that auction the laptop has been running for 2 full days and has yet to be bought for $1000, so noone has jumped on this deal at that price under the exposure of the big and mighty Ebay, and a seller that has tons and tons of feedback. So no problems there.

What I am pointing out is that if you were just "selling the laptop" with no timeframe and did not need cash NOW as you say, this price would probably get it sold in a few months after the right buyer came along, it is a fair price, but if you are selling quickly and need some money "NOW", .... If they can't sell it on ebay for $1000 quickly, you can't sell it here for $1000 quickly. You can try Ebay though as long as you have good feedback and a lot of it. Laptop sales are very touchy.

If you have nothing in the laptop and don't care what it sells for particularly, drop the bottom out of the price and i'll buy it myself right now and have cash to you in 8 seconds and 2 mouse clicks, but if you are serious about selling it and want to get somewhere NEAR $1000 for it, I don't think you'll do it quickly.

Just trying to help you understand why it isn't flying out the door, as you can see from the link, this laptop can be had for this price everyday.

Yea. Thats a little over $1k and its only a 2.66 wheremine is a 2.8 (2.799). I just really need the extra cash right now!! So yea mine is actually better and faster but cheaper than that one. So i hope i can get rid of it. I am going out of town otuesday morning so i wouold like to get the money before then.
Old 10-07-05, 10:05 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badceli
Yea. Thats a little over $1k and its only a 2.66 wheremine is a 2.8 (2.799). I just really need the extra cash right now!! So yea mine is actually better and faster but cheaper than that one. So i hope i can get rid of it. I am going out of town otuesday morning so i wouold like to get the money before then.
They are actually both 2.7, the seller is just trying to go by actual clock speed. depending on where you get the specs from they range slightly from who is selling it, but all the ZD7000's are 2.7 gig.

I hope ya sell it man. The price is very fair indeed, just not one of those "i have to sell by tuesday" prices.

Quick Reply: Brand new HP zd7000 laptop for sale